Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

Just finished the re-read.  That was painful.  My thoughts:

I'm not buying that AVM was running a gambit with the Ape.  Just doesn't seem possible.  Why wouldn't Ape hammer him when he had the chance if that was the case?  

Pac is my # 1 for scum tomorrow and will be getting my vote.  His play is dirty as f*ck.  The only person who could be that sure of Ape's alignment so quickly after the claim was a teammate.  He's been scummy for days now.

Hess came out of that looking good in my eyes.  He and CTM are my strongest town reads.  And since we now know there's not really a town sensor I'm willing to believe LK's uncountered doc claim.

Still not sure what to make of Spoot, Crusher, or even Smash.  Could Spoot be getting coached?  Smash threw out a nice WIFOM about his alignment by saying he would never run a gambit as scum.  I really doubt Crusher was avoiding the thread, but why is that fat f*ck always skiing these days?

I ski because I can.  I'm fucking awesome.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude pay attention.  I am the actual Doc.  God you are thick headed.  The night there was no might kill,,, you really think they tried to shoot LK?  Really?  I even tossed you a little hint when the no nk was reported. 

oh this is exciting.. lol

lk vs crusher

maybe spoot is kingpin? Crusher trying to make sure  spoot isn't lynched tomorrow?

maybe crusher is symp? Ape did make a remark somewhere back about him and crusher hitting some spot where they both have strong town reads on one another, signaling?

Hmm.  Sh*t just officially got weird.  Why would LK fake claim doc with zero pressure?  

Well think about this.  They shot at me and so he knew I was in the game.  For him to be Doc they would have to shoot at him.  Why would a scum team shoot at him?  That alone is something to ponder.

As the sun started to break over the buildings of Hell's Kitchen, the residents slowly started to gather in the streets.  They survived one night without any causalities, could it happen again? 

A couple of different residents stepped up trying to take credit for the lack of death the other night.  But who do you believe?  All the town knows is, it's setting up for an interesting debate and someone is going to have to do some explaining.  

In the meantime, their luck ran out as they saw a body laying in the streets of Hell's Kitchen 

Hess - Brett Mahoney - Vanilla Town has been murdered. 

latest?cb=20150412230450

Well think about this.  They shot at me and so he knew I was in the game.  For him to be Doc they would have to shoot at him.  Why would a scum team shoot at him?  That alone is something to ponder.

well ape had him logged as an auto vote for him

As the sun started to break over the buildings of Hell's Kitchen, the residents slowly started to gather in the streets.  They survived one night without any causalities, could it happen again? 

A couple of different residents stepped up trying to take credit for the lack of death the other night.  But who do you believe?  All the town knows is, it's setting up for an interesting debate and someone is going to have to do some explaining.  

In the meantime, their luck ran out as they saw a body laying in the streets of Hell's Kitchen 

latest?cb=20150412230450

Ugh... I was already looking back to create the case on you..  turns out you were just stupid town.  figures.

so it's either

1) 6 town vs 2 scum 

or

2) 5 town vs 3 scum

or

3) 5 town vs 2 scum + 1 symp

For crusher to be scum, I can't see him countering lizzie in scenario #1, I can definitely see him doing it if he's symp (scenario #3). If it's actually 5 town vs 3 scum, then this is an end game play as a mislynch today = game over tomorrow.

Basically the only way this counter doesn't make sense is if it's 6 town vs 2 scum right now

latest?cb=20150412230450

RIP Hess

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/ad6d5e217b7d8167455c276537ae42019ed4a1df/c=152-0-2488-1752&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/2015/05/14/Hattiesburg/B9317349411Z.1_20150514200804_000_G6AAPO55S.1-0.jpg

The roster:

1. Dr. Crushlove - claimed doc

2. Leelou - lynched town

3. Ape - lynched scum

4. JF80

5. CTM - claimed "whisperer"

6. Lizard - claimed doc

7. AVM

8. Spoot

9. Ballin/HEss - NK'd VT

10. Pac - claimed VT

11. Smash - claimed VT

12. Verb - NK'd Cop

13. StraightCash - Lynched SK/Convertable Vig

Final Vote Count

Ape (6) - Pac, Lizzie, Smash, CTM, Hess, AVM
AVM (2) - 80, Spoot
CTM (1) - Ape

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

does lizzie scum teammate  put down vote #2 on ape after avm was at l-1 for 1 hr?

sorry missed it

anyway, does LK go that hard for Ape as his teammate?

He was also the one who unvoted to take AVM out of l-1

For me it all comes back to the fact that no one died on N2.  If you are to believe LK, that means you also are to believe that scum targetted him.  Either that or whoever scum DID target had a BPV.

But to answer your question, sure, it is possible under one circumstance that LK could go all out to defend Ape without getting explicit orders to do so.  See where I'm going with this? 

Archived