Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

16 minutes ago, Lily said:

I doubt it, considering I'm town. 

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Pinging again here Lily.

Just because he said it about you, doesn't mean you'd have to be scum for the scum team to think he Cop hinted.

2 minutes ago, Lily said:

I'm out for the evening now. I'll be back late and will catch up then. 

Yuck.

7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Sorry was sitting at kids recital. So they had it in a church. This is for preschool btw. I counted 6 grown men with baseball hats on. I ****kng hate people. I seriously do. 

wearing hats in a church >>>>>>> texting and driving

22 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Sorry was sitting at kids recital. So they had it in a church. This is for preschool btw. I counted 6 grown men with baseball hats on. I ****kng hate people. I seriously do. 

Day was that a lady could level an eye at the offender and the hats would disappear. 

12 hours ago, AVM said:

Any gut read on Pac or JVoY?  

Question -- are you voting Ape because of last game (which I think is the case) or because you feel that he would be someone likely to kill Crush?

Not sure I can remember another time I've seen you get legitimately angry like that.  Angry at people like no penis, sure -- but not like that really.

And this is actually pretty good.  Aside from the part where he ignored Crusher, CTM and Ape throwing suspicion on him.

Unlike yours truly I don't really recall SMC being one to overreact (or react at all) to people naming him.  It's been a long damn time though, so I could be wrong :P

Would probably put him at #2 right now, though.

Moved Dan up pretty high.  Just due to her suspicion of SMC?  I'm pretty sure I'd lean town, slightly, on her right now...just curious as to your thoughts.  You also moved Hess down more than I would.

Feels like a town move from Hess, tbh.

What happened last game...I do not recall...but Ape is scum this game. So my vote goes there.  Who do you think would kill Crush?

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

@D P R You have Pac voting twice.

@game: Smash and JC both camping their votes on me is suspect. JC has contributed nothing to the game other than hiding behind Ape-obsession. Smash started off chatty like he doubled down on happy pills, but has since become as silent as the bodies hidden under CTM's guest bed. Doubtful both are scum, but would venture to guess one of them could be, given the deliberate attempts to avoid doing anything that they could be held accountable for later.

Verbal might be a more useless piece of flesh than JF80's pecker. Other than poking at some personal stuff with me, then feigning taking the high road (which he's incapable of), what has he done? Question I'm going to have to revisit is... when he trolled me into arguing personal stuff, who was I scum hunting?

honestly I was looking for reaction from JC because he's my top candidate for scum but I got nothing from either one of you until now. I pushed JC a bit earlier and got some jibberish but not much from the vote on you.

Unvote Ape Vote JC

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

What happened last game...I do not recall...but Ape is scum this game. So my vote goes there.  Who do you think would kill Crush?

IMHO anyone who was playing smart. He was quite engaged as Ape and others have pointed out, possibly implying he was rolled up (I know I and others have made the argument that excitement = town power when scum). Factor in that he still has the image of being impossible to lynch -- he's probably still toughest, but not as hard as once upon a time when only a bullet was killing him -- and yeah...he was a good pick for any scum team.

I was surprised slightly they wouldn't target Leelou...but the better call is to go big game (lulz) hunting N1. 

In this context...my top candidates would probably be Verb, Wom, Ape, CTM...but so many players would suggest a play like that. You, JVoY, Dan, Pac, and it would have been my call too. And there only needs to be one person that makes that suggestion, obviously...so meh. Really hard to scum hunt solely on Crushers death. Did make the "who would kill Crush" comment stick out, because I think the answer is half the game, at least, if they were scum.

DPR playing IN a game is one thing, a DPR modded game is something else altogether.

I'm extremely disappointed no one thought to give me a shout out.

Honestly it's probably for the best...but still.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

It takes effort to play this stupid. ^^^

Good thing is, I want to say your town tell is somewhere in the spectrum of belligerently uncooperative and certifiably brain dead.

The bold is the towniest thing I've seen from you this game, and I concur. I'd like him to put his money where his mouth is... same as I still want Leelou to provide those D1 posts that she said I was scummy for.

It isn't happening, unless I get the sudden urge to case you. So don't hold your breath. 

• Upvote 1

Final Vote Count:

SMC (10) - 80, Ape, Lily, Dan, Verb, JVoR, CTM, JiF, Pac, Hally

Wombat (4) - Hally, Leelou, AVM, SMC

Ape (2) - Smash, JC

Lily (1) - Wombat

AVM (1) - Hess

CTM (1) - Pac

With 17 Players, it takes 9 to feed the sharks.

The shark feeding started off well. Each guest tore off chunks of fish to hand to one another and soon the sea around them looked like a giant fish had exploded. That's probably why there were way too many sharks.

Anyway, things being what they were, suspicion still tickled the backs of everybody's minds and more often than not, that suspicion pointed to SMC.

However, heads stayed cool and thought was given to how to proceed. After all, SMC was at the edge of the group, closest to the huge drop-off and unknown depths below.

That is, heads stayed cool until one particular diver couldn't keep himself in check any longer and in a flurry of bubbles, pushed SMC directly into the jaws of a maneater.

SMC, MAFIA, HAS BEEN FED TO THE SHARKS.

IT IS NOW NIGHT. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, D P R said:

The shark feeding started off well. Each guest tore off chunks of fish to hand to one another and soon the sea around them looked like a giant fish had exploded. That's probably why there were way too many sharks.

Anyway, things being what they were, suspicion still tickled the backs of everybody's minds and more often than not, that suspicion pointed to SMC.

However, heads stayed cool and thought was given to how to proceed. After all, SMC was at the edge of the group, closest to the huge drop-off and unknown depths below.

That is, heads stayed cool until one particular diver couldn't keep himself in check any longer and in a flurry of bubbles, pushed SMC directly into the jaws of a maneater.

IT IS NOW NIGHT. 

Mmmmmm, delicious 

• Upvote 2

Good sh*t guys.  Can't take any credit there.  Didn't really see it and the train was too swift but when he didn't even defend or reveal, I knew he was either working on a fake or seeing if hiding would peel some votes off.  

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Good sh*t guys.  Can't take any credit there.  Didn't really see it and the train was too swift but when he didn't even defend or reveal, I knew he was either working on a fake or seeing if hiding would peel some votes off.  

Good job JiF.

...dont really love CTM's play there. A little too eager beaver. 

5 hours ago, D P R said:

IT IS NOW NIGHT. 

BOOM.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Doc:. Please consider protecting me tonight, seeing as I went after SMC the hardest today and totally owned his ass. Thank you for your consideration.

wtf is this