Jets Injury Report for Monday Night

CrazyCarl40

http://m.newyorkjets.com/news/article-9/CB-Cromartie-RB-Ivory-Questionable-for-Colts/22181f40-8c5b-4b46-9cdf-ae67cdb3c016

Posted September 19, 2015 | Randy Lange
CB Cromartie, RB Ivory Questionable for Colts
AP_44182516988-article.jpg

CB Antonio Cromartieicon-article-link.gif (knee) was limited at today's Jets practice at the Atlantic Health Training Center and is listed as questionable for Monday night's game at Indianapolis.

RB Chris Ivoryicon-article-link.gif, who sustained a groin injury in practice this week, was also limited today and is also questionable for the Colts.

CB Darrin Wallsicon-article-link.gif did not participate and is doubtful. Rookie LB Lorenzo Mauldinicon-article-link.gif (head) and QB Geno Smithicon-article-link.gif(jaw) are listed as out. All other Jets listed on today's injury report are probable for the game, including T Breno Giacominiicon-article-link.gif (biceps) and LB Trevor Reillyicon-article-link.gif (finger), who appeared on the list for the first time.

That includes second-round rookie WR Devin Smithicon-article-link.gif (ribs), who finished a week of full practices today, is listed as probable, and could make his NFL debut Monday night. But as head coach Todd Bowles said Friday, "It'll come down to gameday and we'll see where he fits in the game plan and see if we can use him this week or not."

For the Colts, WR T.Y. Hilton, who injured his knee last Sunday at Buffalo and did not participate in team drills the first two days this week, was limited at today's practice in Indianapolis and is listed as questionable to go against the Jets, as is veteran LB Robert Mathis (Achilles).

Corners Darius Butler (hip) and Greg Toler (neck) are both listed as out of this game, and CB D'Joun Smith (knee) has been placed on Injured Reserve.

Click here to view both teams' official injury reports, including the game status of each injured player after today's practices.

Might see some Zac Stacy Monday night.

DSmith said he was still feeling soreness this week but was a full participant.  I doubt they activate him this week and give him another week.  If he is sore in noncontact practices then I can't imagine him making it through a game where you constantly get hit in your midsection.

I don't think Cro plays. Devin Smith might but I don't know who sits. With Walls out, McDougle has a chance to play but he doesn't do special teams. Devin Smith does. Will be interesting to see who is active come Monday night. 

what's your feel on Ivory? I wonder how serious his groin injury is. 

Archived