### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It shouldn't. But it will. The Jets will at least have 10 wins this year after 4 last year, and some people will be disappointed.

Of course there will be disappointed fans. I would be one of them. Completely judging the management and coaching because of a ten win season in a negative connotation? That's just self loathing Jets fans who don't get enough satisfaction from their outside lives. It's just a game. Enjoy and relax. Have a beer. 

Of course there will be disappointed fans. I would be one of them. Completely judging the management and coaching because of a ten win season in a negative connotation? That's just self loathing Jets fans who don't get enough satisfaction from their outside lives. It's just a game. Enjoy and relax. Have a beer. 

The problem is that the media feeds on these self loathing fans and gives them a platform. Instead of giving the level headed fans their time in the sun. 

I also will say that at the least, we are not playing a 3-4 win team, That would have been major SOJ. Instead, we are playing a 7-8 team in tough conditions.

Archived