Harry Potter Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

Just now, Smashmouth said:

meh you guys can be smart asses all you want I can post examples its not a big deal its just a bit off from the norm with you 2 clowns

it's really not - when we have comfortable reads on each other, we actually collaborate really well. other times, we fight as part of the process. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

it's really not - when we have comfortable reads on each other, we actually collaborate really well. other times, we fight as part of the process. 

Nobody wants to hear how well you and CTM collaborate when you're comfortable with each other. Somebody get the spray bottle.

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I've been fighting with CTM as part of the process for years .

4 minutes ago, WWWWombat said:

I would like to see a train on either Crusher or 80.  Both have been mentioned a lot but it seems very hard to get a train going on them.

weren't a few of us just voting crusher? where were you!!!!???

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

I've been fighting with CTM as part of the process for years .

That's great. Should I assume you're not going to share any observations or insight? You've stayed online and I've asked twice... I don't really have it in me to pull it out of you by getting you wound up.

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That's great. Should I assume you're not going to share any observations or insight? You've stayed online and I've asked twice... I don't really have it in me to pull it out of you by getting you wound up.

did you not just see me vote JC and give my reasons ?

Just now, Smashmouth said:

did you not just see me vote JC and give my reasons ?

i did, was hoping you'd weigh in on other stuff too - you usually lie back and stay out of the fracas, which would allow for you to pick up on the subtle sh*t. that's all.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

i did, was hoping you'd weigh in on other stuff too - you usually lie back and stay out of the fracas, which would allow for you to pick up on the subtle sh*t. that's all.

Smash's usually like a shark with blood in water when he's a bad guy. I can actually only remember him as a SK mostly so I'll say bad guy. Maybe he's a little different as scum I dunno.

Vote Count

JC (6) - JVoR, Crusher, Verbal, Decker, Ape, Smash

Ape (2) - JC, DPR

Dan (2) - Pac, Hess

DPR (1) - Dan

Decker (1) - 80

SMC (1) - Lily

80 (1) - wwwwombat

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch DEADLINE - Thursday 3 pm Eastern

80 has spent the last hour or so filling the 100k post thread with examples of all the different shapes, sizes and style of women he has no interest in having sex with.  I suspect he's trying to cover every potential variation

Just now, CTM said:

80 has spent the last hour or so filling the 100k post thread with examples of all the different shapes, sizes and style of women he has no interest in having sex with.  I suspect he's trying to cover every potential variation

Leave him alone its his Birthday. He gonna party like it his Birthday. Drink Champagne  like its his birthday. Get lai......uh nevermind.

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Leave him alone its his Birthday. He gonna party like it his Birthday. Drink Champagne  like its his birthday. Get lai......uh nevermind.

and here is a blond eyed big breasted cheer leader type. I would def not have sex with this one

If anyone would like my outsider thoughts on the game just let me know. I'd be willing to give it my best shot.

You can let me know later if I look fat in a dress. yes/no answer only. Any other response will result in shoving your testicles back from whence they came. A yes response will most likely end in the same result, with variation of speed of occurrence. 

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You can let me know later if I look fat in a dress. yes/no answer only. Any other response will result in shoving your testicles back from whence they came. A yes response will most likely end in the same result, with variation of speed of occurrence. 

Thanks!

Ok, I'm ready.

1 hour ago, WWWWombat said:

In fact,

unvote

Vote: 80

He seems to disappear when he catches heat and come back with a new way of appearing reasonable and townish.  Also, the lackluster counter-train on him D1 improves the amount of info we get from his flip.

I see.  So how should I be playing this so you don't think I'm scum?  Never disappear, and also never bring up new ideas?  Noted.

Sounds like you're going to think I'm scum no matter what.  Which is cool I guess.  Good to have convictions and stuff.  You're just wrong, plain and simple.

33 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Thanks!

No.

If JC doesn't participate tonight (since he's off work and all) I'll send my vote back that way.  My initial read on his emo defense was town, but its possible he's just frustrated scum who got caught by another one of the Ape's blind squirrel cases on him. 

(Kidding, Ape.  It was a good case, a very good one.  The best case, actually!  Good boy.)

2 hours ago, WWWWombat said:

In fact,

unvote

Vote: 80

He seems to disappear when he catches heat and come back with a new way of appearing reasonable and townish.  Also, the lackluster counter-train on him D1 improves the amount of info we get from his flip.

Where has he come up with new ways of appearing reasonable and townish? Aren't appearing reasonable and being reasonable mutually exclusive

Archived