Who have the Patriots played?

Jetster

I keep hearing, who have the Jets played from Pats fans. Who the hell have the Pats played?

Steelers: Sh*tty defense to begin with whose best pass rusher was James Harrison, lol. Yes, James Harrison (100 years old). Oh, and by the way the Steelers were missing Laveon Bell & Martavis Bryant! Plus it was the 1st game out of the gate where no one knows what to expect, so huge advantage to the Pats & their offense.

Bills: Gimpy McCoy, hamstrung Watkins, basically a rookie QB, and a defense that is currently ranked at the bottom of the league in points allowed & a team that is literally coming apart at the seams. Would not shock me if Jags win in London.

Jaguars @ home: enough said

Dallas: WITHOUT ROMO & DEZ BRYANT, LMAO! If you asked any Dallas fan to name 2 guys that they could not lose on that team it would be THOSE TWO GUYS! 

Colts: Not only did they get a tweaked shoulder Luck, they got a defense with 3 rookie starters up front. Colts fans sat on their hands in stunned silence on Monday Night Football when the Jets came to town. Ok, they did finally start booing eventually.

Neither team has played anyone that great, but the Jets did play the Eagles without Ivory & Decker and lost a game we played terrible in & probably one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen, that's saying a lot. But, this same Eagles team COMPLETELY dismantled the NY Giants.

In reality, the Pats haven't played one team worth a sh*t & two teams, the Steelers & Cowboys were missing HUGE STAR PLAYERS. You think Martavis Bryant might have been the difference in that Thursday night game? Look at that dudes stats last Sunday!

i honestly think the Pats have played the weakest schedule of any team in the NFL based on opponents, Jags, Colts, Bills and playing Steelers & Cowboys without their stars. Crazy easy! I guess we'll see what happens, I wish we were playing them at home but a good defense & running game do travel well.

I keep hearing, who have the Jets played from Pats fans. Who the hell have the Pats played?

Steelers: Sh*tty defense to begin with whose best pass rusher was James Harrison, lol. Yes, James Harrison (100 years old). Oh, and by the way the Steelers were missing Laveon Bell & Martavis Bryant! Plus it was the 1st game out of the gate where no one knows what to expect, so huge advantage to the Pats & their offense.

Bills: Gimpy McCoy, hamstrung Watkins, basically a rookie QB, and a defense that is currently ranked at the bottom of the league in points allowed & a team that is literally coming apart at the seems. Would not shock me if Jags win in London.

Jaguars @ home: enough said

Dallas: WITHOUT ROMO & DEZ BRYANT, LMAO! If you asked any Dallas fan to name 2 guys that they could not lose on that team it would be THOSE TWO GUYS! 

Colts: Not only did they get a tweaked shoulder Luck, they got a defense with 3 rookie starters up front. Colts fans sat on their hands in stunned silence on Monday Night Football when the Jets came to town. Ok, they did finally start booing eventually.

Neither team has played anyone that great, but the Jets did play the Eagles without Ivory & Decker and lost a game we played terrible in & probably one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen, that's saying a lot. But, this same Eagles team COMPLETELY dismantled the NY Giants.

In reality, the Pats haven't played one team worth a sh*t & two teams, the Steelers & Cowboys were missing HUGE STAR PLAYERS. You think Martavis Bryant might have been the difference in that Thursday night game? Look at that dudes stats last Sunday!

i honestly think the Pats have played the weakest schedule of any team in the NFL based on opponents, Jags, Colts, Bills and playing Steelers & Cowboys without their stars. Crazy easy! I guess we'll see what happens, I wish we were playing them at home but a good defense & running game do travel well.

On Monday morning when my boss comes in bragging about his Pats, I said to him in a non-threatening way - "yea this week will be their first true test of the season". He responds with, "wake me up when the Jets play anyone real", to which I rattled off their schedule and the missing pieces for the steelers and cowboys, and he literally says, "whatever" and walks away.

It's ridiculous the narrative across the nation. The Packers are the best team in the NFL and they've proven it against a significantly harder schedule and have one more game under their belt, and yet the whole nation is sucking the Pats off as if they're 19-0 superbowl winners. 

I cannot wait till we beat them on Sunday. Ooooh it'll be so sweet. Especially up here in ******* patriot country. 

On Monday morning when my boss comes in bragging about his Pats, I said to him in a non-threatening way - "yea this week will be their first true test of the season". He responds with, "wake me up when the Jets play anyone real", to which I rattled off their schedule and the missing pieces for the steelers and cowboys, and he literally says, "whatever" and walks away.

It's ridiculous the narrative across the nation. The Packers are the best team in the NFL and they've proven it against a significantly harder schedule and have one more game under their belt, and yet the whole nation is sucking the Pats off as if they're 19-0 superbowl winners. 

I cannot wait till we beat them on Sunday. Ooooh it'll be so sweet. Especially up here in ******* patriot country. 

Your boss sounds like a typical Masshole.

The Steelers are one of the best teams in the AFC and they played them when Roethlisberger was still in. True that Bell was out, but that's a very nice win.

Other than that, they've played a bunch of mediocre to poor teams, which is what we've played.

Truthfully there aren't enough "really good" teams in the NFL for anyone to have a whole bunch of quality wins at this stage in the season.

NE went from villains to almost martyrs because of deflategate IMO. Like Jeter, not everyone likes Brady but they respect him and now people who were neutral are supporting him as I see it anyway. 

I don't' think that's accurate at all. I'd say outside of New England the Pats are pretty much universally disliked, even by people who thought deflate-gate was overwrought BS.

I don't' think that's accurate at all. I'd say outside of New England the Pats are pretty much universally disliked, even by people who thought deflate-gate was overwrought BS.

Patriots, yes but not Brady. His jersey sales are off the charts and he is popular overseas too. Yankees were universally hated but Jeter garnered respect even from Red Sox fans. Again. Separating Brady from NE here. I should have elaborated on that in my initial post. My error.

NE went from villains to almost martyrs because of deflategate IMO. Like Jeter, not everyone likes Brady but they respect him and now people who were neutral are supporting him as I see it anyway. 

I'm a Met fan and I would take umbrage with comparing Brady to Jeter when talking about Likability.  I never rooted for Jeter, but respected the player and the way he conducted himself.  Brady (and I admit I'm looking at this through Jet glasses) routinely yells at Refs, and crys like a baby, he shows up teammates at time and was more than willing to leave the ball boys dangling while denying deflategate...while he was destroying his phone.

I would say I more than respect the work ethic, talent and competitiveness of Brady, but he does seem like a douche. 

I'm a Met fan and I would take umbrage with comparing Brady to Jeter when talking about Likability.  I never rooted for Jeter, but respected the player and the way he conducted himself.  Brady (and I admit I'm looking at this through Jet glasses) routinely yells at Refs, and crys like a baby, he shows up teammates at time and was more than willing to leave the ball boys dangling while denying deflategate...while he was destroying his phone.

I would say I more than respect the work ethic, talent and competitiveness of Brady, but he does seem like a douche. 

Yes, I mean strictly as a player. Rest is sort of subjective. 

The Steelers D is really good but they were awful vs. the Pats.  Literally not checking Gronk at the LOS, at all.  Wide open, uncovered all game long.  It was like they never heard of him before and didnt think they needed to put someone on him.  Since then, they've been really solid.

It doesnt matter who the Pats play because they beat anyone that enters that building. 

And yet in the Rex Ryan Excuse Thread we were hearing how they've played "two undefeated teams" which excuses two of their losses (apparently).

People are always looking to crown teams as front runners / best in football after less than half the season - and, vice versa, to write others off (like NE last year). So glad Bowles sees this as just another game - not the Superbowl that Rex tended to make it.

Most sane people realize that it was overwrought simply because it could have gone away in a week if Brady had just been a man and apologized and said "won't happen again". He would have been slapped with a fine and Pats fans would have been saved a summer's worth of embarrassing themselves with tales of mass conspiracy.

Neither team has played an opponent that puts the fear of God in people....Indy is close?  Pitt was without Bell - so, meh.   

Anyway, I wait until Thanksgiving when things will become clear and we'll know who the real contenders are..

The Steelers D is really good but they were awful vs. the Pats.  Literally not checking Gronk at the LOS, at all.  Wide open, uncovered all game long.  It was like they never heard of him before and didnt think they needed to put someone on him.  Since then, they've been really solid.

It doesnt matter who the Pats play because they beat anyone that enters that building. 

Comical justification, really this kind of delusional logic can only come from a jet fan. So let me get this straight, the steelers d is really good except  of course when they played the pats so therefore the pats haven't beaten anyone good. That's just genius, really you should be commended, l say you should get a brand new tinfoil hat for that gem of creative logic.  Here's  a crazy theory of my own, just maybe the 4 time super bowl Champs are just really, really good. I know it sounds crazy right? In any case, you're about to find out what you really already know deep down inside, that is the Jets are still not close to being in the pats league.

if Bell and Bryant were allowed to play, they would have beat cheats imo, and yes steelers def played poorly.

Comical justification, really this kind of delusional logic can only come from a jet fan. So let me get this straight, the steelers d is really good except  of course when they played the pats so therefore the pats haven't beaten anyone good. That's just genius, really you should be commended, l say you should get a brand new tinfoil hat for that gem of creative logic.  Here's  a crazy theory of my own, just maybe the 4 time super bowl Champs are just really, really good. I know it sounds crazy right? In any case, you're about to find out what you really already know deep down inside, that is the Jets are still not close to being in the pats league.

Cute rant honey.   But maybe you missed the part where I said "It doesnt matter who the Pats play because they beat anyone that enters that building. "

The Pats are going to beat the Jets and I never said different.  They are the best team in Football.  Could very well run the table.

But thanks for coming to the board and giving us a great misguided rant based on your limited reading comprehension.  Its very appreciated.  Dont know what I'd do without you.  Sprinkled with a nice 4 *Super Bowls chest puff.  lol

No kindly, go **** yourself, you ******* dbag.

if Bell and Bryant were allowed to play, they would have beat cheats imo, and yes steelers def played poorly.

They werent even guarding Gronk.  He was literally roaming the field unguarded.  I dont think Bryant or Bell would have impacted that game.  Williams ran all over them.  They couldnt stop that offense, which is hard to do when you're leaving the best TE of all time uncovered. 

Cute rant honey.   But maybe you missed the part where I said "It doesnt matter who the Pats play because they beat anyone that enters that building. "

The Pats are going to beat the Jets and I never said different.  They are the best team in Football.  Could very well run the table.

But thanks for coming to the board and giving us a great misguided rant based on your limited reading comprehension.  Its very appreciated.  Dont know what I'd do without you.  Sprinkled with a nice 4 *Super Bowls chest puff.  lol

No kindly, go **** yourself, you ******* dbag.

I ******* hate boston sports fans. That tool who goes by "buttfumble" on a jets site is EVERYTHING that is wrong with those people- and sadly, he's just a stereotype at this point because there are so many of those insufferable, insecure, ****tards.

Did you watch the game?  The steelers D was terrible beyond embarrassing - they didn't even line up and cover gronk on that TD - they were god awful.   It seems in the games since they've righted the ship or lost their jitters or whatever, but you can't look at that particular game and tell me that that's how PIT has played every week this year - they looked lost the entire game.  Oh and not to mention PIT was without maybe the best running back in football for the game as well.  Its not delusional jet fan ism, its fact - watch the game.  Teams can improve from week to week and sometimes good teams have bad games, this one happened to be a huge stinker for PIT.  You can't look up and down the pats victories so far and argue that any of them were against strong teams - if you do, you're the one who is delusional.

I ******* hate boston sports fans. That tool who goes by "buttfumble" on a jets site is EVERYTHING that is wrong with those people- and sadly, he's just a stereotype at this point because there are so many of those insufferable, insecure, ****tards.

Likewise you are everything that makes jets fans the hated jokes they are. They talk like their team hasn't been a joke for going on 46 years now. They'll talk big now then hide come Sunday afternoon like the classless buffoons they are.

Likewise you are everything that makes jets fans the hated jokes they are. They talk like their team hasn't been a joke for going on 46 years now. They'll talk big now then hide come Sunday afternoon like the classless buffoons they are.

5 posts on pats week with a username buttfumble - you sir are everything that makes a troll.  Make sure you come back monday and eat your crow chowder.

Did you watch the game?  The steelers D was terrible beyond embarrassing - they didn't even line up and cover gronk on that TD - they were god awful.   It seems in the games since they've righted the ship or lost their jitters or whatever, but you can't look at that particular game and tell me that that's how PIT has played every week this year - they looked lost the entire game.  Oh and not to mention PIT was without maybe the best running back in football for the game as well.  Its not delusional jet fan ism, its fact - watch the game.  Teams can improve from week to week and sometimes good teams have bad games, this one happened to be a huge stinker for PIT.  You can't look up and down the pats victories so far and argue that any of them were against strong teams - if you do, you're the one who is delusional.

And yet more stupidity, I suppose it's by this magical sliding scale of difficulty in team by team analysis that most Jets fans have now pronounced their team unstoppable? What a joke, if the Jets play half as bad as they did in their win last week, against the pats this week, they'll lose by 40, but by all means please keep whistling past the graveyard.  Going to make it all the more fun.

Good, then stay the **** away from here. Why come here? I'm not ******* going to your team's site to talk sh*t like a fat, drunk, uneducated douche who needs to wear hats and shirts proclaiming the 4 superbowls your team cheated their way to. I mean, seriously, how ******* pathetic is is that? You can't just wear a pats shirt and be proud...you have to wear pats stuff with 4 lombardi trophies due to some misplaced inferiority complex and not receiving enough love or attention as a child?

And don't worry dipsh*t, I know what winning is like. I'm a Yankees fan who went to UConn, and I hate when I see yankees fan wearing their 27 world championship shirts or UConn people wearing their NCAA championship shirts. So get the **** out. 

And yet more stupidity, I suppose it's by this magical sliding scale of difficulty in team by team analysis that most Jets fans have now pronounced their team unstoppable? What a joke, if the Jets play half as bad as they did in their win last week, against the pats this week, they'll lose by 40, but by all means please keep whistling past the graveyard.  Going to make it all the more fun.

you didn't address any of the points i raised and instead you revert to calling my analysis magical.  Did i say we were unstoppable? No I said PIT had a very obvious terrible game against the pats and have since started playing better - wtf is magical about that?  Were the Pats not terrible last year against KC? Is it not possible for good teams to play absolutely terrible games?  To say the Pats have beaten good teams so far is absolutely delusional, and you won't find jets fans here saying that we've beaten good teams so far either.

If you are going to add to the discussion we welcome you here with open arms, but obviously you are just here to troll so pleas on behalf of all of us - GFY, go back to your chowder board.

Oh and btw I'll take the jets +40 how much are you betting?

go back under your bridge troll!!!

Archived