Surprised to hear quotes from Jets players and Bowles

AFJF

stop with the sheltered human thing. if things went down the way they are saying, geno got what he deserved. end of story

What are you talking about? Did you even read my post or do you instinctively  hate Geno and would justify his murder over $600?  Geno is a moron, but that doesn't excuse IK. IK had ZERO right to punch Geno in the face because he felt he was owed $600. You just hate Geno so your blinded by your own hate. I am done with Geno and I hope Fitz does well and Petty takes over next year. That doesn't justify IK acting like a thug on multiple occasions.   

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you talking about? Did you even read my post or do you instinctively  hate Geno and would justify his murder over $600?  Geno is a moron, but that doesn't excuse IK. IK had ZERO right to punch Geno in the face because he felt he was owed $600. You just hate Geno so your blinded by your own hate. I am done with Geno and I hope Fitz does well and Petty takes over next year. That doesn't justify IK acting like a thug on multiple occasions.   

stop with you assumptions. I don't hate geno. you got the wrong poster. in what world do you live in where a guy can get up in your face, point in your face, and ask you what you are going to do about it, all while owing you money, and not expect to get punched? like a said, a very sheltered world. imo, ik had every right to punch geno

stop with you assumptions. I don't hate geno. you got the wrong poster. in what world do you live in where a guy can get up in your face, point in your face, and ask you what you are going to do about it, all while owing you money, and not expect to get punched? like a said, a very sheltered world. imo, ik had every right to punch geno

WOW, just WOW. 

I don't think HC's have as much control over adult males who attack other adult males for a living...but I know, it's all on the HC when somebody misbehaves because it's easy to oversee and dictate the actions of 53 wealthy young men who have rarely heard the word "no" in their lives.  This isn't on Bowles at all.

I agree 100%

What do fans think that the coach is in shower wiping players down in the locker room?

I can't even count the number of times that my high school coach came into the locker room on three fingers in four years.  The idea that a NFL coach is going around policing locker rooms of grown men is just plain silly.

Players have to act like grown men and professionals. 

Yup, I don't think grown men should break each others jaws over money. You sound like a real intellectual. 

and you sound like the guy who goes to the bar, drinks way too much, starts sh*t with everybody until someone finally beats you azz.. then you dial 911 and press charges like a true sissy

I'm shocked that Belicheat hasn't signed IK yet.  What a great "Fck You" that would be from him to the Jets.

Are you joking or do you seriously think that someone will sign a player who punched and injured his teams starting QB throwing their season into question?

A player who if signed would immediately face a suspension by the league.

and you sound like the guy who goes to the bar, drinks way too much, starts sh*t with everybody until someone finally beats you azz.. then you dial 911 and press charges like a true sissy

That is the second time you've used the word  "sissy." You sound like you were a real tough guy back in the 60's. What grown male under the age of 50 uses the word sissy anymore? 

Either way, we've established your level of intelligence. You are the guy that  thinks IK did the right thing despite it possibly costing him his NFL career and millions of dollars. But at least he isn't a "sissy." Yiekram logic. 

Agreed. When I first heard the story my instinct was to blame IK totally but after hearing more it is clear that Geno has shown, once again, that he is not a leader nor is he smart enough to lead an NFL team. If you owe a man money, just pay your debt. Even if you don't think you owe the man the money, just pay the dude 600 dollars and be done with it. Now your season/career may be over. 

IK +Geno= Morons

There wasn't a single quote that proved the point that Geno isn't a leader.  It proves that IK has issues and jumped Geno.  Pretty much ends it right there.  All the rest of the nonsense from fans comes from whether you hate Geno or not.  If Revis or Harris were swapped with Geno no one would say its their fault, should have paid IK on the spot in the locker room regardless

Are you joking or do you seriously think that someone will sign a player who punched and injured his teams starting QB throwing their season into question?

A player who if signed would immediately face a suspension by the league.

dude.

obviously joking.

really?

That is the second time you've used the word  "sissy." You sound like you were a real tough guy back in the 60's. What grown male under the age of 50 uses the word sissy anymore? 

Either way, we've established your level of intelligence. You are the guy that  thinks IK did the right thing despite it possibly costing him his NFL career and millions of dollars. But at least he isn't a "sissy." Yiekram logic. 

yes, I am all that. lmao. and your the guy who defends smiths lack of respect despite the fact smith could have cost himself his career and millions of dollars. if fitz doesn't fall on his face, smiths career is over with the jets take your sissy azz back over to scout

Sounds like Aaron Hernandez' defenders. Poor Aaron, he was just raised that way. You kill snitches, you break the jaw of guys that owe you money.....

and then there is you, living in a sheltered, fantasy world. ik didn't break smiths jaw over money

Sounds like Aaron Hernandez' defenders. Poor Aaron, he was just raised that way. You kill snitches, you break the jaw of guys that owe you money.....

I think it wasn't just the money IK felt really disrespected the way the whole thing was handled by Geno.. BTW I'm not defending IK in case you think I agree with the thug mentality..

I think it wasn't just the money IK felt really disrespected the way the whole thing was handled by Geno.. BTW I'm not defending IK in case you think I agree with the thug mentality..

Geno is a mental midget and we are probably  better off without him, but IK is a thug/criminal with a history of thugish behaviour. I am just responding to posters that think IK didn't do anything wrong. Even if Geno was our backup QB, IK is a moron, but to knockout your teams starting QB (no matter how bad Geno is) is beyond insane and indefensible. 

yes, I am all that. lmao. and your the guy who defends smiths lack of respect despite the fact smith could have cost himself his career and millions of dollars. if fitz doesn't fall on his face, smiths career is over with the jets take your sissy azz back over to scout

Again, you show your lack of intelligence. I have not defended Geno. I think Geno is a moron but there is a difference between saying Geno is a moron and defending the actions of a thug.  Can't really have an intelligent discussion with people like you who drop the word "sissy" when they can't formulate a coherent argument. 

Again, you show your lack of intelligence. I have not defended Geno. I think Geno is a moron but there is a difference between saying Geno is a moron and defending the actions of a thug.  Can't really have an intelligent discussion with people like you who drop the word "sissy" when they can't formulate a coherent argument. 

you are defending genos actions. you say genos disrespectfull actions didn't warrant a punch in the face. I think they did

So if you were IK's father, you would  be proud of him for punching Geno in the face and getting cut by an NFL Franchise and possibly ruining a potential multi-million dollar career over a $600 debt?

once again,ik didn't punch geno in the face over a $600 debt.

you are defending genos actions. you say genos disrespectfull actions didn't warrant a punch in the face. I think they did

I just had a similar discussion with a guy from work.  He said somebody needed to teach Smith a lesson.  I still contend IK should have just slapped the isht out of him but it is what it is.  Geno bowed out of IKs kid camp and didnt even want to make amends by reimbursing the travel expenses that IK paid on his behalf.

This Fan base is the absolute worst fan base in any sport  and I am sorry to be a member of it. The vast majority of you folks are despicable and IMO, worst than the people you critique. This franchise will never win anything until the vast majority of you can no longer speak about it.

once again,ik didn't punch geno in the face over a $600 debt.

I disagree.  The 600 dollar debt is absolutely the root cause and reason this whole thing happened.  So yes he did punch him over that, in his very underdeveloped brain though he thought whatever words were said about the 600 dollars and the finger to the chest were enough to disrespect his "manhood" and escalated to punching a dude in the face for that "respect factor".  Its complete total nonsense and if you disagree and think the punch was deserved then that's fine, its your opinion but its an opinion that will continue to reinforce violence in society.

You know what makes a man a "man".  Its called self control and restraint.  Its so easy to throw a punch, its so much harder to restrain yourself from acting violently and taking the high road.

Archived