Smash (1) - Crushlove
Ape (1) - Lizzie
Verb (1) - Ballin
Lizzie (1) - Pac
No Lynch (1) - Nol

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline Wednesday 8 pm Eastern

bla_1452733200.png

FYI I'm missing deadline due to karate class.  Yeah, that's right - I found a way to be MORE badass than just being a hockey player.  I'm a hockey player that also takes karate.

Translation:  I could already kick JiF's ass, but now I can do it while looking fantastic.

FYI I'm missing deadline due to karate class.  Yeah, that's right - I found a way to be MORE badass than just being a hockey player.  I'm a hockey player that also takes karate.

Translation:  I could already kick JiF's ass, but now I can do it while looking fantastic.

lol, gives a whole new meaning to gaijin... gayjin.

Yes, dear. You look fantabulous. 

lol, gives a whole new meaning to gaijin... gayjin.

I have no idea what you are trying to say, I'm sure it was ******* hysterical.

I'm sure Verbal and JIF would be the most fantastic looking slap fighters ever.

Indeed we would.  He could do his "suns out, guns out" routine and then I'd dropkick him in his stupid head and we all laugh and talk about how good we looked.

I'm down.

Vote Count

JiF (4) - Ape, CTM, 80, Smash
80 (3) - Nyn , JiF, Verbal
Nol (1) - JC
Smash (1) - Crushlove
Ape (1) - Lizzie
Verb (1) - Ballin
Lizzie (1) - Pac
No Lynch (1) - Nol

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline Wednesday 8 pm Eastern

bla_1452733200.png

c77c516e8c006aeb67eede46a47cb2c9d49a9717

THEY-LAUGHED-AT-MY-CRAYON-DRAWING-I-LAUG

tumblr_lh7oi93bwP1qa3q4xo1_400.jpg

vote 80

Not sure what a policy lynch is but it seems suspect to me.  Why would scum vote themselves?

Theatrics.

There's a term in mafia called WIFOM. It comes from the "wine in front of me" scene in The Princess Bride, in which Vizzinni tries to break down the logic/character analysis of Wesley in order to determine whether or not he's poison the wine in front of him. The parallel in this game is the question: "why would he do that as scum?", well, for the exact reason that you might question why... 

More than not it's frustrated town. 

Pingo, blimpo.

Theatrics.

There's a term in mafia called WIFOM. It comes from the "wine in front of me" scene in The Princess Bride, in which Vizzinni tries to break down the logic/character analysis of Wesley in order to determine whether or not he's poison the wine in front of him. The parallel in this game is the question: "why would he do that as scum?", well, for the exact reason that you might question why... 

Pingo, blimpo.

ohhhh the princess bride. No wonder you love Mafia. 

Good lynch. 80, JIF and Smash were the trifecta for me there.

I would have gone with JIF first, only because of the lengths I thought some people were going to to keep him alive. That said, I think 80 showed his ass, pretty plainly, as I pointed out at the time... and 80's alignment will help me better solidify whether my connect-the-dots theory is credible or bunk.

ohhhh the princess bride. No wonder you love Mafia. 

You didn't know that's what that was from? One of the guys that I believe brought mafia to JN had the screen name Dread Pirate Roberts. It's sort of a unifying piece of popular culture for us mafia dorks... 

Archived