Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks more like a desperation 180 to me than a calculated play.

Spin it however you want. I said earlier, I needed to see the clincher from JC. At the end of the day, if you want to convince yourself that I'm scum, you'll find a way to do it, because I've posted a ton of sh*t.

Could be. Why are people acting surprised that I have running if/then scenarios that dictate the formation of my lists. 

Arguing with CTM helps me feel him out. Part of me feels his case is empty, and that could be shady, but it could be that he's playing a gut feeling and it's manifesting poorly as a case.

So, if he's town, and I look at town on town, I look at the periphery and I see that list I just gave you.

I'm surprised you self voted.  But it's all within the game, right?

Nolder you are def in the non town category. i started digging into ape around page 15.

Nah man. Don't care when you dug into Ape that doesn't have anything to do with what's going on now imo.

I can see Ape self-voting as mafia here.  Does he do it as Loki?

Probably. Dude claimed SK and Scum in a game recently. He goes all in no matter what.

**** my earlier list of reads.

Updated list: Jetscode, JIF, 80, Lily, Pac and probably one of the silent people, like Hallia or Barm.

Gonna be Barm then if either. Pretty sure Hallia is town on this one.

GFY

Truth hurts.

Could be. Why are people acting surprised that I have running if/then scenarios that dictate the formation of my lists. 

Arguing with CTM helps me feel him out. Part of me feels his case is empty, and that could be shady, but it could be that he's playing a gut feeling and it's manifesting poorly as a case.

So, if he's town, and I look at town on town, I look at the periphery and I see that list I just gave you.

Ape, to be serious for a moment (cause we both know our debates always get prior meta injected in), i'm being 100% truthful when I say that you pinged me a bit, i put out those nudges to reaction test you, when you did not respond to me directly i started to think more and more that you might actually be scum. To me, town ape would've responded as he always does, I felt like you were hoping it'd go away if you didn't respond whcih made me think scum.

So, if you are town, I have mis read that last part and I'm sorry..if you are scum, there's a free lesson for you, you kinda broke your town meta to me

Vote Count

Nolder (1) - SMC

Seph (1) - Alanna

Jetscode (3) - Nae, Barm, Integrity

Lizzie (1) -  Lily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - Hallia

Hallia (2) - Pac

Integrity (7) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, JiF, Wombat, Jetscode

SMC (1) - Nolder

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

Deadline is Noon Eastern on Thursday

You idiots should really be looking at consolidation or at least a competing train. Our only consistent method of gaining information is through lynch right now, and you ran Wobmat up to 5 and me up to 7, and that's it? What if you don't find Loki quickly? Vote train analysis could be more important than usual and you've got nothing... but yea, vote me because I said the town is being timid and thoughtless, and the big mouths are going to end up dead first. I was so off-base.

7 anonymous right now and 12 guests is a joke btw

Yeah, everyone should be using anonymous so we don't have stupid conversations about who's online and what it means.

Spin it however you want. I said earlier, I needed to see the clincher from JC. At the end of the day, if you want to convince yourself that I'm scum, you'll find a way to do it, because I've posted a ton of sh*t.

I don't think you'll flip town, but if you do, I'd probably be looking at JC and Nolder.

I'm surprised you self voted.  But it's all within the game, right?

I've been very poker obsessed lately and CTM's moniker is a reference to Chan the Master... I looked at his post as a devious bluff. It could jsut be that he's a schlumpdick.

Ape's lynch will give intel on Nolder for sure.

Yeah. That's why the build up annoys me.

When you sling so much sh*t eventually you just want to lynch people for info on other people not even because you think they're guilty.

Nah man. Don't care when you dug into Ape that doesn't have anything to do with what's going on now imo.

Probably. Dude claimed SK and Scum in a game recently. He goes all in no matter what.

Gonna be Barm then if either. Pretty sure Hallia is town on this one.

Truth hurts.

It's literally got everything to do with what's going on. Are you even following?

Ape's lynch will give intel on Nolder for sure.

If Ape flips scum, then Nolder is scum?

If Ape flips town, then Nolder knew he was town, and is scum?

If Ape flips Loki, then Nolder is scum that wanted to take out Loki or a townie?

Yeah, no matter how I flip, I can see how easy it will be for you to set up a lynch on Nolder. 

Ape, to be serious for a moment (cause we both know our debates always get prior meta injected in), i'm being 100% truthful when I say that you pinged me a bit, i put out those nudges to reaction test you, when you did not respond to me directly i started to think more and more that you might actually be scum. To me, town ape would've responded as he always does, I felt like you were hoping it'd go away if you didn't respond whcih made me think scum.

So, if you are town, I have mis read that last part and I'm sorry..if you are scum, there's a free lesson for you, you kinda broke your town meta to me

Same

wait wait..  Jif said he's never seen me this aggressive, I said I was 2 games ago, YOU turned around and said no I was being pragmatic... 

No, no, I've seen you this aggressive.  Just not in a really long time. And now that I think about it, I cant remember the last time you were scum.

JiF, I believe you said you'll be going on lengthy vacation starting tomorrow.  Your lucid input on the game at large would be appreciated before your high/drunk posting commences. 

I think I've done nothing but provide lucid input.  I've pointed out some different meta from CTM and Nolderp.  I've weighed in on Smash's townie behavior.  I've question Hali for thinking he's scum and like usual, she hasnt answered the question.  I pointed out what I thought was a gross post by JC.  Called you out on some logic I disagreed with...turned out I misinterpreted your idea.I voted Ape on what I thought to be very reasonable logic in direct response to his post and nothing else.  So yeah, GFY.

But yes, I'll get starting vacation on Friday for 9 days....but this isnt a raging party type of vacation.  We surf all day and are typically in bed early after a couple of beers and a joint because we wake up early to do it all again.  I'll be somewhat in tune when I'm on, just dont know how much I'll be on.

That said, I'm a townie so if it would be in the town's best interest (assuming we dont come to a consensus on scum), then I'd willing offer myself up for lynch to get the game going.  Granted, we dont really know our roles yet..but either way...I'm willing to go there because I really dont know how active I'll be. 

If Ape flips Loki, then Nolder is scum that wanted to take out Loki or a townie?

Yeah, no matter how I flip, I can see how easy it will be for you to set up a lynch on Nolder. 

Voting me was good for catching JC on gut read. However, this setting up the next day's lynch PING is a huge catch. 

You guys can vote me for blabbering and being a flake, but let's face it "flailing" is not a case, nor is it a tell. However, subtleties like setting up the next days lynch, or using connecting-players to further support a mislynch, well that ladies is a scum tell... universal.

No, no, I've seen you this aggressive.  Just not in a really long time. And now that I think about it, I cant remember the last time you were scum.

I think I've done nothing but provide lucid input.  I've pointed out some different meta from CTM and Nolderp.  I've weighed in on Smash's townie behavior.  I've question Hali for thinking he's scum and like usual, she hasnt answered the question.  I pointed out what I thought was a gross post by JC.  Called you out on some logic I disagreed with...turned out I misinterpreted your idea.I voted Ape on what I thought to be very reasonable logic in direct response to his post and nothing else.  So yeah, GFY.

But yes, I'll get starting vacation on Friday for 9 days....but this isnt a raging party type of vacation.  We surf all day and are typically in bed early after a couple of beers and a joint because we wake up early to do it all again.  I'll be somewhat in tune when I'm on, just dont know how much I'll be on.

That said, I'm a townie so if it would be in the town's best interest (assuming we dont come to a consensus on scum), then I'd willing offer myself up for lynch to get the game going.  Granted, we dont really know our roles yet..but either way...I'm willing to go there because I really dont know how active I'll be. 

no thx...we're doing fine so far

Voting me was good for catching JC on gut read. However, this setting up the next day's lynch PING is a huge catch. 

You guys can vote me for blabbering and being a flake, but let's face it "flailing" is not a case, nor is it a tell. However, subtleties like setting up the next days lynch, or using connecting-players to further support a mislynch, well that ladies is a scum tell... universal.

agree on setting up next day lynch being a big tell, but flailing is a tell my friend.. It means you are desperate to save yourself and grasping at anything

Good point

That's fair. 

I got very myopic with Lizzie, I haven't been like that in a long time. So yea, I may have broken that aspect of my town meta. I'm frustrated that the myriad other town tells that usually free me up to scum hunt are being overlooked. I don't like playing town as the center of suspicion, it's why I like to get clear early, so I can assume the role of interrogator and drive. I think it makes me a better scum hunter, because I know how people interplay with me in that role, and there are several of you that scum hunt better when I'm beat the grass. 

It is what it is. I'm not dismissing my theory on you, but I'm far less confident in it than I was when it occurred to me. Heh, seemed like a good idea at the time... 

You idiots should really be looking at consolidation or at least a competing train. Our only consistent method of gaining information is through lynch right now, and you ran Wobmat up to 5 and me up to 7, and that's it? What if you don't find Loki quickly? Vote train analysis could be more important than usual and you've got nothing... but yea, vote me because I said the town is being timid and thoughtless, and the big mouths are going to end up dead first. I was so off-base.

There's like 8 mostly inactive players right now, and you've made the 2nd half of this day all about you.  There's your lack of competing train.

That's fair. 

I got very myopic with Lizzie, I haven't been like that in a long time. So yea, I may have broken that aspect of my town meta. I'm frustrated that the myriad other town tells that usually free me up to scum hunt are being overlooked. I don't like playing town as the center of suspicion, it's why I like to get clear early, so I can assume the role of interrogator and drive. I think it makes me a better scum hunter, because I know how people interplay with me in that role, and there are several of you that scum hunt better when I'm beat the grass. 

It is what it is. I'm not dismissing my theory on you, but I'm far less confident in it than I was when it occurred to me. Heh, seemed like a good idea at the time... 

It's a coinflip if you're going to meltdown or not stop it.

Yeah. That's why the build up annoys me.

When you sling so much sh*t eventually you just want to lynch people for info on other people not even because you think they're guilty.

You were reticent earlier.  Just an observation.  Your vote on SMC during the Ape love fest more solid IMO.  If wrong, you move to my townie pile fwiw. 

agree on setting up next day lynch being a big tell, but flailing is a tell my friend.. It means you are desperate to save yourself and grasping at anything

Are you going to pretend I don't do that as town? Because you've mocked me for like 5 years about how my ego drives me to over-estimate my value as a townie... but now, you're telling me this is only a scum tell for me? Flailing for me is a null tell. Always has been. This is the type of thing that is making me question your alignment, flat out. 

Your sporadic posting on vacation will be >>>>>> Barm/Seph/etc's inactivty.  You will not be getting my vote.  Enjoy vacation.

See above post.  If Loki it moves to meh...

Are you going to pretend I don't do that as town? Because you've mocked me for like 5 years about how my ego drives me to over-estimate my value as a townie... but now, you're telling me this is only a scum tell for me? Flailing for me is a null tell. Always has been. This is the type of thing that is making me question your alignment, flat out. 

No, i don't think you flail at all. I think you confront directly, not latch on to idiot arguments like Jifs .. you also omgus, which is why i was seeing if you'd cop to it.

Archived