NFL could see an unusually large number of big-name quarterbacks on the move this offseason ~ ~ ~

kelly

Not that familiar with Stafford but with our OL we'll need a QB with a quick release.  That is one of several reasons why Fitz has done so well here.  Does Stafford fit?

Stafford reminds me of Jeff George.    Not the arm but  in the sense Jeff George given time was lethal.  ( Best practice Qb that has ever played the game).   Stafford is a very dangerous Qb if he has time, but everyone knows is a different Qb with pressure.( why teams blitz him like crazy). He takes a lot of needless sacks that put his team in bad positions.( stop drives). For that reason alone Stafford will never be a top caliber Qb.

He's not turnover prone at all.

For all the passing he does, the yardage he throws for, the most INTs hes thrown in the last 6 seasons is 19.  The most he threw was 20 in his rookie year.  He's a 15 a year type while playing wide open in Detroit

Um. Yeah. An interception a game is a lot. 

I would take Fitz over every one of those QB's including Brees. Brees will be 38 years old and without a stable of RB's who can catch the football he would be worthless here.

That's pretty funny right there.

You'd rather take an 11-year, journeyman QB that hasn't had a winning season in his entire career over one of the best QB's to ever play the game?

Wow.

Miami media and  Dolphins fans are convinced Sean Payton will be there next head coach. I hope he goes to STl or Tennessee . These idiots won't shut up about it. They make it likes its already a done deal.

why woulwould he wanna go there anyway. Tannehill is garbage

I agree

i agree but that's what all these idiot talking heads are saying down here some are saying it's a done deal. I don't buy that for a second.

Archived