Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

11 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I really do miss people like Sharrow, shutout, vicious, and the such as well. Hope those guys are enjoying life. I mean, where has the time gone, fast forward 10 years and the Jets still don't have a legit qb, Ape and I are dads now, CTM is banging 29-year-old hotties, Crusher is still fat, Jetscode's 8-ball forgot how to play mafia, 80 invented a continuum before he realized it was something that already exists, AVM got married, Brett is actually a chunky monkey who still got lucky his rookie season, Hess and Leelou are apparently a thing, JiF crosses us up 300lb men on the basketball court, Verbal totally checks his phone every 5 minutes but posts every 2 days, SMC dead thread is still a thing and I barely even remember what game that was where he made that a thing. and Doggin totally embezzeled that FF league money.

At least I can still rely on Pac drinking White Russians on a coaster so he doesn't piss off the ladyfriend. wwwwwwwwwombat still has too many ws and cracks obscure LOTR refernces that he only gets, and Smash I still can't forgive for being a pennington lover even after all these years.

Lily is lovely, but is totally scummy, except when she's mafia, when she's totally chummy. She's scum this game for sure me thinks.

I think Hess is pretty townie to me this game, JiF reads to me as townie. So yeah, lynch lily or Wombat, if I had to throw in a bonus, I think Jetscode is another one. 

No.. normally i go for the hot soul sucking bitch who ruins my life.. this one an average looking hippy girl who is totally good to me.. it's very confusing

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SMC said:

I understand the basis of the case and wouldn't call it outlandish, 80.  I talked about Crusher because he was trying to get me killed last game, even as a teammate, so that was in jest.  I had no reason to respond to CTM and Ape because I'm a usual early ping, FOS, or scum candidate.

I prefer to let things settle themselves out and after the dust settles assess the landscape.  Early reads are just visceral predispositions; that's why I prefer to wait.  Also, that will have to wait until Monday, if possible, for the following reasons.

I've been swamped at work and my participation has suffered thus far, and it will continue to be so, unfortunately, because I'm working from home today (my bday) and I'm taking the kids to see Captain America later ("my" gift, LOL).  Plus,  its Mother's Day weekend so that's going to take up both days.

happy birthday!!

What better present can we give your scummy ass then to have you swing from the gallows

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Literally the only reason he was the lynch was because of the approaching deadline.  Read back.  Prior to his lynch I was agreeing with Ballin's frustration.  People were being lazy and unwilling to consolidate votes.  Had we been able to define a competing train, Ballin would have survived.

Your revisionist history on how that lynch went down is alarming, to say the least.  And you accuse ME of "not paying attention" or not caring? 

You actually have a 25% chance of killing scum in a random vs 0% lynching town you dumbass. 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

You actually have a 25% chance of killing scum in a random vs 0% lynching town you dumbass. 

What you gain in percentages you lose in information by not being able to control a lynch.  Through Ballin's flip I caught SMC.  GFY.

And no one is ever truly "0 %" unless you're a scum player and you know there's no 3rd party. 

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Ballin was the most obv towny of the game. He clearly Emo'd d1. On his train you either weren't paying attention, not caring atm, are scum or suck at this game.

Interesting, since this is more or less what I said at the time... and yet, your came away from D1 calling me scum.

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

No.. normally i go for the hot soul sucking bitch who ruins my life.. this one an average looking hippy girl who is totally good to me.. it's very confusing

I would assume you have enough self-loathing to compensate for the fact that she doesn't hate you too.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What you gain in percentages you lose in information by not being able to control a lynch.  Through Ballin's flip I caught SMC.  GFY.

And no one is ever truly "0 %" unless you're a scum player and you know there's no 3rd party. 

The first sentence is the dumbest sh*t I've ever read. The last sentence is just wrong. 

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

SMC is scum.  When he flips as such, I'll be feeling real good about CTM and Dan after the re-read.  They both were onto SMC as well.

in before ape claims he said it first?

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Again, I suggested this around deadline and Leelou (for one) called me scummy for it.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Interesting, since this is more or less what I said at the time... and yet, your came away from D1 calling me scum.

Were you on his train. More than surface meta and gut reactions you're looking into "reasoning" way too early.  

I could explain myself but why divulge meta to everyone which would only hurt me next time I'm scum.

Just now, CTM said:

page 57.. can't read hess at all.. only person that i am completely clueless about..  

Me neither.  Sh*t got super serious all of a sudden.  He went from my biggest fan for 2+ games to lecturing me and calling me an idiot today.  Not abnormal for anybody else who plays this game but its abnormal for him. 

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

In addition to Dan, I could probably lynch Hess too.  He's all over the place, writing this everyone off as town and I dont really see how that's productive.  It's almost like he's trying to win the towns favor.  

Not really sure what to make of this Wbat and SMC train. Probably because I actually came away feeling a scummy vibe from Dan's successful attempt to drive suspicion toward SMC for voting Ballin.  I'm not defending his vote but I dont see how it was any scummier than any other vote on Ballin.   And I think she knows that, which is why it pinged.  And then she came in voting Lily today while nudging SMC and throwing suspicion at Hess and Smash.

Gross play if you ask me.

ahh twinkerbell is playing again <3 <3

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Me neither.  Sh*t got super serious all of a sudden.  He went from my biggest fan for 2+ games to lecturing me and calling me an idiot today.  Not abnormal for anybody else who plays this game but its abnormal for him. 

He was scum for the last 2 games. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Leelou said:

He was scum for the last 2 games. 

yeah and he slightly pinged last game but not enough to pursue despite me tryig to bait him a little. The prior game i think i had no clue, but didn't he die random on day 1?

Anyway, this has been going on for years. I feel like Mike McDermott  just waiting to catch Teddy KGB's tell