Rex's Bills Perform Valiantly in One Point Loss

joewilly12

Parcells lost a preseason game too once. How come nobody talks about that?

I understand the point you are making and I agree with you..but actually Parcells had a pretty good preseason record.

http://www.betus.com.pa/sports-betting/nfl-football/betting-trends/who-wants-to-win-in-the-preseason-08-10-2010/

"Parcells was a disciplinarian and always a coach who placed an emphasis on getting crisp performances from his teams. He also won 21 of the last 27 preseason games he coached. Of course, what else would you expect out of someone who said, "People who think preseason football is meaningless don't know anything about football."

Actually Parcells had a pretty good preseason record.

http://www.betus.com.pa/sports-betting/nfl-football/betting-trends/who-wants-to-win-in-the-preseason-08-10-2010/

"Parcells was a disciplinarian and always a coach who placed an emphasis on getting crisp performances from his teams. He also won 21 of the last 27 preseason games he coached. Of course, what else would you expect out of someone who said, "People who think preseason football is meaningless don't know anything about football."

So did Coslet Jets were undefeated in preseason before going 4-12 when it counted..

IK looked fast off the edge

I am going to quietly follow that guy and I hope he does well.

He did what every red blooded American male would have done in that situation.

Dont even have to be quiet about it. 

The very first thing I said when I found out that the Bills picked him up off waivers was "Atleast I get to see him play this year". I was super excited to see what he was going to do in Bowles defense. I'll take the consolation prize of watching him in Rex's defense. 

Dont even have to be quiet about it. 

The very first thing I said when I found out that the Bills picked him up off waivers was "Atleast I get to see him play this year". I was super excited to see what he was going to do in Bowles defense. I'll take the consolation prize of watching him in Rex's defense. 

Lucky me since I'm in FL I get to see our HOF hopeful MG play tonight ..LOL Oh and Winston also..

Wait, you're going to the game? 

The jealousy is strong with me right now lol. Unfortunately I have to wait til 2am my time to watch the game. Thats the only thing I hate now living in Europe. 

Probably a dumb question, but how do you watch football from Germany?

I am assuming internet, but can you get it on HDTV over there?

And how many games can you see?

Probably a dumb question, but how do you watch football from Germany?

I am assuming internet, but can you get it on HDTV over there?

And how many games can you see?

Not a dumb question. That was one of my first questions before even moving here. 

I use first row sports to watch games live. I havent resubscribed to NFL gamerewind since the changed it to NFL Game Pass and raised the price. 

They do have an NFL Game Pass for Europe that includes watching the games in HD live online but they're charging 270 Euros and im just not paying that. When the season start I will by the states version of Game Pass so I can watch the other games but when the Jets play live I'll just use First row's website. 

It sucks but its doable. 

Not a dumb question. That was one of my first questions before even moving here. 

I use first row sports to watch games live. I havent resubscribed to NFL gamerewind since the changed it to NFL Game Pass and raised the price. 

They do have an NFL Game Pass for Europe that includes watching the games in HD live online but they're charging 270 Euros and im just not paying that. When the season start I will by the states version of Game Pass so I can watch the other games but when the Jets play live I'll just use First row's website. 

It sucks but its doable. 

So the state's version of Game Pass is not live and you have to watch online and not on TV?

Also, does Game Pass show you the whole game or just the highlights or a condensed version?

So the state's version of Game Pass is not live and you have to watch online and not on TV?

Also, does Game Pass show you the whole game or just the highlights or a condensed version?

Game Pass in Europe is pretty much the same as the states except you get to watch the games live. If Game Pass in the states is anything like Game Rewind was then you have to wait 24 hours before watching the games online. You also get NFL Network, Redzone etc. with the Game Pass in Europe. They have their own European based packages, but financially its just a total ripoff. 

The full package is great, just not for the price. Im not paying almost 300 Euros for that package. I'd rather watch Jets games live on First Row for free and deal with the standard quality and connection hiccups, then use my VPN to access the US version of Game Pass for the fraction of the price in order to get the other games as well as watch the Jets game again during the week. I dont mind paying for NFL's service, but they're doing Europe dirty with the price. I have NFL Now and I used it to watch NFL network, now the NFL removed NFL Network in order to change game rewind to Game Pass and up'd the price. So now there's no point for me having NFL Now. Their service in respects to providing new content on NFL Now is also poor. 

And yes, you can watch the entire game or do the condensed version just like in the states. And you can watch on many devices, which allows me to watch on TV because I hook up my laptop to the TV via HDMI. 

Sort of like when the Tuna's D gave up 23 points in the 2nd half against Denver in the AFCCG?? :animal0029:

Omg that was a defense? Anthony pleasant and rick Lyle are very much comparable to mo and Sheldon and the bills d lol please

The Bills, Pats, and Dolphins all lost but if you watch closely they actually all looked pretty good.  The Pats had 11/12 of their offensive starters out and were playing with Jags so their O was putrid, but their very young D looked dominant as well as all their rooks and question marks in the secondary and they basically return the identical O from last year (which was amongst the games best) minus Vereen but +a good TE.  

The Dolphins had a dominant D performance and a dominant O performance from their starters and looked pretty damn scary, although the game did show their lack of depth.

The Bills had a dominant D performance from their 1st team, and unfortunately had 2 pretty good games from their suspect QBs which is their biggest question mark.  They seem to have enough depth and looked pretty well coached.  

I'm pretty sure that these are all going to be pretty elite teams this year in the AFC, and its hard to see a road to the playoffs for the Jets in this stacked conference.

So your saying the Tuna couldn't put together a good defense?? He was also the GM..

No, somebody was saying Rex couldn't coach a talented defense. And you somehow (inexplicably) always bring up a tuna scenario. That's what I'm saying

Lighten up Francis....it was fun.  But of course you are right. :)

In fact  The Bills 1st team looked good.

Rex is going to win some games this year and the Bills will be better.

His coaching style is great for the 1st 2 - 3 years and then the players quit buying in and things fall apart.

Rex is going to win some games this year and the Bills will be better.

His coaching style is great for the 1st 2 - 3 years and then the players quit buying in and things fall apart.

Players buy in when the team has a HOF QB with the Browns BB didn't have that..

The Browns were on the verge of greatness but Modell blew it up.

BB had 1 winning season as the HC his last with the Browns was 5-11 just like his first one with the Pats was.. I bet it pissed off some Browns fans when the Ravens won the Bowl in 2000 though..LOL

Archived