Fatcessa tomorrow

drdetroit

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw this video on Yahoo.  Guess Mikey is getting ready to split from WFAN.  BTW, who the heck is Katie Nolan?  She's cute.

Mike: "I'm not saying I'm not gonna work again..."

Katie: "You've gotta."

"You've gotta."

Riveting.

But, yes, she is so adorable. I'm insta-smitten.

Mike: "I'm not saying I'm not gonna work again..."

Katie: "You've gotta."

"You've gotta."

Riveting.

But, yes, she is so adorable. I'm insta-smitten.

Yep, I had to watch more videos of her on YouTube.  She has a channel (maybe a couple of them) where she does commentary and sprinkles in humor.  She's annoyingly attractive.  As in she'd be kind of annoying were she not so damned attractive.

Does Sid still do radio? Dude had issues.  

Too soon to tell who replaces Francesa.  But I guarantee you I will never beg to get Francesa back.  

I think that dude is doing radio in FL now. I liked him. The world needs more coke heads on radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does Sid still do radio? Dude had issues.  

Too soon to tell who replaces Francesa.  But I guarantee you I will never beg to get Francesa back.  

last I heard Sid was bombing in Miami with a local talk show losing to Dan Lebatard.  I played a pickup game with him at the JCC in Tenafly, NJ years ago he wasn't a very pleasant guy.  He has some serious connections his cousin was a Senator.

Just saw this video on Yahoo.  Guess Mikey is getting ready to split from WFAN.  BTW, who the heck is Katie Nolan?  She's cute.

Nice sensible comfortable shoes. Perhaps next time he can buy some socks that have elastic in them. She looks like she confronting the guest of dishonor/ pedophile on the Chris Hansen "To Catch a Pedator" aftershow. 

I think that dude is doing radio in FL now. I liked him. The world needs more coke heads on radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he was having fill in spots on 770 midday with Bernie that were better Han anything Joe and Evan were doing 

Archived