• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Verbal, DPR, CTM, JC seem suspicious but nothing concrete

crusher ape hallia pac lily Hess seem town 

thats about it don't remember others much

23 minutes ago, D P R said:

The funny part is how your vote changed, but mine is still on you.

The only thing better for the town than a townie building a case is when scum builds a case. And, you seemed less emotional and kind of happy making your posts for the stupid, so who am I to interrupt that? You go, girl.

I care less about where your vote is, than about where your subconscious admissions are. By calling the things I'm leaving out mistakes, you're acknowledging that I'm town. If you thought I was scum, or really wanted to make the case that I'm scum still, you'd just incorporate those mistakes into your case against me.

However, as we found out yesterday, you really don't have a case... you've done nothing in terms of scum hunting all game, just hiding in plain sight by bickering with me. 

I'll give you this, it's good to have you back. You're an idiot, but at least your not an idiot that lets me steamroll him.

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's not 100 % certain, but we've seen neighbor games where scum was mixed with town.  Until proven otherwise I'm assuming scum CAN be mixed with town.

yeah but that's not what you said .. not sure I like his answer ..try again 

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

yeah but that's not what you said .. not sure I like his answer ..try again 

Directly from the rules:

This is not a normal mafia game. Everyone has been assigned a House that acts like a neighborhood - a neighborhood might have all town, all scum, or a mix of both.

What more do I need to say?  Scum has their own QT and is also very likely mixed in with neighbors.  Therefore, they're playing this game on 2 fronts. 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Directly from the rules:

This is not a normal mafia game. Everyone has been assigned a House that acts like a neighborhood - a neighborhood might have all town, all scum, or a mix of both.

What more do I need to say?  Scum has their own QT and is also very likely mixed in with neighbors.  Therefore, they're playing this game on 2 fronts. 

One giant leap for mankind.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I agree with the line of thinking that scum is hiding out right now.  Scum has to protect themselves on 2 fronts:  Both in their house QT's AND on the game thread. 

im talking about the certainty with which you spoke you little hand job. compare this to your post above that adds the likely caveat 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

im talking about the certainty with which you spoke you little hand job. compare this to your post above that adds the likely caveat 

Yes, I spoke with certainty when I should not have.  And you're going to push this as a "gotcha" moment when there isn't one.  Proceed if you must.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I care less about where your vote is, than about where your subconscious admissions are. By calling the things I'm leaving out mistakes, you're acknowledging that I'm town. If you thought I was scum, or really wanted to make the case that I'm scum still, you'd just incorporate those mistakes into your case against me.

However, as we found out yesterday, you really don't have a case... you've done nothing in terms of scum hunting all game, just hiding in plain sight by bickering with me. 

I'll give you this, it's good to have you back. You're an idiot, but at least your not an idiot that lets me steamroll him.

This is your worst post yet. Real crapola. Makes me glad my vote is where it is. 

You care less about hard evidence than you do about things you invent and confuse with reality - which everybody already knew, but I think you're making progress now that you can say it out loud. And I never said "you made an innocent mistake". I said that the town would benefit from you bumbling through building a case whether you were scum or not.

My case against you includes your 100% guarantee, your endlessly repetitive babble pushing that you were sure of it, and the inconsistencies and errors that I slap your ass with in almost every single post.

And I might be an idiot, but you have to give me props on the MiB clip. For reals.  

Just now, D P R said:

This is your worst post yet. Real crapola. Makes me glad my vote is where it is. 

You care less about hard evidence than you do about things you invent and confuse with reality - which everybody already knew, but I think you're making progress now that you can say it out loud. And I never said "you made an innocent mistake". I said that the town would benefit from you bumbling through building a case whether you were scum or not.

My case against you includes your 100% guarantee, your endlessly repetitive babble pushing that you were sure of it, and the inconsistencies and errors that I slap your ass with in almost every single post.

And I might be an idiot, but you have to give me props on the MiB clip. For reals.  

I stopped reading at the bold, because I knew I was exposing you letting up, and that you'd have to make some sort of declaration of "sureness". 

Easy peasy.

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

FYI - I am the one that brought up the Crusher post first, and to vote him. I'm not saying that for boasting reasons, I'm saying it because it seems to be a detail people are omitting while they read Lily as town. Another way to view her vote on Crusher is taking one of my lesser FOS's and getting behind it. This would, in theory, pull me away from JC and toward Crusher. I don't expect anyone to make anything of this now, but if Crusher and I eventually flip town, and JC and Lily are alive - don't assume she wasn't trying to help him, not me.

For these points, I don't see how she'd do it to protect me - it would have been to further derail JC I would think.

I don't remember you bringing up that post. I remember Wombat referencing it, but not you. 

20 minutes ago, Pac said:

Ape is back in tier 1...  continuing to case the guy with the innocent result is absurd.

It's not up to me to explain to him why half the game can vet the claim.

It's not up to me to explain that 40 pts buys scum this: (role tampering) Confundus Charm Used to confuse opponent - person will get wrong result if used. 

I'm not the only person who has continued to throw FOS at you either, but you've ignored it from others. You're only worried about me because I have the tenacity to see you get lynched. 

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I stopped reading at the bold, because I knew I was exposing you letting up, and that you'd have to make some sort of declaration of "sureness". 

Easy peasy.

420841_358407127583663_1094170906_n.jpg

1 minute ago, Lily said:

I don't remember you bringing up that post. I remember Wombat referencing it, but not you. 

It's easier if you just agree with him until the people with the darts and nets get here.

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

More solid reasoning ? So I have to have a better reasoning to vote JIF because he is my sweet one?  He jumped from train to train and admitted he would lynch anyone.  When JIF is town he scum hunts or batmans I if you will,. When he is scum he loses any resemblance of that and runs  jumps trams and then parades around like a chicken with his head cut off.  Funny that Dan is acting like this is a gotcha moment for me but everyone else had him as scum too. I got jc, Dan and SMC for scum with DPR as a wildcard.  I agree with CTM on Ape. His guarantee was 100% pure Ape bravado.  Null tell for him. Plus had JC for scum anyhow.  On phone right now but when I get to a pc I will post the weird post I saw earlier from JC.  

I like this defense. Maybe Crusher isn't scum after all. 

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sorry.  Yesterday was my 30th birthday.  Spent last weekend partying/not getting laid in Charleston. 

Happy Birthday, 80!

16 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Is this guy serious? This guy can't be serious. 

I will summon you when I'm ready to entertain you. Do not address me again, directly or indirectly, until I have done so

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, I spoke with certainty when I should not have.  And you're going to push this as a "gotcha" moment when there isn't one.  Proceed if you must.

was that so hard you twat?  Why did you try and defend it initially with that deviant miscreant Hesshole cheering you on like some kind of over sexed, std laden jv cheerleader

13 minutes ago, D P R said:

Really?

Your case actually was about me trying to rush us to night phase. Then it was about "supporting" JVOR. After I tore those parts of it down. Then, it drifted over to being about the 100% guarantee, but that was mainly after @Smashmouth raised that as a concern. Meaning you piggy-backed what he was grilling me about. Part of that whole 100% guarantee thing was about how I quickly explained that I didn't have a view result only a few posts later. So, with that established, repetition of feeling sure of a case is all I was doing, which you're saying makes me scum? Really?

Inconsistencies and errors are commonplace for me as town. I don't play guarded, I've learned over the years that mistakes are like bait for scum to try and use against me. The people who are good at reading me as scum know I don't make slips like that as scum.

So, your "case" is that I'm doing typical town things, and that makes me scum. Also, whatever Smash says.

On 4/19/2016 at 11:23 PM, Integrity28 said:

Cross pollenation of ideas. The game thread is the one forum where all townies can talk. Assuming at least a few of the QTs are infiltrated with scum, the scum team is privy to most of what is being cooked up strategically, so why is it bad for town to share ideas and function on the same page?

Like I said, if nothing else, conversation is the vehicle for scum hunting. If we're not talking, we're not hunting. So, to shush a conversation topic and then advocate more hunting in one post is sort of puzzling.

Go back to DPR's vote on JIF from D1. JIF was being run up at deadline, but DPR and Crusher both felt like they needed to manufacture a reason to vote JIF. One or both of them is scum. 

Above is a reply I made to Wombat. Click the link to jump back to this post and re-read, because right after I said this, DPR went from putzing around with me to full-on trying to case me with pure sh*t. Anyway, it led to Wombat doing this... 

On 4/19/2016 at 11:15 AM, WWWWombat said:

Hally, JiF, 80 as candidates.

Removes vote form leading train to start a new one.

Removes vote from JiF.

Trying to get some momentum on my favorite of the 3 lynch candidates to see what happens.

New VC.

JVoR leaves Hallia and goes to Verb.  This second removal of a vote from the Hally train puts 80 train in a commanding position.

CTM evens it back up.

This strikes me as an attempt at a momentum vote.  A vote from Crusher on his Boopsie with this much reasoning could be persuasive.

The bold red is where Wombat isolated the Crusher post, that @Lily would eventually base her Crusher vote on.

On 4/19/2016 at 11:23 AM, HessStation said:

^ Wombat just made the first coherent game related post of the game. He's so underrated. The rest of the game thus far is as equivalent to the spam I've been dropping.

Hess's reaction to Wombat's multi-quotes.

On 4/19/2016 at 11:29 AM, Integrity28 said:

Good sh*t.

I said it already, Crusher and DPR are the ones that I felt were trying to over-rationalize their votes on JIF. Add to it DPR's disgusting play (accusations without substance, etc, etc.) and the two of them round out my top 3 with Jetscode.

My reaction to it, following up with what I'd already mentioned and talked about with Wombat.

So, like I said, I was the first to bring it up.

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

was that so hard you twat?  Why did you try and defend it initially with that deviant miscreant Hesshole cheering you on like some kind of over sexed, std laden jv cheerleader

Because I have a big ego and don't like admitting when I misspeak. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I will lynch Crusher, DPR, Jetscode, or SMC today. 

Pac and 80 are on the radar, but if I were doing tiers, I wouldn't put them in the top one right now.

my best guesses.. JC has all but showed his ass, like right away. Actually unbeleivable

22 minutes ago, D P R said:

420841_358407127583663_1094170906_n.jpg

With the way J.K. Rowling won't shut the f*ck up about her books after the fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she one day came out with a tweet that said exactly this.  With a little side of "Dumbledore is actually a projection of an abusive pedophile uncle" for good measure, or something.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Really?

Your case actually was about me trying to rush us to night phase. Then it was about "supporting" JVOR. After I tore those parts of it down. Then, it drifted over to being about the 100% guarantee, but that was mainly after @Smashmouth raised that as a concern. Meaning you piggy-backed what he was grilling me about. Part of that whole 100% guarantee thing was about how I quickly explained that I didn't have a view result only a few posts later. So, with that established, repetition of feeling sure of a case is all I was doing, which you're saying makes me scum? Really?

Inconsistencies and errors are commonplace for me as town. I don't play guarded, I've learned over the years that mistakes are like bait for scum to try and use against me. The people who are good at reading me as scum know I don't make slips like that as scum.

So, your "case" is that I'm doing typical town things, and that makes me scum. Also, whatever Smash says.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Above is a reply I made to Wombat. Click the link to jump back to this post and re-read, because right after I said this, DPR went from putzing around with me to full-on trying to case me with pure sh*t. Anyway, it led to Wombat doing this... 

The bold red is where Wombat isolated the Crusher post, that @Lily would eventually base her Crusher vote on.

Hess's reaction to Wombat's multi-quotes.

My reaction to it, following up with what I'd already mentioned and talked about with Wombat.

So, like I said, I was the first to bring it up.

Sometimes you need to look in the mirror and have a talk with yourself.

competition.jpg

Archived