The Crowd and Atmosphere Yesterday

Lot K Tailgaters

been there, done that... i'll stick with my previous post  :)

I've had seasons too long, its an ingrained pleasure.  Hate to say it but I did miss the game yesterday, was in my florida home for the holidays.  Miss the excitement of being there :lol:

The way they run Metlife is a joke and enough of those stupid video board messages, tweets and useless selfies.  That crap sucks the life out of the crowd and also does not make them $$$ so why bother. 

Agreed they think we need to be entertained, let the team entertain us .

Yesterday was why having season tickets is worth it.

While many of us can't go, we live outside NY, there are great things happening across the country.

Ive met many of the founders of clubs and we started one in Charlotte. We have 500 registered members, over 100 attend most weeks and we expect 125 to 150 this Sunday.

San Diego, Tampa Bay, Dallas, Virginia Beach all have terrific clubs.  Wilmington NC is getting a good following now. 

In Charlotte,  We were going crazy yesterday and it is so much fun.   We are like a sunway car. White, black, Latino, Asian, Greek yet we show up in green and tell stories of how we got here.  

I broke out my SIGNED Klecko jersey from its case and wore it.   I have NEVER worn it before.  

Yesterday was why having season tickets is worth it.

One of the great memories of my life. Well worth the 9 hour drive form Charlotte. It's just crazy to find out you have been sitting in front of my cousins all these years. It was great to finally meet you in person. 

232ANENYJ_zpsxsphzdpc.jpg

View from my section, Row 12, the guy in the Infurna jersey is a poster here.  Best view in the house for that play.

Yesterday should finally put the myth to bed that MetLife isn't loud enough.  At one point in the 4th quarter when things weren't looking good, the Patriots fans started chanting "Let's Go Pats!" to the point where it was very audible.  After a smattering of boos, a spontaneous "Let's Go Jets!" chant rang out, very loud and audible, first time I've heard that since Shea to my recollection.

SAR I

While many of us can't go, we live outside NY, there are great things happening across the country.

Ive met many of the founders of clubs and we started one in Charlotte. We have 500 registered members, over 100 attend most weeks and we expect 125 to 150 this Sunday.

San Diego, Tampa Bay, Dallas, Virginia Beach all have terrific clubs.  Wilmington NC is getting a good following now. 

In Charlotte,  We were going crazy yesterday and it is so much fun.   We are like a sunway car. White, black, Latino, Asian, Greek yet we show up in green and tell stories of how we got here.  

I broke out my SIGNED Klecko jersey from its case and wore it.   I have NEVER worn it before.  

I reped for the Dillworth B&G Crew yesterday, see you guys on Sunday!

fireman ed.jpg

What kind of job did you have at 11 years old to afford season tickets?!?!

I was put in the waiting list in 1988 at 8 years old figuring we would get them in 10 years or so and made more sense to be in my name than his.  Instead got them in 3 years.  Obviously as a kid my dad paid the bill.  Graduated college and the ticket bill was given to me. My dad and sister pay for their seats but I'm on the hook for mine. 

Archived