Does Belichick rest some banged up players?

Jetster

The Jets DLine couldn't get to TJ Yates and Kellen Moore.

But you somehow magically think they will get to Brady?

How can they get to Brady if guys are holding them by their shoulder pads? OMG, replays of that 1st game showed Jets defenders getting pulled down all over the place. Why do you think Terrell Suggs use to make so much noise about it before playing the Pats. He use to just tell the media, you watch they hold on every play just to put it out there so the it was in the refs minds more. And let's talk about the non-calls in that game. Blatant hold on Cumberland by Chung in the endzone (literally holding his right arm down before the ball got there), then at the end of the game Marshall has to pull himself away from the defender holding him by his shoulder pads, breaks away & drops the TD. Ridiculous.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can they get to Brady if guys are holding them by their shoulder pads? OMG, replays of that 1st game showed Jets defenders getting pulled down all over the place. Why do you think Terrell Suggs use to make so much noise about it before playing the Pats. He use to just tell the media, you watch they hold on every play just to put it out there so the it was in the refs minds more.

Why don't you call the officials and tell them to throw a flag?

Then you can stop your foolish whining.

Holding can be called on every snap in an NFL game.

Why don't you call the officials and tell them to throw a flag?

Then you can stop your foolish whining.

Holding can be called on every snap in an NFL game.

Every fan in the NFL knows it but Pats fans. It's abundantly clear by watching the games. Hell, I haven't seen one incompletion made by Brady this year that he doesn't start pointing asking for a flag or the receiver doesn't get up asking for a flag. They actually think it's not possible that the other team made a good play.

Every fan in the NFL knows it but Pats fans. It's abundantly clear by watching the games. Hell, I haven't seen one incompletion made by Brady this year that he doesn't start pointing asking for a flag or the receiver doesn't get up asking for a flag. They actually think it's not possible that the other team made a good play.

Eric Decker still plays for the Jets right?  Guys around the league (including on the Patriots) may whine for flags as much, but nobody in the league has cried for flags more over the course of his career than Decker.  Glass houses and so forth.  

Eric Decker still plays for the Jets right?  Guys around the league (including on the Patriots) may whine for flags as much, but nobody in the league has cried for flags more over the course of his career than Decker.  Glass houses and so forth.  

Really?   I have watched every Jets snap, since forever.  I don't recall Decker calling for a flag.  In fact, he is the consummate professional.  Beats CB, catches ball, tosses ball to official, trots back to the huddle.  Not sure what you are watching.

It's amazing how well Pats back up O-linemen and practice squad fill ins block for Brady, even against dominating D lines...what unbelievable depth they must have.

total bullsh*t

cindy is the biggest crybaby in any sport of all time

she is a ****

Really?   I have watched every Jets snap, since forever.  I don't recall Decker calling for a flag.  In fact, he is the consummate professional.  Beats CB, catches ball, tosses ball to official, trots back to the huddle.  Not sure what you are watching.

I only watch 2 Jets games per year.  Maybe he changed his tune in New York, but he is obviously not going to complain for a flag after he makes a catch.  I certainly saw him whining plenty to the refs at the Patriots game earlier this year.  In Denver he was notorious for that.  Per Schlereth:

“New York will go crazy watching him be covered 1-on-1 and incomplete passes, throwing his arms up, begging for flags. I’m telling you New York, get ready, begging for flags like, ‘I was interfered with. That’s the only reason I didn’t catch that ball’ every play and then tripping over his own feet. Going for a big play and all of a sudden the turf monster gets him, bam, sniper, down. It will drive you crazy. It will absolutely drive you crazy.”

http://nypost.com/2014/09/04/broncos-great-rips-eric-decker-as-overrated-crybaby/

I can't stand Schlereth because he was one of the most holier-than-thou voices in the Spygate discussions despite being a cheating cut-blocker and vaseline user on a salary-cap cheating team.  But I think his view is representative of many Denver fans -- it's not hard to find threads like the below that talk about his "antics" and "theatrics" in repeatedly crying for flags.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?226709-So-tired-of-Eric-Decker/page1

But maybe now he just says to himself "my bad, I'll get 'em next time" whenever he misses a pass and jogs calmly back to the huddle.  Like I said, I don't watch every Jet game, so I may have completely missed a change in his approach. 

It's amazing how well Pats back up O-linemen and practice squad fill ins block for Brady, even against dominating D lines...what unbelievable depth they must have.

Yep, they're awesomely deep.  Brady is going to end up on the IR by week 17 at this rate and they can't run the ball against even average NFL defenses.  All that holding is really paying off for them.  

I only watch 2 Jets games per year.  Maybe he changed his tune in New York, but he is obviously not going to complain for a flag after he makes a catch.  I certainly saw him whining plenty to the refs at the Patriots game earlier this year.  In Denver he was notorious for that.  Per Schlereth:

“New York will go crazy watching him be covered 1-on-1 and incomplete passes, throwing his arms up, begging for flags. I’m telling you New York, get ready, begging for flags like, ‘I was interfered with. That’s the only reason I didn’t catch that ball’ every play and then tripping over his own feet. Going for a big play and all of a sudden the turf monster gets him, bam, sniper, down. It will drive you crazy. It will absolutely drive you crazy.”

http://nypost.com/2014/09/04/broncos-great-rips-eric-decker-as-overrated-crybaby/

I can't stand Schlereth because he was one of the most holier-than-thou voices in the Spygate discussions despite being a cheating cut-blocker and vaseline user on a salary-cap cheating team.  But I think his view is representative of many Denver -- it's not hard to find threads like the below that talk about his "antics" and "theatrics" in repeatedly crying for flags.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?226709-So-tired-of-Eric-Decker/page1

But maybe now he just says to himself "my bad, I'll get 'em next time" whenever he misses a pass and jogs calmly back to the huddle.  Like I said, I don't watch every Jet game, so I may have completely missed a change in his approach. 

Well, at least you admit it.  Decker has been really good here.  Great route runner and very good hands.  Very dependable.  A dynamic #1 receiver?  Probably not, but a very consistent #2.  He has benefitted greatly by having Marshall across from him, but together, our receiving corps is really good.  No complaints here.

Never followed him in Denver.  Maybe he has changed.

Belly gonna his best to knock jets from post season. Would expect or desire nothing less. Would be great if the season saved before it started with a punch and then jets get to the dance by punching out two division rivals to get in. 

I hope the Jets defense puts a major hurting on a few players. Pryor has blown somebody up every game. He put a lick on OBJ early & he had his head on a swivel for the rest of the game. Like Al Davis use to say, "the QB has to go down & he has to go down hard". I'd love to see the Jets put the thought of sitting Brady if we hit him to much. He did that last year in the last game vs the Bills. I'm hoping Bowles puts 2 safeties on Gronk (Pryor & Gilchrist), have Revis shadow Lafell, Pats can't run so no ones worried about that. Then you put an extra safety to cover the backs (White or Bolden ) out of the backfield. Just have Davis & Henderson/Mauldin at LB.

Archived