Turkey Day football Game Threads.

joewilly12

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Parity blows. This Panthers team is the best thing going and they have two guys you'd even care about when Montana and Elway were playing. The Pats field a CFL offense outside of Brady and Gronk. We're from a different era. The dynasties of the 80's and 90's spoiled us.

The game has changed.

Do you still ride around in your VW bug listening to your 8-track player with a bass booster?

Parity blows. This Panthers team is the best thing going and they have two guys you'd even care about when Montana and Elway were playing. The Pats field a CFL offense outside of Brady and Gronk. We're from a different era. The dynasties of the 80's and 90's spoiled us.

Neither Montana nor Elway would be caught dead doing commercials for Greek yogurt. 

Romo down again. He's holding up his left arm

Mike Irvin on NFL Network was adamant that the Boys were best team in the east and would win the conference now that Romo was back.  Deion walked off the stage LOL.  I love to see Jerry Jones face when the cowboys get crushed. Its like someone hacked into his Swiss bank account and left $10.  

Montana did some AWFUL commercials back in the day. Him and Ronnie Lott went bankrupt trying to front some terrible startups.

Lots of players went bankrupt. But yogurt? It's an insignificant step above Carson Palmer's biting-blowjob hot dog ad. 

I get that for PR reasons he probably has to stay away from booze ads, but do a truck commercial, or cologne, or something associated with having testes. 

Lots of players went bankrupt. But yogurt? It's an insignificant step above Carson Palmer's biting-blowjob hot dog ad. 

I get that for PR reasons he probably has to stay away from booze ads, but do a truck commercial, or cologne, or something associated with having testes. 

Are you implying that Greeks are effeminate? They gave up child sodomy centuries ago.

Eh, you turn on games at any given time now and the chances are the game is going to be meh. Watching the Panthers and Pats is fine, watching most other teams isn't entertaining at all. That's a problem. Cuban was right, football got greedy and long term it doesn't look good for this game.

If I was Woody Johnson I'd have sent a fruit basket for Favre's ceremony with a card attached saying:

Dear Brett, kudos for sexually harassing our employees before lying about retiring so you could get to Minnesota. #thanks

More like Dear Brett thanks for giving it a go here we are very hard on QBs so glad you were able to continue your career elsewhere. I too sent Jenny pictures of my junk but I had enough money to silence her. Woody Johnson

Archived