Your 2015-2016 New York Knicks--Melo, KP, Fisher, Barnes & Gloria

SMC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now cue the mother****ing music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhhSFKgMhlo

Yesssssss.

Also, I've been to Latvia, albeit briefly, freaking Eastern European girls are so dichotomizdd, either they're a deuce and a half or they're a super model. It's nuts  

Sidenote: 6 episodes into daredevil. It is the best thing marvel has done. Sweet jeeeesus  

Yesssssss.

Also, I've been to Latvia, albeit briefly, freaking Eastern European girls are so dichotomizdd, either they're a deuce and a half or they're a super model. It's nuts  

Sidenote: 6 episodes into daredevil. It is the best thing marvel has done. Sweet jeeeesus  

Truth.  I had a case years ago where I defended an attorney against the claim of a Russian investor.  Her own attorney described her as follows: "In Russia, woman either look like Maria Sharapova or that they work in a mine, my client is the latter." 

Truth.  I had a case years ago where I defended an attorney against the claim of a Russian investor.  Her own attorney described her as follows: "In Russia, woman either look like Maria Sharapova or that they work in a mine, my client is the latter." 

lol it's pretty hilarious. They can either be your arm candy or have the grip strength to pull your arms from your body. 

I've found most stereotypes about Eastern Europeans are fairly spot on. I luckily avoided the track suit they all seemed to be so infatuated with though. 

I didn't even realize that was probably Kobe's last game at the Garden. Like him or not I'll never forget that 61-point game. Hands down one of the craziest things I've ever seen a guy do on that court.

Always blows my mind when a guy scores 50+ in a game, then I remember that he once had a 4-game streak of 50+ games and it almost forces me to give the guy his due. Almost.

I didn't even realize that was probably Kobe's last game at the Garden. Like him or not I'll never forget that 61-point game. Hands down one of the craziest things I've ever seen a guy do on that court.

Always blows my mind when a guy scores 50+ in a game, then I remember that he once had a 4-game streak of 50+ games and it almost forces me to give the guy his due. Almost.

Agreed.  I tell ya what, whenever I watch Steph Curry play this year, it seems like the dude could score 80+ any time he wants. He's been absolutely ridiculous. 

the NBA game is tough to watch for this dinosaur.  nobody blocks out.  perimeter players pick up their dribble for no reason.  I hate the 24 second shot clock, give me 40. 

lol at clyde saying the knicks should run out the clock when there was 25 seconds to go.  um clyde, they are going to foul

the NBA game is tough to watch for this dinosaur.  nobody blocks out.  perimeter players pick up their dribble for no reason.  I hate the 24 second shot clock, give me 40. 

lol at clyde saying the knicks should run out the clock when there was 25 seconds to go.  um clyde, they are going to foul

Same. It's a tough product. I like college ball so much better. Only reason I've watched is to see how Grant is doing. 

Same. It's a tough product. I like college ball so much better. Only reason I've watched is to see how Grant is doing. 

its the best brand of hoops by a million miles. I love coach K, crazy Jimmy B, and I miss rollie and louie.   I like watching the uconn ladies because they can't just dunk or shoot a fade away 3, they have to work the ball to the open shooter.  the bird/taurasi teams were so fun to watch

Archived