Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure he is, ape is too ..  and again, DM'ers following around ape was stated well before this all started. Nolder just did what i predicted

Nerdiness aside (**** you guys you're all dorks here too don't lie) all the things you hate about DM I hate as well. Cliqueishness, houlier than thou attitudes, rules up the whazoo, no fun allowed, always butthurt over something, saying sh*t no one understands, etc.

If that's what you think of me well you can go **** yourself.

And as an aside I put Ape on my town list before you made your "prediction" so you can go **** yourself twice. 

Nerdiness aside (**** you guys you're all dorks here too don't lie) all the things you hate about DM I hate as well. Cliqueishness, houlier than thou attitudes, rules up the whazoo, no fun allowed, always butthurt over something, saying sh*t no one understands, etc.

If that's what you think of me well you can go **** yourself.

And as an aside I put Ape on my town list before you made your "prediction" so you can go **** yourself twice. 

lol.. pokemon angry

Nolder is Nolder.  Trying to label him DMer or JNer is dumb because he's never conformed to any site-wide stereotype.  I don't think DMers love the Ape so much as we aren't as harsh on him as JNers.

Let me tell you what I hate most about DM while we're on the subject.

The ******* social groups. Talk about a breeding ground for cliques and egomaniacs.

You can have your little roleplay sh*t by using the groups function most forums have without resorting to splitting the forum 500 times.

I've been asked to join them by different people over the years many times and my only response is "why?"

No one can ever explain what the hell the point of joining them is to me. Oh, I get special access to a super secret hidden guild only forum? Well **** you guys if you were going to lock me out of it until I joined your club. I wouldn't want to talk there anyway if that's the price.

Ok now I'm done talking about DM.

I just don't see how it's opportunism, so there was nothing for me to respond to.. There is never an opportune time to take on the ape. Maybe as a hammer vote, but that's it.

Ok that makes more sense. Don't understand why you're being snarky instead of saying this.

Catch more flies with honey mother****er.

Ok that makes more sense. Don't understand why you're being snarky instead of saying this.

Catch more flies with honey mother****er.

I'm all geared up for war the minute i decided to vote ape :)

If i take the time to provide links, will you self vote for lying?

on the flip side, I will self vote if I can't

deal?

How am I lying? You referenced that game as an example of being aggressive. I guess you define aggressive as deferring to logic and whimpering while I steamrolled you and the town? If you were aggressive, I don't live. You've been far more aggressive here, without a cop guilty, than you were then when you had everything in your favor to come after me. 

If you want to devolve things further and bump posts, go for it. If we're going to do this, then I want you to define a specific context for aggressiveness, then show examples from both this game and that game, that reinforce the definition. This way, there's no spin, no revisionist history. Do it like a pragmatist. Define it, then provide tangible examples. 

For me, I define aggressive with the amount of effort and leadership exhibited, in contrast to the amount of substance, and the outcome.

SMC's game: moderate effort and more cooperation than leadership, decent substance trumped by cop guilty, you didn't get me lynched 

This game: high effort and clear leadership, no substance at all, you've got a good swarm surrounding me and I'm the only person to get 5 votes other than wombat on all of D1

To me, this game shows far more aggressiveness. Like your game depends on it.

You seem desperate.

I'll self-vote now, because I like to call bluffs... 

unvote, vote ape

What if ape is scum? Still think there's scum amongst me jif and pac?

Maybe. I could absolutely see Pac or Jif drumming up a lynch on Ape D1 as scummates.

You're harder for me to read so I don't know about what you.

BTW this bullsh*t with Ape seems orchestrated.

Who started it? LK? I think he's town but if he's not he has a teammate who knows the JN layout very well and understands if you start something on Ape near deadline it will blow the thread up and possibly end in a no lynch.

This seems purposeful to me.

We should drop 99% of Ape discussion (wtf are you retards doing talking about old games?) and work on the people who aren't talking imo.

If you want to continue to vote Ape fine but stfu so the rest of us can think.

Unvote

Vote SMC

Nolder seems to be playing as if he knows Ape is town.  Interesting.

This post, is ******* gross.

You've had several posts where you've dropped in, suggested something dirty dirty and then didn't act on it. I do this when I'm scum. You did it when people were swarming me too, I called it out as a nudge.

I'm moving you up into my scum list. I'd vote you too.

Best strategy today is sending Ape out of the game so he can get back to his busy life at his toy desk.

$_35.JPG

omg get me this and ill put it on my desk today. i am catching up reading and am at this point btw. had an appt this morning but at least it was worth it

because I like to call bluffs... 

unvote, vote ape

Stupid monkey.

Whoever is pulling the strings here is counting on you melting down.

If you can't hold your spaghetti then unvote and leave the thread until deadline passes.

Stupid monkey.

Whoever is pulling the strings here is counting on you melting down.

If you can't hold your spaghetti then unvote and leave the thread until deadline passes.

I'm calling his bluff. I'm cool.

He knows I almost never self-vote, so he probably though I'd say no, then he could use that as something incriminating and never provide the posts, instead he'd just say I said no because I've been exposed. Scummy ******* move.

I did it to prove how bullsh*t I think his offer was. I don't believe he'll do it, don't believe it'll be valuable if he does, and frankly think it's bush league that it's come down to that... but I sort of expected it after he tried to shift the arguing to that crap. I knew he was looking for a fabricated gotcha to try and get a leg up, because his case is completely empty.

How am I lying? You referenced that game as an example of being aggressive. I guess you define aggressive as deferring to logic and whimpering while I steamrolled you and the town? If you were aggressive, I don't live. You've been far more aggressive here, without a cop guilty, than you were then when you had everything in your favor to come after me. 

If you want to devolve things further and bump posts, go for it. If we're going to do this, then I want you to define a specific context for aggressiveness, then show examples from both this game and that game, that reinforce the definition. This way, there's no spin, no revisionist history. Do it like a pragmatist. Define it, then provide tangible examples. 

For me, I define aggressive with the amount of effort and leadership exhibited, in contrast to the amount of substance, and the outcome.

SMC's game: moderate effort and more cooperation than leadership, decent substance trumped by cop guilty, you didn't get me lynched 

This game: high effort and clear leadership, no substance at all, you've got a good swarm surrounding me and I'm the only person to get 5 votes other than wombat on all of D1

To me, this game shows far more aggressiveness. Like your game depends on it.

You seem desperate.

I'll self-vote now, because I like to call bluffs... 

unvote, vote ape

This is just from SMC day, plenty more on pac day if you'd like to see. Not sure how "aggressive" is being defined but there's different types of "aggressiveness" quoted below

And finally, right after SMC was lynched, before he was revealed as cop, here's how ape gave up his whole team. Remember this if he's scum thsi game, he won't let them bus

CTM, on 08 Jul 2015 - 5:47 PM, said:
ape, smash, jc?

This post, is ******* gross.

You've had several posts where you've dropped in, suggested something dirty dirty and then didn't act on it. I do this when I'm scum. You did it when people were swarming me too, I called it out as a nudge.

I'm moving you up into my scum list. I'd vote you too.

I'm trying to avoid making this game/D1 100 % about you, Ape.  Things get lost in the shuffle when that happens.  Unless I have a double voter power I don't know about yet, I can only vote 1 player at a time.  Excuse me for trying to make some connection in behaviors between more than 1 player.

BTW this bullsh*t with Ape seems orchestrated.

Who started it? LK? I think he's town but if he's not he has a teammate who knows the JN layout very well and understands if you start something on Ape near deadline it will blow the thread up and possibly end in a no lynch.

This seems purposeful to me.

We should drop 99% of Ape discussion (wtf are you retards doing talking about old games?) and work on the people who aren't talking imo.

If you want to continue to vote Ape fine but stfu so the rest of us can think.

Unvote

Vote SMC

cause we're retarded?

I did it to prove how bullsh*t I think his offer was. I don't believe he'll do it, don't believe it'll be valuable if he does, and frankly think it's bush league that it's come down to that... but I sort of expected it after he tried to shift the arguing to that crap. I knew he was looking for a fabricated gotcha to try and get a leg up, because his case is completely empty.

wait wait..  Jif said he's never seen me this aggressive, I said I was 2 games ago, YOU turned around and said no I was being pragmatic... 

I'm trying to avoid making this game/D1 100 % about you, Ape.  Things get lost in the shuffle when that happens.  Unless I have a double voter power I don't know about yet, I can only vote 1 player at a time.  Excuse me for trying to make some connection in behaviors between more than 1 player.

agreed, i'll try and refrain for now but the crazy stuff that comes out of his mouth is so hard not to respond to. 

I'm happy that he made a fool out of himself with the whole bald-face lie thing. Makes it all worth it frankly

wait wait..  Jif said he's never seen me this aggressive, I said I was 2 games ago, YOU turned around and said no I was being pragmatic... 

Yeah, you brought up another game to counter his point. Not me. I just pointed out that the other game you referenced was not a good example, so that people didn't just blindly accept it.

Not buying the argument against CTM btw.  Not sure what to think of Ape's self vote.

If I say "no, I won't self vote" then CTM can spin it as "Ape is afraid I'll prove him wrong, he won't take the challenge". 

At this point, I'd rather die and expose him.

If I say "no, I won't self vote" then CTM can spin it as "Ape is afraid I'll prove him wrong, he won't take the challenge". 

At this point, I'd rather die and expose him.

Or, you could just admit that i was indeed aggressive as i said..

Tbh this whole point is stupid, how is it even a scum tell if I'm aggressive anyway?

You yourself admit it makes no sense as scum or loki to come after you on day 1, let alone aggressively, so what is your point exactly?

Archived