Fitzmagic

nycdan

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fitz has thrown 23 or more td's 3x in his career and #4 is probably this season.  Guess how many times Chaddy cakes did that?

Better passer my balls

i'm not surprised, fitzy has also thrown many more interceptions in his career too. With Brandon Marshall and his ability to convert weak wobbling passes thrown to his feet into TD I think we have a chance to see fitzy throw 25 this season assuming he survives a few losses

Without questions, if for no other reason: Marshall

Still, if you waste the time to read back, you'll see I point out that Marshall isn't going to make Geno better at all the aspects of playing QB. He can hide a lot, but not everything.

Same applies to Fitz, and there're tangibles and intangibles with Fitz where he's just downright better for the team.

debating intangibles at this point is really pointless, the team is playing so well. the real test is coming when we will need the QB to put up points and win the game, that's when we get to see if the jets can really be a playoff contender

debating intangibles at this point is really pointless, the team is playing so well. the real test is coming when we will need the QB to put up points and win the game, that's when we get to see if the jets can really be a playoff contender

Debating any of it is pointless.

Pennington was a much more accurate passer than fitz

Jets fans are delusional!!

Pennington was a starter for his entire carreer and Fitz has been a journeyman, there is no comparison between the two.

IMO Fitz is not in the same zip code preinjury Pennington!!!

Fitz has played ok but come on now!!!!!

Good Grief!!

Pennington was a starter for his entire carreer and Fitz has been a journeyman, there is no comparison between the two.

Good Grief!!

Big brains + noodle arms = same things.

Not my opinion, but that's the logic you're seeing on display.

Good Grief!!

I was actually surprised to see that fitz has actually played 20 more games in his career than Pennington. There's no shortage of teams that need a journeyman QB

I know that it is fashionable to say that Geno was stuck with an unhealthy Decker, while Fitzpatrick has had Decker start 4 of the 5 games, but Decker has been almost exactly the same as 2014.  Injured and limited for most of the year. Decker has already missed as many games as he did in all of 2014 and he was certainly limited against the Dolphins.  Marshall is a huge difference, but 2014 Decker = 2015 Decker IMO

I know that it is fashionable to say that Geno was stuck with an unhealthy Decker, while Fitzpatrick has had Decker start 4 of the 5 games, but Decker has been almost exactly the same as 2014.  Injured and limited for most of the year. Decker has already missed as many games as he did in all of 2014 and he was certainly limited against the Dolphins.  Marshall is a huge difference, but 2014 Decker = 2015 Decker IMO

Decker has been fine, he missed the one game(he did so to not rush back like he did last year) but overall he's been healthy and paired w/ Marshall they are a lethal duo.

he played very well Sunday, we can win games against good teams w/ him playing like that.  we cannot beat good teams the way he played in the other games.

Shut up and give it a rest, Geno lover. We're not switching QBs right now no matter how much you keep repeating that we should, like you just did in this post I'm quoting.

(Wow, this is easy!)

Shut up and give it a rest, Geno lover. We're not switching QBs right now no matter how much you keep repeating that we should, like you just did in this post I'm quoting.

(Wow, this is easy!)

where did I say we should switch QBs? how exactly am I a "Geno lover"?  please explain citing quotes of mine.

where did I say we should switch QBs? how exactly am I a "Geno lover"?  please explain citing quotes of mine.

Lets all Bleed Green and view this as a good thing. We are the Jets, a tsunami could hit the team practice today for all our luck...enjoy!!!!!!

JETS Fans Official Anthem

Archived