You cant trust exotic Stats. (QBR)

Villain The Foe

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In his career as a starter, Tim Tebow is 8-6 in the regular season and 1-1 in the playoffs. 

Eli Manning is 95-74 in the regular season and 8-3 in the postseason, including two Super Bowls. 

Shut up. 

Do the math

In his career as a starter, Tim Tebow is 8-6 in the regular season and 1-1 in the playoffs. 

Eli Manning is 95-74 in the regular season and 8-3 in the postseason, including two Super Bowls. 

Shut up. 

95-78

Very close to the same winning %, but Tebow's is better which is what I said before you started this pissing contest. Either way wins is not the end all in a team sport.

Sanchez was 11-5, and won 4 playoff games. You saw it first hand.

and he played very well, what is your point?

helping teams win is what matters most.  sometimes a QB has no help around and there's no much they can do but most good QBs have quality around them and can find ways to win.

Very close to the same winning %, but Tebow's is better which is what I said before you started this pissing contest. Either way wins is not the end all in a team sport.

Sanchez was 11-5, and won 4 playoff games. You saw it first hand.

Yes, and you said include playoffs as your Tebow trump card:

Tebow: 1-1

Eli: 8-3

I win. 

When, last year when he wasn't on the team?

No, not really. Sorta just shook my head a little. 

No the 6-10 triple clutch pick 6 butt fumble benched for McElroy season.

I'm glad you didn't laugh at loud so people would be like "What's so funny" and you'd have to be like "Nothing, just some idiot on JN" .

and he played very well, what is your point?

helping teams win is what matters most.  sometimes a QB has no help around and there's no much they can do but most good QBs have quality around them and can find ways to win.

My point is he did not play very well. They hid his faults, had a great running game. Played conservatively, and won by the skin of their teeth almost every game.

This culminated a big contract which directly led to the firing of everyone involved, and some miserable seasons for all of us.   

My point is he did not play very well. They hid his faults, had a great running game. Played conservatively, and won by the skin of their teeth almost every game.

This culminated a big contract which directly led to the firing of everyone involved, and some miserable seasons for all of us.   

he did play very well when they were 11-5.  he played well until they started taking all the talent around him away from him.  he got his contract in 2012, rex wasn't fired until 2015.

he did play very well when they were 11-5.  he played well until they started taking all the talent around him away from him.  he got his contract in 2012, rex wasn't fired until 2015.

In 2011 he did throw 26 TDs, but had 18 ints, and lost 8 fumbles. took 39 sacks, only 6.4 yards per attempt and had a 78.2 rating.

The worst thing about Sanchez is how well he could play in spurts which made you think he could be the answer.

If Sanchez had panned out, or if he didn't create the horrible cap situation then Tanny, and Rex would still be here.

Now I'm happy with the way things are going now, but I do not appreciate the last 4 years, and I'm sure Tanny, and Rex wish they had never given him that contract based on those 11 wins.

quote going haywire again.  this is in response to NYs stepchild:

2010 was his best year even though 2011 he had his best #s.   he had only one bad season and that was 2012.  he turned it over a lot in 2011 but he led us to a lot of TDs too(franchise record for total TDs from a QB).  he didn't get it done late in the season as he and the team collapsed but he wasn't bad that season.

In 2011 he did throw 26 TDs, but had 18 ints, and lost 8 fumbles. took 39 sacks, only 6.4 yards per attempt and had a 78.2 rating.

The worst thing about Sanchez is how well he could play in spurts which made you think he could be the answer.

Archived