Daredevil Mafia

JiFtheOracle

you should vote Spoot then if you're not scum. Pretty obvious vote to make for town and you've been pretty strong defender of Spoot. 

? That was hess. I was on spoot yesterday until ape pooped in thread. And i said 40 minutes ago that is where i was leaning.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so it's either

1) 6 town vs 2 scum 

or

2) 5 town vs 3 scum

or

3) 5 town vs 2 scum + 1 symp

For crusher to be scum, I can't see him countering lizzie in scenario #1, I can definitely see him doing it if he's symp (scenario #3). If it's actually 5 town vs 3 scum, then this is an end game play as a mislynch today = game over tomorrow.

Basically the only way this counter doesn't make sense is if it's 6 town vs 2 scum right now

there's not 4 scum... that would be ludicrous in a 13 person game with a SK also involved. 

Crusher you claimed you didn't even know LK revealed DOC so how the hell could you know it was not two phases ? Either way I was incorrect since lizzy said he claimed during the day. Still does not explain you calling me a dumb ass when you didn't even know LK revealed. 

hey you lesbian how about voting Spoot. Stop going for a home run, try and hit a single and maybe you get lucky. 

Yeah, I've accepted that my mafia detective skills are still absolute sh*t, and I'm a really sh*t townie.

So, I've decided to embrace my only strength. Trolling for teh lulz.

I'm such a dick.

back to babe in the woods...  plausible deniability.. wants to be everyones pal.

Ok my bs reveal was based on this...

the D2 NK was a failure and based on the way this game was laid out, I doubt that town had a role blocker because we had the vig whisperer and also had a cop. Therefore, with the NK failure I had a pretty strong feeling that the scum knew our doc anyway. So when Ape did his town sensor reveal, I looked at the D1/D2  results which only had a handful of scum possibilities,  and knew since I was VT and I could take myself out of the equation,

I used the remaining list of AVM, Spoot and Pac from D1 to run against the other days and, really narrow down the possibilities.

What I noticed after doing that was that I had cleared about half of the game based on his results. Then I knew that we almost had the whole scum team figured out from his results, also that we were probably at LYLO if we got something wrong. Also figured that he was gaming the results to push us in a desired direction. How's that for balance? that pinged.

If Ape was in fact town, he was dead that night and doc was dead tomorrow anyway. Therefore regardless of me fake claiming or not, things were going to play that way. At least I was able to royally F*!k with Ape's numbers game and force him to recalibrate , which is when you saw AVM and Hess really start arguing for alternative interpretations on my reading into after claiming

If I could get the doc to counter me, then I could essentially also prove my towniness to you all by extension of my reasons here. Helps narrow things down at the end of the game here.

Now that I've had a chance to actually try and absorb this it's ludicrous..  why would the doc be "dead tomorrow anyway"? 

I don't understand how you can devise this plan as a townie without understanding the ramifications that you were setting up a scenario where you or the "real doc" was going to get lynched.  Leaving 2 claimed docs unresolved is a recipe for disaster..  In fact if you're town and Crusher been around to counter the Ape would have been left alive yesterday to spew more nonsense.

I think what might have happened is you told him in your chat you'd extend an olive branch to make up for last game and try to get the doc outed and heat off him.  That makes way more sense than what you're trying to sell.

We have 8 players and we know 2 are town. We could still either have 2 or 3 scum

So essentially we have a 40- 50% chance of lynching scum as long as we don't kill Crusher or myself. I'm dead tonight so, kill anyone but us and you have the best odds of hitting scum that you've had all game.

why would you be dead tonight??  If you're what you say you should be the last person they want to kill.  Such an Apey post.

Now that I've had a chance to actually try and absorb this it's ludicrous..  why would the doc be "dead tomorrow anyway"? 

I don't understand how you can devise this plan as a townie without understanding the ramifications that you were setting up a scenario where you or the "real doc" was going to get lynched.  Leaving 2 claimed docs unresolved is a recipe for disaster..  In fact if you're town and Crusher been around to counter the Ape would have been left alive yesterday to spew more nonsense.

I think what might have happened is you told him in your chat you'd extend an olive branch to make up for last game and try to get the doc outed and heat off him.  That makes way more sense than what you're trying to sell.

no. It's like all that water you drank crossing the Rio clouded your thinning  instead of spinning insane ideas, How about voting Spoot, the brand new player who questioned my reveal four times and defended ape countlessly and never did vote ape before ape got lynched 

We need to re-read the whole weekend interaction.  Only thing I could think of is that they weren't sure if Crush self protected or was protected by the doc?  But he shifted pressure on to Ape -- part of the driving force that moved it from me to Ape.

As terrible of a play as it is, i just can't see it as scum.  

the fact you can't see it as scum is what makes it a good play.  you're starting to ping.

At this point I don't think there is any opinion that I could say that wouldn't be labelled as "scum mis-direction".

I haven't helped myself in the slightest. I've played a terrible town game. My first game and it's earned the title: "The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Spoot-Face."

more pandering.

I'm going to make this case now and stick with it. Please read it and don't skim I feel strongly that I nailed both CTM and APE/.

If APE in the middle of this game knew he was going to come out and claim NO WAY IN HELL he lets CTM off the hook with his claim of Vig Recruiter. Not Possible

Simple reason is there is no way there could have been that many power roles in this game. Ape would have known this as town and as scum and been all over CTM they both game the hell out of each other every game and now your going to tell me APE just decided to let CTM off the hook ?? Keep in mind there is no place in this game for both of those roles and both of these guys know that, as a matter of fact CTM pointed that out and its probably what won him his argument vs the APE. 

They both claimed and probably had a little side bet in the scum thread to see who would get away with it. This would clear the other player and help them coast to end game. I'm pretty damn sure this is what went down and I think you should all take a very close look at when APE was defending CTM against my case on him. I dint believe CTM's first claim and the APE just put the final nail in his coffin. The only lynch that makes sense to me at this stage is CTM.

Vote CTM.

meh... not a good case.  Daredevils death scene showed he was able to be converted to town..  CTM was immediately upset after the death scene which was bizarre (I remember because I asked him)..  within a couple posts when day broke he came up with the whisperer crap which I could definitely see Trike boy coming up with. 

that kind of a fake reveal takes some planning and thought..  CTMs reactions were almost instant.  I'd love to lynch him but he's about the best I got for town at the moment.

meh... not a good case.  Daredevils death scene showed he was able to be converted to town..  CTM was immediately upset after the death scene which was bizarre (I remember because I asked him)..  within a couple posts when day broke he came up with the whisperer crap which I could definitely see Trike boy coming up with. 

that kind of a fake reveal takes some planning and thought..  CTMs reactions were almost instant.  I'd love to lynch him but he's about the best I got for town at the moment.

vote yourself and get it over with

Ctm, Did smash really accuse you of being scum while Mason's together? I have this grin thinking about it that I cannot get off my face that is so funny. 

Yes, and it blew up the game. It was on DM and Doggin modded it and was pm'ing me on the side like wtf. He decided i was a spy or something

Spoots easy Pickens. Could be scum.  Not sure what he has done scummy.  Hasn't done much all game. Sorta like Pac,  yet Spoot is like able.  

Vote pac

we have another first..  the "real doc" is now voting someone other than the person who claimed his role. 

now I know why I couldn't get into this game.

Archived