Jets \ Falcons: Preseason Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's all she wrote... Nice to see a W, but I'm still really worried about our starters. Mainly the D, I think we should give Skrine or someone else a chance to replace Cro as a starter because he's just been absolutely awful so far. He was awful for the four days I was at training camp as well.

That's all she wrote... Nice to see a W, but I'm still really worried about our starters. Mainly the D, I think we should give Skrine or someone else to replace Cro because he's just been absolutely awful so far. He was awful for the four games I was at training camp as well.

Bowles is known to play whoever proves they are best fit.  I bet the starters on def beginning of the year may look quite different by mid season. Some 2nd stringers are gonna make their way into starting lineups

That's all she wrote... Nice to see a W, but I'm still really worried about our starters. Mainly the D, I think we should give Skrine or someone else a chance to replace Cro as a starter because he's just been absolutely awful so far. He was awful for the four days I was at training camp as well.

Well next week will be a great test. ..i think they do a lot better. ..if not, then we panic

Bowles is known to play whoever proves they are best fit.  I bet the starters on def beginning of the year may look quite different by mid season. Some 2nd stringers are gonna make their way into starting lineups

Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing Rontez Miles in starting over Pryor!

Next week will be a great test for the secondary vs gwomen. If they look bad then, I'll begin worrying.

U have to hope that the return of ourv2 d linrmen will b huge. If bryce keeps it up he could b a good backup.

Please todd play the best. Cro is awful

Lets hope at worst we go into bye week 2-2. Then geno, rib boy and mo and that idiot will come back

Is there post game show anywhere?

Honestly this is a W, but it does not give confidence in the slightest.  Our first team O was easily handled and went scoreless against their first string, and our first team D was scorched.  We basically didn't do anything until our first team D started harassing their 2nd and 3rd string OL.

Petty looked good, and our Oline was ok, but other than that most of the good things we did tonight were  meaningless.  Even Williams who got 2 sacks, is less encouraging than it might seem.  Both of his sacks were basically miscommunications by their OL (I think the safety was more due to a great play by the stunt partner and allowed Williams to go in uncontested).

Next week is where we really see what we have, but it doesn't look good yet (yes preseason blah blah blah)

U have to hope that the return of ourv2 d linrmen will b huge. If bryce keeps it up he could b a good backup.

Please todd play the best. Cro is awful

Lets hope at worst we go into bye week 2-2. Then geno, rib boy and mo and that idiot will come back

Too early to tell, but you may have contradicted yourself there.

"Please todd play the best." But Bryce as the backup?

Honestly this is a W, but it does not give confidence in the slightest. Our first team O was easily handled and went scoreless against their first string, and our first team D was scorched. We basically didn't do anything until our first team D started harassing their 2nd and 3rd string OL.

Petty looked good, and our Oline was ok, but other than that most of the good things we did tonight were meaningless. Even Williams who got 2 sacks, is less encouraging than it might seem. Both of his sacks were basically miscommunications by their OL (I think the safety was more due to a great play by the stunt partner and allowed Williams to go in uncontested).

Next week is where we really see what we have, but it doesn't look good yet (yes preseason blah blah blah)

Again, 80 yards against with 62 on one play. How bad were they, why would you be worried

Archived