Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

10 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I really do miss people like Sharrow, shutout, vicious, and the such as well. Hope those guys are enjoying life. I mean, where has the time gone, fast forward 10 years and the Jets still don't have a legit qb, Ape and I are dads now, CTM is banging 29-year-old hotties, Crusher is still fat, Jetscode's 8-ball forgot how to play mafia, 80 invented a continuum before he realized it was something that already exists, AVM got married, Brett is actually a chunky monkey who still got lucky his rookie season, Hess and Leelou are apparently a thing, JiF crosses us up 300lb men on the basketball court, Verbal totally checks his phone every 5 minutes but posts every 2 days, SMC dead thread is still a thing and I barely even remember what game that was where he made that a thing. and Doggin totally embezzeled that FF league money.

At least I can still rely on Pac drinking White Russians on a coaster so he doesn't piss off the ladyfriend. wwwwwwwwwombat still has too many ws and cracks obscure LOTR refernces that he only gets, and Smash I still can't forgive for being a pennington lover even after all these years.

Lily is lovely, but is totally scummy, except when she's mafia, when she's totally chummy. She's scum this game for sure me thinks.

I think Hess is pretty townie to me this game, JiF reads to me as townie. So yeah, lynch lily or Wombat, if I had to throw in a bonus, I think Jetscode is another one. 

lol, stay gold pony VOY, stay gold...

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Dan. said:

When I started playing I think I was like 20 and this was my first experience talking to strangers online. LOL, I was so nervous.

I couldn't imagine coming into mafia without knowing most of these guys from JI first. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

SMC's entire game has been fake participation and a scummy voting pattern:

^^^ Starts the game by laying his vote on Crusher, then lays the 7th vote on Pac as momentum builds.

^^^ Pulls his vote off Pac and back on to Crusher when it is "safe" to do so.

^^^ Lays the 7th vote on Ballin, and keeps it there THROUGHOUT the rest of the day. 

^^^^ Crusher sees SMC as scummy as well.

^^^ Has spent most of the game making posts like these, just talking about last game, making jokes, not really participating at all.

^^^ Again Crusher points SMC out.

^^^ SMC's response to my vote on him.  His entire focus has remained on last game, probably because he doesn't want to jump in on this one and expose himself.

SMC is scum.  When he flips as such, I'll be feeling real good about CTM and Dan after the re-read.  They both were onto SMC as well.

I've been calling SMC scum since he plopped his vote on Ballin, and I'm half-assing the sh*t out of reading.

• Upvote 1

Around Page 30, SMC gets listed as a solid scum candidate by Ape, CTM and Crusher, and doesn't respond to any of them.  He just keeps plugging away talking about how brilliant Crusher's play was as his scum teammate the previous game.

Feel better about Ape too if/when SMC flips scum. 

That's more like it! LOL

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, SMC said:

I understand the basis of the case and wouldn't call it outlandish, 80.  I talked about Crusher because he was trying to get me killed last game, even as a teammate, so that was in jest.  I had no reason to respond to CTM and Ape because I'm a usual early ping, FOS, or scum candidate.

I prefer to let things settle themselves out and after the dust settles assess the landscape.  Early reads are just visceral predispositions; that's why I prefer to wait.  Also, that will have to wait until Monday, if possible, for the following reasons.

I've been swamped at work and my participation has suffered thus far, and it will continue to be so, unfortunately, because I'm working from home today (my bday) and I'm taking the kids to see Captain America later ("my" gift, LOL).  Plus,  its Mother's Day weekend so that's going to take up both days.

Happy birthday, scummy pig!

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I don't recall much on him, hadn't been focused very much on him. I can go back and look into him further when I get to my computer.  Taking my niece to mother-daughter tea at her school. ^_^

What, you weren't convinced by my case?  :)

1.  I didn't expect SMC to OVERREACT to those FOS's.  But I figured he'd at least ACKNOWLEDGE them.  He did nothing of the sort.

2.  I'm moving people closer to the "townie side" in case I'm right about SMC.  If he flips scum, as I truly suspect he will, then Dan, CTM and Ape all look really good to me right now.  You threw a vote on SMC on D1 and are agreeing with my case on him to some extent as well so that helps too. 

3.  Still don't like how Hess played around the deadline last night.  Just by process of elimination he has to be closer to the scum end. 

You lynched a townie numb nuts. I take it back you're probably scum.

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You lynched a townie numb nuts. I take it back you're probably scum.

Really with this?  So we should have just let it go random?  Because those ended up our only 2 options in the end with no competing train.

You were around 2 hours till the deadline and all you did was egg on JiF and call me scum.  At least if I'm gonna be wrong I'm gonna put myself out there by doing so, not just hide and snipe from the sidelines.

11 hours ago, Pac said:

dolby-atmos-onkyo-amber-tech-2014-10-09-

Something like this ^^^

Dolby Atmos is a new audio format for creating and playing back multichannel movie soundtracks. It was developed to give movie sound a more three-dimensional effect. Traditional 5.1- and 7.1-channel surround setups deliver captivating sound using speakers placed all around your room.

And I do CC but formerly payroll.  Can get you both.  I haven't forgotten about that.

seems cool

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Ballin was the most obv towny of the game. He clearly Emo'd d1. On his train you either weren't paying attention, not caring atm, are scum or suck at this game.

Literally the only reason he was the lynch was because of the approaching deadline.  Read back.  Prior to his lynch I was agreeing with Ballin's frustration.  People were being lazy and unwilling to consolidate votes.  Had we been able to define a competing train, Ballin would have survived.

Your revisionist history on how that lynch went down is alarming, to say the least.  And you accuse ME of "not paying attention" or not caring? 

In addition to Dan, I could probably lynch Hess too.  He's all over the place, writing this everyone off as town and I dont really see how that's productive.  It's almost like he's trying to win the towns favor.  

Not really sure what to make of this Wbat and SMC train. Probably because I actually came away feeling a scummy vibe from Dan's successful attempt to drive suspicion toward SMC for voting Ballin.  I'm not defending his vote but I dont see how it was any scummier than any other vote on Ballin.   And I think she knows that, which is why it pinged.  And then she came in voting Lily today while nudging SMC and throwing suspicion at Hess and Smash.

Gross play if you ask me.