No Lynch (1) - Nol
Ballin (1) - Crushlove
Smash (1) - 80
JC (1) - JiF

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline Wednesday 8 pm Eastern

bla_1452733200.png

Good morning. How is Oregon?

Hey Dick bag when someone has a feeling about something you posted is this all you can muster, slinging insults and acting like a child ? The stupid word choice you made has various meanings including direct opposition not just polarity or as you say the real reason behind what you posted was "splitting the field and watching reactions"  Looking up words on google does not make you smart, it just makes you an idiot trying to look smart and its not impressive at all because the word choice does not relate to the real meaning you say you were shooting for. Maybe next time instead of trying to look cool you can just say what you claim to have meant which is "splitting the field and watching reactions".

Also for someone who is supposed to be terrible at this game I certainly do have a big hand in winning a lot of these games maybe you can go back and take a look at you're dead thread contributions, where you actually know the line-up, and see how I usually kick the sh*t out of scum come end game. You're like a first quarter QB or a first Quarter sack usually have no impact on the game then disappear in the 4th quarter still touting that great play you made in the first quarter. 

Now run along and point fingers at everyone in the game so you can claim genius with zero substance you poop flinging fool.

Oh, goodie... it's tee time.

You're digging in behind one of the worst cases I've ever seen you make, and that is saying something, because you are a calamity in these games. You being alive in endgame situations is a testament to the fact that nobody fears you and you are forgettable. Bickering over track records isn't productive for this game, or situation, so I won't bite on that bit of distraction - but scum ping noted - everyone knows that when you want Ape off the scent of scum, then bait him into an ego-driven argument. That is exactly what everything in BOLD is. So, in essence you have written a 2 sentence rebuttal here and all it has accomplished is highlighting your ignorance, or scumminess.

Let's examine it further: Why would I use the phrase diametric opposition in the context that I'm doing something to oppose the town? That's what you're saying, right? You said something to that effect when you said you "had a feeling". Here's the reality: I was talking specifically to Verbal about something he said. Telling him that I was trying to use his situation to create polarity. Any halfwit could look at the phrase I used, and the context I used it in, and come to this conclusion. The accusation you're making doesn't make any sense at all, not in the context I said it, or in general practice... because, why would a scum player outright say they are doing something anti-town? That's a stupid accusation, by a stupid player.

I regularly look for opportunities to create opposing arguments or black/white choices, and weigh who comes down on each side of the argument. It's how I've always played, and I think it's quite obvious given the meaning of the words I chose, that that's what I was doing. 

Unvote, Vote Smash

hard to explain its more of a gut feeling than anything else. No one is sure who might be scum and at this stage in the game so why create opposition ? Does ape know something we don't ? Like he's scum creating opposition with town. I think he slipped . I think hes cu,m

Ok I had to leave that typo in .

Yeah, it's exactly what you said.

Ape, question. You said later on that the reason you voted LK shortly after he agreed with JiF was because he didn't follow it up with a vote. But why is it that the same thought didn't bother you as far as JiF is concerned?  I'm just wondering where the difference stems from.

I voted LK because he cast aspersions, but didn't vote in accordance - it felt like a scum nudge.

I voted JIF because he was contorting meta, and trying to dismiss me on several items, rather than either engaging me, or letting them play out so he could observe (the items that weren't directed at him, but that he did diffuse). 

I'm not sure if this answers your question, but this is the impetus of each vote.

Vote Count

Verb (2) - Lizzie, Ballin
Ape (2) - Smash, CTM
Smash (2) - 80, Ape
Nol (2) - Verb, JC
Lizzie (1) - Pac
80 (1) - Nyn 
No Lynch (1) - Nol
Ballin (1) - Crushlove
JC (1) - JiF

bla_1452733200.png

^^^ the most words Smash has typed on D1 in the 10 years of playing this game with him and it was straight on the emo fight w/ Ape tip.  No game content. 

Smash has had active D1's before, so this is sort of false meta, but at the same time... it's a very relevant observation, because normally Smash doesn't contribute to D1, and in this case 90% of the response has nothing to do with the game itself (as I've already pointed out in my response to it).

Crusher and Verb. What exactly pinged you about JiF when you voted him? 

The way he handled the back and forth with 80 early on.  Light ping so I decided to vote him, nothing more.  Him using the joke phase as a defense against 80 seemed silly.

Unvote

Vote JC

Oh, now you're willing to vote him? Looking to incite a little get behind the Ape?

It's been a while since I've played connect the dots... I'm wiling to give it a whirl though. 

When I asked you to vote JC, you said "no" because you know he's town, then I voted you, then Smash comes at me with an obvious "distract the Ape from his current case" attack, you point out Smash's long post is off his meta (distancing) but don't vote him (even though you normally are all over Smash's meta and nail him as scum pretty easily - this part is the key), and then surprisingly instead of voting Smash after observing his off-meta post, you move to JC, who you'd previously said you didn't want to vote... my guess: in hopes you can get Ape back onto the JC bandwagon. 

JIF and Smash are scum. I'd kill either today to vet how I'm reading their interplay. If we get to deadline and you want to lynch me to know the theory comes from a town voice, then go for it.

Smash has had active D1's before, so this is sort of false meta, but at the same time... it's a very relevant observation, because normally Smash doesn't contribute to D1, and in this case 90% of the response has nothing to do with the game itself (as I've already pointed out in my response to it).

I agree with this on Smash.  he has had some active Day 1's but this is mostly arguing fodder.  Not much there.  Producing words.  not sure it makes him scum though. 

Oh, now you're willing to vote him? Looking to incite a little get behind the Ape?

It's been a while since I've played connect the dots... I'm wiling to give it a whirl though. 

When I asked you to vote JC, you said "no" because you know he's town, then I voted you, then Smash comes at me with an obvious "distract the Ape from his current case" attack, you point out Smash's long post is off his meta (distancing) but don't vote him (even though you normally are all over Smash's meta and nail him as scum pretty easily - this part is the key), and then surprisingly instead of voting Smash after observing his off-meta post, you move to JC, who you'd previously said you didn't want to vote... my guess: in hopes you can get Ape back onto the JC bandwagon. 

JIF and Smash are scum. I'd kill either today to vet how I'm reading their interplay. If we get to deadline and you want to lynch me to know the theory comes from a town voice, then go for it.

I was voting JiF early for slight suspicion, but this sounds better.  If only do come that much closer to identifying your alignment, I'm happy to oblige (but I'm probably only choosing JiF of the two).

Subjevtivity is a function of familiarity.  You andI I both know NOTHING about Ape is boring when it comes to mafia.  My vote is yours.

unvote verbal

For me on day one I'm ok with his defense.  Plus not ready for him to be at L2.  Still like to see Nyn jump in and do her thing.  

This pings. I'm not sure why people were voting Verbal to begin with. He said something stupid as he's known to do, but to me it was clear he was trying to say that targeting the most vocal players is typical here (ape being one of them), even if he actually meant that ape lynches are boring I think it would be more indicative of his dumb brains than his alignment.

That being said, I don't know how Crusher was so hot on Verbal and then cooled down so quickly in the uber townie don't want him at l2 move here. It was literally a few hours. 

Need to finish re read but crusher is where I'm leaning.

Never said that.  This is a straight lie.  I said you seem to always come after him early.  Which you said, you never do with anyone.  Thats was the extent of our conversation on JC.  You usually have much better attention to detail than this, blatant lie.  I even said, I have a hard time reading him and admitted you read him well. 

I moved to JC for his vote on Nold because its lazy and stupid and he's clearly avoiding any actual game play. 

But this sh*t you just posted, is the biggest ping so far in the game.  Plus, you're stringing together multiple players on D1 off some bull sh*t.  Yeah - 

Unvote

Vote Ape

Let's run up Jetscode. 

Crushlove just moved to Verb.  I'm very tempted.  You always go for JC early I feel like.

Hmmmm...

I follow my muffin top.  Sorry!

Unvote

Vote Verb

Not true, hmmm... 

I go for him if he pings me, or if I need to elicit more content in order to make a read on him. I tend to read him well. In no way have I established a pattern of "going after him early".

Like I said, "I feel like".  Could be wrong.  Just seems that way.  Maybe its because you do read him well and I really cant read him at all.

I have NO pattern of who I go after early, at all. 

You can shrug it off, but to me it was an odd thing to say, and has been noted for further vetting.

Note it all you want, not sure what it will show you further down the road, nothing odd about it all.  From my perspective, it feels like you target him a lot early.  Like I said, I could be wrong.

Here is the exchange the Ape just lied about.  Not once did a make an opinion on JC's alignment. 

Vote Count

Ape (3) - Smash, CTM, JiF 
Smash (2) - 80, Ape
Nol (2) - Verb, JC
Lizzie (1) - Pac
80 (1) - Nyn 
No Lynch (1) - Nol
Ballin (1) - Crushlove
JC (1) - JiF

bla_1452733200.png

Never said that.  This is a straight lie.  I said you seem to always come after him early.  Which you said, you never do with anyone.  Thats was the extent of our conversation on JC.  You usually have much better attention to detail than this, blatant lie.  I even said, I have a hard time reading him and admitted you read him well. 

I moved to JC for his vote on Nold because its lazy and stupid and he's clearly avoiding any actual game play. 

But this sh*t you just posted, is the biggest ping so far in the game.  Plus, you're stringing together multiple players on D1 off some bull sh*t.  Yeah - 

Unvote

Vote Ape

My theory is that you know he was town. I know you didn't outright say he's town. 

I know you said I go after him early, that's false-meta, I said it at the time. You backed away from confrontation. There's nothing wrong with my attention to detail. Independently, my case on you stands up. False meta, and several occurrences of dismissing interactions (which flies in the face of anyone interesting in observing as part of their scum hunting agenda). Independently, my case on Smash stands up. He's fabricating a narrative based on an illogical re-interpretation of a phrase I used. 

The actions combined resonate with me as you two trying to work around me as a threat. It's subtle, but there is a bit of choreography to what you and he are doing. I'm willing to ride out the theory. It's not like there's anything else of substance being offered up.

is this worth reading yet? 

Yes, finally.

Here is the exchange the Ape just lied about.  Not once did a make an opinion on JC's alignment. 

Holy sh*t, are you this desperate? I said "because you know he's town", as in "because you're scum and know he's town". What is this sh*t, beginner mafia? 

Yet you didn't explain that, and let's face it, this is as generic a reason as anything. Meanwhile, two posts prior to making an unexplained vote, you went out of your way to point out that Smash is off his meta... but didn't vote him. Smash, a guy you normally breakdown pretty easily. You ignored an off-meta observation. 

Yeah, right... that's as believable as Crusher ignoring a cheese-stuff, bacon-wrapped, rack of ribs because salad.

Italicized: puke..AtE

Hard to take the above seriously with such a bitch move at the end there.

Yet you didn't explain that, and let's face it, this is as generic a reason as anything. Meanwhile, two posts prior to making an unexplained vote, you went out of your way to point out that Smash is off his meta... but didn't vote him. Smash, a guy you normally breakdown pretty easily. You ignored an off-meta observation. 

Yeah, right... that's as believable as Crusher ignoring a cheese-stuff, bacon-wrapped, rack of ribs because salad.

Lynch all lairs ^^^^^

Italicized: puke..AtE

Hard to take the above seriously with such a bitch move at the end there.

If we get to deadline, and nobody believes my case, I'm willing to be the lynch because I believe in my observations and I'm a safe death for town. It's a pragmatic option, not an appeal to emotions.

You really just don't understand the game.

Alright, well JIF going with the lynch all liars defense here is pretty much a white flag.

I rest my case. I think it would be Lizard King levels of idiot not to lynch him or Smash today, but then, we need participants to make a lynch happen don't we... ?

Alright, well JIF going with the lynch all liars defense here is pretty much a white flag.

I rest my case. I think it would be Lizard King levels of idiot not to lynch him or Smash today, but then, we need participants to make a lynch happen don't we... ?

haha - game figured out on D1.  Mad because he got busted lying.

Ape is playing lazzzzzyyyyyyy!!!!

Lets kill him.  

Since Smash tried to pull me off JIF, my guess is that JIF may be more valuable... dunno, but given that his defense has been so bad, I want to kill JIF just to punctuate how poorly he's played... as least Smash tried the ego-driven argument tactic. I can respect that.

Unvote, Vote JIF

Since Smash tried to pull me off JIF, my guess is that JIF may be more valuable... dunno, but given that his defense has been so bad, I want to kill JIF just to punctuate how poorly he's played... as least Smash tried the ego-driven argument tactic. I can respect that.

Unvote, Vote JIF

OMGUS 

Vote Count

Ape (3) - Smash, CTM, JiF 
Nol (2) - Verb, JC
Smash (1) - 80
Lizzie (1) - Pac
80 (1) - Nyn 
No Lynch (1) - Nol
Ballin (1) - Crushlove
JC (1) - JiF