Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

**** if crusher claimed with no counter Im guessing he has to be the Doc because at this stage he would have been countered.

LK I don't even know how to respond to what you did here. If ape was telling the truth and he was the sensor you could have really ****ed this entire game with an Idiot move like that. Also by claiming you could have forced the Doc's hand to reveal (even though I felt it was a good time to reveal with the cop dead)  You have been told before these type of moves are dreadfully stupid yet you did it again.

knowing that I was town and ape had essentially nailed 2/3 scum with his claim, I knew he was full of sh*t and bluffed a good hand. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final Vote Count

Ape (6) - Pac, Lizzie, Smash, CTM, Hess, AVM
AVM (2) - 80, Spoot
CTM (1) - Ape

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

so the problem i have now is that two town reads, 80 and Crusher.. we're not on the Ape train

If they are both town, which atleast Crusher appaers to be,  that means spoot + ape train members are the rest of scum. Would almost the entire scum team be on ape's train?

Spoot almost has to be scum I think, if crusher and 80 aren't. Other wise 2-3 of Pac, lizzie, smash, avm are scum

As for the rest I have no ******* Idea other than I still feel strongly that CTM was in a gambit with the APE.

attention all townies!: smash has gone full blown hysterical, your assistance is needed in coach to settle him the **** down

true. Letting me carry on with that was the most non town thing ever. Until ape was dead and then you didn't look to be defending him. 

Unvote vote crusher 

wow you are really boring me after fake claiming Doc. You do realize since your claim was self admitted fake I'm U n countered .  So dumb

attention all townies!: smash has gone full blown hysterical, your assistance is needed in coach to settle him the **** down

meh you know its not far fetched chan the middle of this game was very suspect with you and the APE. How in the hell APE was not all over your ass when you claimed is extremely questionable especially since now hes flipped scum.

meh you know its not far fetched chan the middle of this game was very suspect with you and the APE. How in the hell APE was not all over your ass when you claimed is extremely questionable especially since now hes flipped scum.

cause my claim is legit and basically almost mod confirmed?

He knew there was no way he could question that without drawing a bunch of attention from townies

Also. I did not motice Lizzie claim till today.  Told you did not look at game ALL weekend.  Smash is full of shot.  Two cycles?  Your a dumb ass

what ? Don't be an Idiot ...how the **** can you claim I'm wrong if you don't even know where the **** LK claimed ?? Jesus Christ your both Idiots. LK claimed at night I believe then it went through day phase then your idiot ass countered him today so that equals 2 phases AMIRIGHT

what ? Don't be an Idiot ...how the **** can you claim I'm wrong if you don't even know where the **** LK claimed ?? Jesus Christ your both Idiots. LK claimed at night I believe then it went through day phase then your idiot ass countered him today so that equals 2 phases AMIRIGHT

I day claimed for max effect bitch

I'm going to make this case now and stick with it. Please read it and don't skim I feel strongly that I nailed both CTM and APE/.

If APE in the middle of this game knew he was going to come out and claim NO WAY IN HELL he lets CTM off the hook with his claim of Vig Recruiter. Not Possible

Simple reason is there is no way there could have been that many power roles in this game. Ape would have known this as town and as scum and been all over CTM they both game the hell out of each other every game and now your going to tell me APE just decided to let CTM off the hook ?? Keep in mind there is no place in this game for both of those roles and both of these guys know that, as a matter of fact CTM pointed that out and its probably what won him his argument vs the APE. 

They both claimed and probably had a little side bet in the scum thread to see who would get away with it. This would clear the other player and help them coast to end game. I'm pretty damn sure this is what went down and I think you should all take a very close look at when APE was defending CTM against my case on him. I dint believe CTM's first claim and the APE just put the final nail in his coffin. The only lynch that makes sense to me at this stage is CTM.

Vote CTM.

cause my claim is legit and basically almost mod confirmed?

He knew there was no way he could question that without drawing a bunch of attention from townies

your claim was legit and almost mod confirmed ? LOL ...Why would APE as scum agree your damn claim was legit ?? It makes no sense at all. You guys are teammates Im sure of it.

You sure you didn't claim at night when we were waiting for the night actions ?? I thought that was when you claimed for sure

cause he knew he'd have been fried if he tried to go against what was painfully obvious to anyone with blood flow to the brain 

good god. not like I didn't predict it 

Of course you predicted it, you saw where I was going ...I left  hints as to my direction in case you NK'd me with the hope that town would catch on to you and APE's gambit. So by you saying this you think it makes you some kind of expert on my game play when I made it painfully obvious I was coming after you next ? Its a good way to mount a defense trying to think a few moves ahead but I think this case is way too strong for you to wiggle out of. You're scum and you got nailed

Also. I did not motice Lizzie claim till today.  Told you did not look at game ALL weekend.  Smash is full of shot.  Two cycles?  Your a dumb ass

Crusher you claimed you didn't even know LK revealed DOC so how the hell could you know it was not two phases ? Either way I was incorrect since lizzy said he claimed during the day. Still does not explain you calling me a dumb ass when you didn't even know LK revealed. 

Avtually I countered him last night.... Idiot.  Right after I noticed it.....idiot.  Stop acting like I let it go on and on.  Can't tell if your just an idiot or scum and an idiot.  Pretty sure idiot.  Idiot.

Crusher you claimed you didn't even know LK revealed DOC so how the hell could you know it was not two phases ? Either way I was incorrect since lizzy said he claimed during the day. Still does not explain you calling me a dumb ass when you didn't even know LK revealed. 

^^ idiot 

I'm going to make this case now and stick with it. Please read it and don't skim I feel strongly that I nailed both CTM and APE/.

If APE in the middle of this game knew he was going to come out and claim NO WAY IN HELL he lets CTM off the hook with his claim of Vig Recruiter. Not Possible

Simple reason is there is no way there could have been that many power roles in this game. Ape would have known this as town and as scum and been all over CTM they both game the hell out of each other every game and now your going to tell me APE just decided to let CTM off the hook ?? Keep in mind there is no place in this game for both of those roles and both of these guys know that, as a matter of fact CTM pointed that out and its probably what won him his argument vs the APE. 

They both claimed and probably had a little side bet in the scum thread to see who would get away with it. This would clear the other player and help them coast to end game. I'm pretty damn sure this is what went down and I think you should all take a very close look at when APE was defending CTM against my case on him. I dint believe CTM's first claim and the APE just put the final nail in his coffin. The only lynch that makes sense to me at this stage is CTM.

Vote CTM.

unvote first idiot

Of course you predicted it, you saw where I was going ...I left  hints as to my direction in case you NK'd me with the hope that town would catch on to you and APE's gambit. So by you saying this you think it makes you some kind of expert on my game play when I made it painfully obvious I was coming after you next ? Its a good way to mount a defense trying to think a few moves ahead but I think this case is way too strong for you to wiggle out of. You're scum and you got nailed

no I predicted it cause I am the boogie man to you and you always think that. We were once Mason's together and you decided I was scum which basically killed the game . Dogging mod couldn't believe it 

Your case stinks and there is literally nothing to defend. I'm scum cause ape didn't come after me ? Honestly that theory has all the depth and substance of a dirty ashtray. 

lets see , why wouldn't ape scum want to confront me in this 

1) I had already been riding him most of the game by then, given that he was actually scum why would he want me to dig in even further when he knows damn well I'm occasionally able to sway the town 

2) My reveal was basically mod confirmed in the very next scene . Hess saw it, 80 was the one that pointed it out, Ape is smart enough not to push out bad logic when scum, it'd have been suicidal

3) Even if thought he could push an obviously bad case through, on the back of your paranoia, arguing nonsense, he knew I was town and not lying and therefore my death scene would put the spotlight back on him

honestly wake the **** up, that disgustng ape must be rolling around in his own filth masturbating wildly  that you think you nailed me based on they we he of all people interacted with me 

i would say it's unbelievable but it was completely predictable 

Vote CTM.

That's actually pretty juicy. Plus can't help but wonder why CTM still alive.   Smash I take it back your not an idiot......just a dick

no I predicted it cause I am the boogie man to you and you always think that. We were once Mason's together and you decided I was scum which basically killed the game . Dogging mod couldn't believe it 

Your case stinks and there is literally nothing to defend. I'm scum cause ape didn't come after me ? Honestly that theory has all the depth and substance of a dirty ashtray. 

1) I had already been riding him most of the game by then, given that he was actually scum why would he want me to dig in even further when he knows damn well I'm occasionally able to sway the town 

2) My reveal was basically mod confirmed in the very next scene . Hess saw it, 80 was the one that pointed it out, Ape is smart enough not to push out bad logic when scum, it'd have been suicidal

3) Even if thought he could push an obviously bad case through, on the back of your paranoia, arguing nonsense, he knew I was town and not lying and therefore my death scene would put the spotlight back on him

honestly wake the **** up, that disgustng ape must be rolling around in his own filth masturbating wildly  that you think you nailed me based on they we he of all people interacted with me 

Why are you still alive?  Gotta wonder.  That tried to kill me.  Why not kill you.

you should vote Spoot then if you're not scum. Pretty obvious vote to make for town and you've been pretty strong defender of Spoot. 

Archived