Eagles fans/media worried about Sanchez

AFJF

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amyome who things Fitzgarbage is better than Sanchez is blind.

2 Afc championships>no playoff appearences

Not throwing away any games>Throwing away four or five

Being clutch against great teams> being decent against bad teams

Fitzpatrick can't even make half the throws Sanchez made, remember that throw to Braylon in the Houston game in 2010? noodlearm fitzgarbage wouldn't be able to do that because he can't throw a ball 30 yards down the field to save his life.

I cna't wait to see him revert back to being the usual fitzgarbage he was for 10 years of his career and see what all yo uscrubs have to say about him then, hopefully bowles has enough nuts to bench him, because whether you like it or not, he will revert back to him usual self and I doubt the weather in NEw york will be as nice to him as it was this past year, jets will never go to the playoffs with a limited garbage journeyman.

I'm referring to your made up scenario in which I would blame the defense if Fitz were to hand an opposing team a touchdown by not protecting the football.  

Okay, you'd blame the D for giving up the first 17 points. Same point.

Sanchez was blindsided in the process of throwing. Was he supposed to protect the ball and throw it at the same time? And do his own blocking?

Stay drunk on hatred. 

Can't wait to see all these scrubs who diss Sanchez reaction when he lights it up in Philly next year.

Why would that change what he did with the Jets?  He was terrible here.  Maybe spending three years as a a back up will help him.  

Fitzpatrick can't even make half the throws Sanchez made, remember that throw to Braylon in the Houston game in 2010? noodlearm fitzgarbage wouldn't be able to do that because he can't throw a ball 30 yards down the field to save his life.

I cna't wait to see him revert back to being the usual fitzgarbage he was for 10 years of his career and see what all yo uscrubs have to say about him then, hopefully bowles has enough nuts to bench him, because whether you like it or not, he will revert back to him usual self and I doubt the weather in NEw york will be as nice to him as it was this past year, jets will never go to the playoffs with a limited garbage journeyman.

Did you really have to create another account to make the same point?

Okay, you'd blame the D for giving up the first 17 points. Same point.

Sanchez was blindsided in the process of throwing. Was he supposed to protect the ball and throw it at the same time? Fitz sure can't.

Stay drunk on hatred. 

What happened on the play before that?

So then by that argument, EY was right when he said Rex Grossman>Mark Sanchez.  That's where that logic falls apart, because even I don't believe that to be true.

No, the idiot way or arguing is to disregard logic and twist the focus to help make your point and just as easily do a 180.

You are 100% right, using his own logic, Grossman>Sanchez.  Dilfer>Sanchez.  The fool makes you have to call QBs you know are inferior to Sanchez better than he is.

Fitzgarbage. That's a good one. He wasn't garbage last year and as far as we're concerned that's all that counts. Sure Mark has a better arm. The thing is what does he do with it. Usually throws the ball on a perfect spiral to the opponents. He still can't read defenses after seven years. 

What kind of shlthead fans wants to see their teams starting QB to play like a scrub to make some kind of asinine point?  WTF is the matter with people

Shouldn't you be out buying a new bandanna for the Jugs N Doses concert?

If you think that was a good joke, now I understand why you think Mark Sanchez was a good quarterback.

No, the idiot way or arguing is to disregard logic and twist the focus to help make your point and just as easily do a 180.

You are 100% right, using his own logic, Grossman>Sanchez.  Dilfer>Sanchez.  The fool makes you have to call QBs you know are inferior to Sanchez better than he is.

Dilfer > Marino

Nutz, Nozzlez, and puppets don't get that. It goes in one ear and out the other. Super Fitz is a playoff virgin entering his 12th year! Lmao.

These mental thickheads have been arguing for 16 pages that Fitz showed more than Sanchez. Unreal.

We dont get it because its not true.  

Id love to meet you at a game, love for you to call me all the names you've run out here because I dont agree with the 3 or 4 numbnuts who think Mark Sanchez could have won a SB here.  Or was bad because of everyone but Sanchez.  Find me one post where I brought Fitz up.  This is a Sanchez sucks thread that you clowns just had to bring Fitz into.  As if what Fitz is or isnt changes what Sanchez is.  As if saying Sanchez would have won here can be proved and therefore makes a point. 

Fitzgarbage. That's a good one. He wasn't garbage last year and as far as we're concerned that's all that counts. Sure Mark has a better arm. The thing is what does he do with it. Usually throws the ball on a perfect spiral to the opponents. He still can't read defenses after seven years. 

Jamarcus Russell has a cannon. 

if you thought fitzy played like a pussy against buffalo, wait until we play the NFC west next year

Oh, theres no medicine to take.  You're the one who's calling everyone names just because they're so much smarter than you.  

Really. You used five names in your last five posts on this page alone. You are smarter than nobody.

We dont get it because its not true.  

Id love to meet you at a game, love for you to call me all the names you've run out here because I dont agree with the 3 or 4 numbnuts who think Mark Sanchez could have won a SB here.  Or was bad because of everyone but Sanchez.  Find me one post where I brought Fitz up.  This is a Sanchez sucks thread that you clowns just had to bring Fitz into.  As if what Fitz is or isnt changes what Sanchez is.  As if saying Sanchez would have won here can be proved and therefore makes a point. 

What kind of shlthead fans wants to see their teams starting QB to play like a scrub to make some kind of asinine point?  WTF is the matter with people

Really. You used five names in your last five posts on this page alone. You are smarter than nobody.

Apparently what you dont get is I'm responding to you calling me names either to me or to others.  In response.  Never mind one is a generalization, shlthead fans.  You seem to want to include yourself in that category, I said nothing.   That one is on you. 

You are really not bright enough to engage 

if you thought fitzy played like a pussy against buffalo, wait until we play the NFC west next year

I thought he was a tough guy all season. He played with a broken thumb and took no games off. He extended plays with his legs all season and had 270 yards rushing. This was a big deal and accounted for first downs and points. He loses one game (that the team was in until the bitter end) and some Jets fans (typical) want to kill him. Look, the Jets won five in a row. They just weren't good enough to win 6 straight. Most teams do not put together winning streaks like that.

18 Pages about Sanchez in Philly

Only Jets fans 

:D What do you say over/under is for this stupidiy?  I say 23.  The guys who are continuing this are probably still convinced that the chick that dumped them right after the senior prom is gonna marry them! Mods, enough already. PLZZZZZZZZZZ

:D What do you say over/under is for this stupidiy?  I say 23.  The guys who are continuing this are probably still convinced that the chick that dumped them right after the senior prom is gonna marry them! Mods, enough already. PLZZZZZZZZZZ

At least 30 pages

Why does every discussion go down the same derelict road with you?

Apparently what you dont get is I'm responding to you calling me names either to me or to others.  In response.  Never mind one is a generalization, shlthead fans.  You seem to want to include yourself in that category, I said nothing.   That one is on you. 

You are really not bright enough to engage 

Apparently, you are clueless and can't follow your own words.

Do you ever read what you write, the mindless bosh you put on these boards?

Surprised you weren't banned a long time ago.

I thought he was a tough guy all season. He played with a broken thumb and took no games off. He extended plays with his legs all season and had 270 yards rushing. This was a big deal and accounted for first downs and points. He loses one game (that the team was in until the bitter end) and some Jets fans (typical) want to kill him. Look, the Jets won five in a row. They just weren't good enough to win 6 straight. Most teams do not put together winning streaks like that.

sure 5 games against the softest teams in the league, we could have won those games with anybody at QB. Fitzy proved as he has consistently thoughout his career, as soon as he has to play a halfway decent team he will fold like the weak frontrunner he is

what does fitzy boy have then, a pea shooter?

I get it...you think arm strength is all that matters for a QB.  If so, why did Fitzy's weak arm outperform anything Sanchez was able to do despite him having a stronger arm and more targets to throw to? 

I get it...you think arm strength is all that matters for a QB.  If so, why did Fitzy's weak arm outperform anything Sanchez was able to do despite him having a stronger arm and more targets to throw to? 

I don't think it's all that matters but it's an important tool for a QB to have, and if you don't have a strong enough arm to make all the throws you better be accurate enough to make up for it and that's where my beef is. This is a guy who's 29th in the league in completion % and not able to make the deep throws so the gameplan becomes very limited. I credit gailey and a big pair of WR for the offensive production way more than the QB here. Yes Sanchez was worse, but he was young, raw, and a work in progress. With Sanchez we could at least have hopes that he would develop into something since he did have flashes of talent, and was able to win some big games in hostile environments. With fitz, we've likely seen the best he has to offer and frankly it's just not good enough to win with

Archived