Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So wait...your reveal is based on doubting that TOWN had a RB?  That's exclusively a scum role.  If there is no RB in the game, the doc would survive by protecting himself every night.

All your reveal did was out the doc officially, and make us have to trust that what you're doing is a town move.  

RB is not a scum exclusive role, per say...but agreed highly, highly unlikely there would be a town RB given game size and makeup.  My first game I was a town roleblocker, town was a mafia family and the scum were police officers or something to that effect.

That explanation is so spaztic it almost seems plausible.  And he's actually legitimately going on about me as a bomb? I just...I don't even know man.  I'm at a complete loss for words, and we regularly do stupid crap that makes no sense.

The former might be true, unless someone had a BPV.  The latter?  We don't have that.  Your reveal only confirms you a townie in your own mind.  It muddied the waters so that we have to consider the possibility of you being lying scum.  

as opposed to lying town

the question i kept asking myself was why would scum lizzie fake reveal there, and maybe the answer is he wouldn't, town lizzie would

the one thing I seem to remember is that ape was mad about the reveal, perhaps that was some scumt chat bickering spilling over into game thread?

Ok my bs reveal was based on this...

the D2 NK was a failure and based on the way this game was laid out, I doubt that town had a role blocker because we had the vig whisperer and also had a cop. Therefore, with the NK failure I had a pretty strong feeling that the scum knew our doc anyway. So when Ape did his town sensor reveal, I looked at the D1/D2  results which only had a handful of scum possibilities,  and knew since I was VT and I could take myself out of the equation,

I used the remaining list of AVM, Spoot and Pac from D1 to run against the other days and, really narrow down the possibilities.

What I noticed after doing that was that I had cleared about half of the game based on his results. Then I knew that we almost had the whole scum team figured out from his results, also that we were probably at LYLO if we got something wrong. Also figured that he was gaming the results to push us in a desired direction. How's that for balance? that pinged.

If Ape was in fact town, he was dead that night and doc was dead tomorrow anyway. Therefore regardless of me fake claiming or not, things were going to play that way. At least I was able to royally F*!k with Ape's numbers game and force him to recalibrate , which is when you saw AVM and Hess really start arguing for alternative interpretations on my reading into after claiming

If I could get the doc to counter me, then I could essentially also prove my towniness to you all by extension of my reasons here. Helps narrow things down at the end of the game here.

Why would doc be dead tomorrow?

as opposed to lying town

the question i kept asking myself was why would scum lizzie fake reveal there, and maybe the answer is he wouldn't, town lizzie would

the one thing I seem to remember is that ape was mad about the reveal, perhaps that was some scumt chat bickering spilling over into game thread?

We need to re-read the whole weekend interaction.  Only thing I could think of is that they weren't sure if Crush self protected or was protected by the doc?  But he shifted pressure on to Ape -- part of the driving force that moved it from me to Ape.

As terrible of a play as it is, i just can't see it as scum.  

So wait...your reveal is based on doubting that TOWN had a RB?  That's exclusively a scum role.  If there is no RB in the game, the doc would survive by protecting himself every night.

All your reveal did was out the doc officially, and make us have to trust that what you're doing is a town move.  

Yes and honestly its pretty fucking awesome.

Agreed.  I just honestly don't have the energy to re-read all of that right now, lol.  In fact, I'll probably be falling back asleep here in a bit (/Nolder'd?).  Flu f*ckin sucks.

That it does. I hope you feel better.

I was sick for nearly the whole month of January. Got the flu (which I haven't had in years) and it lasted about a week, and then I had a sinus infection that lasted another week and a half. I don't think it's a coincidence that I developed the flu, literally the night of watching the Jets lose to the Bills. I actually got sick from that. Go figure.

And this was all on top of this nagging cough that I've had since mid October, that I still ******* have. The doctors don't know what's causing it, and I figure I'm just slowly dying. I don't know. It sucks.

Sometimes the human body really pisses me off.

LOL..  Ape lives on through LK.  Look at them go. 

Vote LK

Believe me the fact that LK was an early ping is tempting to dive right in but I think we both know he's the exact type of maniac who would pull a stunt like this.

I'm at a loss right now tbh

Believe me the fact that LK was an early ping is tempting to dive right in but I think we both know he's the exact type of maniac who would pull a stunt like this.

I'm here till 8 but when I get home I'm going to read the last 15 pages or so..  but just a cursory look at his reasoning is straight out of the Ape school of fake reveals.  It's detailed, batsh-t crazy, but has a hint of logic to it... 

At the end of the day who in the F claims doc when the town has been getting smoked and it could conceivably be lyol...  there's going to have to be something pretty compelling for me to buy ANY of what he's selling.

How about the fact that newbie spooge asked four times if it were possibly I was lying. Tell me he wasn't being coached up on that. Please. 

Vote Spoot face 

that is a good point, if scum was taking about lizzie lying since they targetted crusher

I'm here till 8 but when I get home I'm going to read the last 15 pages or so..  but just a cursory look at his reasoning is straight out of the Ape school of fake reveals.  It's detailed, batsh-t crazy, but has a hint of logic to it... 

At the end of the day who in the F claims doc when the town has been getting smoked and it could conceivably be lyol...  there's going to have to be something pretty compelling for me to buy ANY of what he's selling.

because it took his wifom reveal and destroyed the numbers and made him basically look like he caught the whole scum team which was impossible if there was a shred of balance 

yes, if town you or me or verbal or any rational player did that i'd agree

town lizzie or jetfan80 doing it... not really that unbelievable

because it took his wifom reveal and destroyed the numbers and made him basically look like he caught the whole scum team which was impossible if there was a shred of balance 

well that's kinda why the role isn't used and referred to as extremely over powered in the wiki..

stupid ape just didn't do his homework in his attempt to make himself all powerful..

At this point I don't think there is any opinion that I could say that wouldn't be labelled as "scum mis-direction".

I haven't helped myself in the slightest. I've played a terrible town game. My first game and it's earned the title: "The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Spoot-Face."

if scum planned the crusher fake claim, taking out his biggest detractor makes sense. numerous posts by hess about crusher being scum

yep nice call CTM I was expecting you to kill me but that would have been too obvious ...you and your fake Dr Crusher are both scum

you keep saying this yet give no example your full of sh*t no way in hell you let LK go 2 phases then pop in with this crap NO WAY

vote Crusher

true. Letting me carry on with that was the most non town thing ever. Until ape was dead and then you didn't look to be defending him. 

Unvote vote crusher 

There is no reason not to believe Crusher, imo. I hung that claim out there like a bacon-wrapped chimichanga, BEGGING the doc to counter me. Everyone except Crusher weighed in and, now I have no reason to think he's lying.

you are an Idiot My 2 above posts were made while catching up I didn't see this mess about your fake claim yet.

yeah but he knows that too. We've been through this before with him.

**** if crusher claimed with no counter Im guessing he has to be the Doc because at this stage he would have been countered.

LK I don't even know how to respond to what you did here. If ape was telling the truth and he was the sensor you could have really ****ed this entire game with an Idiot move like that. Also by claiming you could have forced the Doc's hand to reveal (even though I felt it was a good time to reveal with the cop dead)  You have been told before these type of moves are dreadfully stupid yet you did it again.

**** if crusher claimed with no counter Im guessing he has to be the Doc because at this stage he would have been countered.

LK I don't even know how to respond to what you did here. If ape was telling the truth and he was the sensor you could have really ****ed this entire game with an Idiot move like that. Also by claiming you could have forced the Doc's hand to reveal (even though I felt it was a good time to reveal with the cop dead)  You have been told before these type of moves are dreadfully stupid yet you did it again.

yeah, so it was dumb and served little purpose, but it's not exactly out of character for LK

Lets assume Cusher is doc

I feel good about you and jf80 for the moment

avm, lk, spoot and pac should be our lynch pool imo

outing the Doc is not a bad issue at this stage ...what LK did was muddy the water a bit with his ridiculous claim. After finally catching up I would say Yes Crusher is the Doc and im slightly leaning LK Idiot Town .... As for the rest I have no ******* Idea other than I still feel strongly that CTM was in a gambit with the APE.

Archived