### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Win and the Jets are in. That is what Sunday is all about. Beat the Buffalo Bills, beat Rex Ryan and the New York Jets will be in the playoffs.

Last year with Rex and Idzik is a distant memory. This new regime of Todd Bowles and Mike Mac has turned this roster around. Bowles has the time playing smart football and they are a level headed team.

Refreshing all around.

With a win, they are in. LET'S GO JETS!!!

We are going Rocky IV for this one. Because when the postseason is on the line, there is no easy way out!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it all about winning the Superbowl? It really is. 

Do you believe Mac and Bowles will lead us to the promised land? I do. 

Got no stress. It will happen. Jets will win the Superbowl under Mac and Bowles regime. If not this year then next. But it will happen. Jets will win. So I got no stress. Godspeed Jets. 

Isn't it all about winning the Superbowl? It really is. 

Do you believe Mac and Bowles will lead us to the promised land? I do. 

Got no stress. It will happen. Jets will win the Superbowl under Mac and Bowles regime. If not this year then next. But it will happen. Jets will win. So I got no stress. Godspeed Jets. 

Right now it is about beating the Bills. They get that right and there will be plenty of time for dreaming about what is next!  :)

We're the better team with better coaching. Buffalo's win over us was the very definition of a fluke. We will win this day and head into the postseason on a 6-game winning streak.

Otherwise known as "backing in", in Tx's aging mind.

No, backing in is Jets losing to Buffalo and moments later Cleveland beats Pittsburgh.

god bless the internet

Q: How many Buffalo Bills does it take to win a Super Bowl? A: Nobody knows and we may never find out!
Q: Did you hear about the joke that Tyrod Taylor told his receivers? A: It went over their heads.
Q: What's the difference between a Buffalo Bill and a dollar bill? A: A dollar bill is good for four quarters.
Q: Why can't Tyrod Taylor use the phone anymore? A: Because he can't find the receiver.
Q: How do you know the New York State Police are seriously enforcing the Speed Limits into Buffalo. A: For the first offense, they give you two Buffalo Bills tickets. If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them.

Q: Why did the NFL refuse to punish the Bills Marshawn Lynch for his hit and run accident? A: Six months with the Buffalo Bills is punishment enough!
Q: What did the Bills fan say after his team won the Super Bowl? A: "Dammit mom, why'd you wake me up? I was having an amazing dream!"
Q: What do the Buffalo Bills and a Chick-Fil-A manager have in common? A: Neither one shows up for work on Sunday.
Q: Why is Lesean McCoy like a grizzly bear? A: Every fall he goes into hibernation.
Q: Did you hear that someone purchased the Buffalo Bills and is going to move them to Alaska? A: They are going to rename them the Arctic Chokes.
Q: What do you call an Buffalo Bill with a Super Bowl ring? A: A thief.
Q: What do the Bills and the Post Office have in common? A: Neither deliver on Sundays!

Here we go...From the National Weather Service:

URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BUFFALO NY
945 PM EST SAT JAN 2 2016

NYZ019-020-085-031045-
/O.CON.KBUF.LE.W.0001.160103T1200Z-160104T0600Z/
CHAUTAUQUA-CATTARAUGUS-SOUTHERN ERIE-
INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...JAMESTOWN...OLEAN...ORCHARD PARK...
SPRINGVILLE
945 PM EST SAT JAN 2 2016

...LAKE EFFECT SNOW WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM SUNDAY TO
1 AM EST MONDAY...

* LOCATIONS...CHAUTAUQUA...CATTARAUGUS AND SOUTHERN ERIE
  COUNTIES. GREATEST AMOUNTS ACROSS THE HIGHER TERRAIN OF THE
  BOSTON HILLS AND CHAUTAUQUA RIDGE.

* TIMING...FROM EARLY SUNDAY MORNING THROUGH OVERNIGHT SUNDAY
  NIGHT.

* ACCUMULATIONS...3 TO 5 INCHES SUNDAY AND 1 TO 3 INCHES SUNDAY
  NIGHT...LEADING TO STORM TOTALS OF 4 TO 8 INCHES IN THE MOST
  PERSISTENT LAKE SNOWS.

* WINDS...NORTHWEST 10 TO 20 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 30 MPH.

* VISIBILITIES...AS LOW AS A HALF MILE AT TIMES.

I

Can't

Sleep

Dream of Ivory running over the Bills DL, of Powell jumping over their LB's, OF Marshall making one hand catches, of Decker taking it to the house on a slant, of Fitzy with champagne celebrating his first playoff......sleep well.    

Archived