Who threw the ball into triple coverage at the opponents 9 yard line Sunday?

PatriotReign37

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're high.  Look at the video on the top right.  Moore is holding his ground and Dickboy runs right into him.  But believe what you want.

1428604782_233057_1428605163_sumario_gra

Moment of impact, Brandon Moore is picked up by Vince Wilfork and thrown with such force that he is through Nick Mangold's center spot and is all the way over to the other side of the line.

As much as some like to blame Mark Sanchez for everything, this wasn't his fault.

SAR I

there is literally nothing worse than the butt fumble......nothing

Please.

The Jets were 4-7 and headed nowhere, its not like this game cost us a playoff berth as the Colts took one at 11-5 and the Bengals the other at 10-6.  It was a play in a game we weren't going to win and it happened not because of Jets stupidity but rather a great play by a great defensive player.

SAR I

Gastineau roughing the passer , AJ f'in Duhe , Blair Thomas fumble on Mon night against Chicago, Doug Brien vs the Steelers. Leon Johnson halfback option pass. Bubby Brister shuttle pass. All with much worse implications than an insgiificant play in a game that was a blowout. But if the media and ESPN and twitter and facebook want to convince you that's the's worst play of all time - feel free to carry the butthurt badge of honor for Jets fans .

Please.

The Jets were 4-7 and headed nowhere, its not like this game cost us a playoff berth as the Colts took one at 11-5 and the Bengals the other at 10-6.  It was a play in a game we weren't going to win and it happened not because of Jets stupidity but rather a great play by a great defensive player.

SAR I

National TV.  Gathered around with families eating Thanksgiving Dinner.  The ESPN # 1 "not top 10 play" for like a calendar year.  Summed up the ineptitude of the Jets in one fell swoop.  No one cares about what our record was or what Vince Wilfork was doing.  We were a laughingstock for years because of that play, and to some extent, still are.  It was a perfect storm of suckitude and arguably the worst single play of all-time, not just the worst play in Jet history. 

This has reached new levels of ridiculousness.  Not only are people still getting yelled at for thinking Mark Sanchez is f-ing terrible, we're being told he can't even be blamed for the BUTT FUMBLE.  I feel like I'm taking crazy pills right now.

Think about it....on the day Sanchez threw 5 picks against Buffalo, who was the opposing QB?  Ryan Fitzpatrick.  It was Fitzpatrick's 6 win stank that made Sanchez throw 5 INT's.  #Fitz'sFault

National TV.  Gathered around with families eating Thanksgiving Dinner.  The ESPN # 1 "not top 10 play" for like a calendar year.  Summed up the ineptitude of the Jets in one fell swoop.  No one cares about what our record was or what Vince Wilfork was doing.  We were a laughingstock for years because of that play, and to some extent, still are.  It was a perfect storm of suckitude and arguably the worst single play of all-time, not just the worst play in Jet history. 

Its the creation of the media playing off the feeble minded Jet fan base. The laughing stock is that Jet fans bought into it hook line and sinker. Were the Giants laughingstocks for Joe Pisarciks fumble , no because their fanbase and the media didn't ram it down their throats incessantly. But feel free to keep carrying along the twisted coat of arms for the woeful Jets , I'll see it for what it was an inconsequential play in a football game.  

Lose the insecurity already.  "Laughingstock"?  What is this, junior high school?  Bully make you cry when he said "buttfumble" to you and stole your milk money?

That play didn't make a difference to our season which was headed nowhere anyway.  The real tragedy of that night was the so-called dominant Rex Ryan defense which collapsed again, and the ground-and-pound attack which collapsed again, and the lousy clock management that hurt us again, and the stupid penalties that happened again.  But no, ignorant Jets fans savant to Rex Ryan believe the spin and let Mark Sanchez get scapegoated yet again.

Rex Ryan embarrassed this franchise for 5 years.  Be shamed for that, that would be legitimate.

SAR I

Lose the insecurity already.  "Laughingstock"?  What is this, junior high school?  Bully make you cry when he said "buttfumble" to you and stole your milk money?

That play didn't make a difference to our season which was headed nowhere anyway.  The real tragedy of that night was the so-called dominant Rex Ryan defense which collapsed again, and the ground-and-pound attack which collapsed again, and the lousy clock management that hurt us again, and the stupid penalties that happened again.  But no, ignorant Jets fans savant to Rex Ryan believe the spin and let Mark Sanchez get scapegoated yet again.

SAR I

Rex and Sanchez both sucked.  

Rex Ryan embarrassed this franchise for 5 years.  Be shamed for that, that would be legitimate.

And if not, if you must insist on the buttfumble being the #1 moment of Jets pain in your life, at least blame the right guy, the guy whose job it was to keep his quarterback clean or at the very least keep his man on his side of the line:  Brandon Moore.

SAR I

...and one more thing on this front:

Rex Ryan sucked 50x more than Mark Sanchez ever did.  See, Mark Sanchez was a 22 year old college junior thrust into a starting job who only got his team 4 playoff wins in 2 years.

Rex Ryan was a 50 year old head coach with 30 years of NFL experience who made all the decisions, picked all the players, set all the formations, decided to win on defense and not pay attention to the offense.  Rex Ryan was the pilot, Mark Sanchez another unfortunate passenger.  Who knows what Mark Sanchez might have become with more support and a competent head coach.

SAR I

Give up?

Thought so.

The latest Sanchez gaffe came with 4:32 remaining in the game on second-and-nine from the Dolphins' 9-yard line. Under pressure, Sanchez rolled out and threw the ball into triple coverage on a pass intended for receiver Miles Austin that was intercepted by safety Reshad Jones in the end zone

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/11/chip_kelly_second-guesses_mark_sanchezs_ill-fated.html#incart_river_index

Yeah I saw the play and Miles Austin was coming across with a defender in front when he saw he was goin g to get hit he made no attempt for the football and the defender behind him trailing on the play actually made the interception. On another pass late in the game Sanchez threw a pass and Miles never even looked up for the football with open space for him to run. Austin is collecting a pay check and has no business on the field from what I have seen of him. Did the same crap to Bradford alligator arm MF'er.

Should Sanchez have thrown that pass ? No but he certainly placed it well enough for his receiver to make a play on the ball

I'm responding to this because I happened to be watching the game since I had some fantasy players. If you want to stir sh*t up go to the Eagles website and post this crap there :) 

...and one more thing on this front:

Rex Ryan sucked 50x more than Mark Sanchez ever did.  See, Mark Sanchez was a 22 year old college junior thrust into a starting job who only got his team 4 playoff wins in 2 years.

Rex Ryan was a 50 year old head coach with 30 years of NFL experience who made all the decisions, picked all the players, set all the formations, decided to win on defense and not pay attention to the offense.  Rex Ryan was the pilot, Mark Sanchez another unfortunate passenger.  Who knows what Mark Sanchez might have become with more support and a competent head coach.

SAR I

And competent receivers that were not Drunks Thugs and Malcontents nobody else wanted

Yeah I saw the play and Miles Austin was coming across with a defender in front when he saw he was goin g to get hit he made no attempt for the football and the defender behind him trailing on the play actually made the interception. On another pass late in the game Sanchez threw a pass and Miles never even looked up for the football with open space for him to run. Austin is collecting a pay check and has no business on the field from what I have seen of him. Did the same crap to Bradford alligator arm MF'er.

Should Sanchez have thrown that pass ? No but he certainly placed it well enough for his receiver to make a play on the ball

I'm responding to this because I happened to be watching the game since I had some fantasy players. If you want to stir sh*t up go to the Eagles website and post this crap there :) 

Not stirring anything up.

Sanchez is no better in Philly than he was in NY. I actually thought a change of scenery and a rest would do him wonders, but I was wrong.

Gastineau roughing the passer , AJ f'in Duhe , Blair Thomas fumble on Mon night against Chicago, Doug Brien vs the Steelers. Leon Johnson halfback option pass. Bubby Brister shuttle pass. All with much worse implications than an insgiificant play in a game that was a blowout. But if the media and ESPN and twitter and facebook want to convince you that's the's worst play of all time - feel free to carry the butthurt badge of honor for Jets fans .

all of these things leading up to the culmination that was the buttfumble. it was the play that summed all those years of embarassing ****ups. it was there for the whole world to see on thanksgiving. every football watching family on the planet got a taste of what jets fans have been living with for decades. no more hiding, it was there for the world to see....over and over and over. the buttfumble.....the perfect word, the perfect play, for a team that has been a "buttfumble" ever since 1969. 

but to say i'm butthurt is silly. i dont take football all that seriously. i think its funny actually. we root for the new york buttfumbles....lol. 

meaningless play in a meaningless game that we were already being blown out in.

Please.

SAR I

it's comical how people discuss that meaningless play in a game we were getting killed in regardless.  The Bubby Brister play gave a 1st year expansion team their first ever win.  Nothing was lower than that play and that game.

Archived