Jets OTAs June 8th.

Villain The Foe

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Shout out to all the posters here repping Milliner. Milliner has had a great practice today! 

If Milliner is healthy, he could be CB2, along with Williams, Skrine, Burris and McDougal in the wings.  With Pryor and Gilchrist, this could be a fantastic secondary.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, YankeeJet22 said:

If Milliner is healthy, he could be CB2, along with Williams, Skrine, Burris and McDougal in the wings.  With Pryor and Gilchrist, this could be a fantastic secondary.

Very excited by Milliner this year..... if he can stay healthy. 

Guys like Mangold and Marshall here but no Richardson, whats that f'ers excuse?  After his indiscretions you'd think a guy would be going the extra mile for the coaches and his teammates.  I like this guy less every year it seems.

Geno sounds like Geno, nice pass, nice pass, nice scramble awful int for a td, nice throw, horrible fumble, good throw, td pass, sacked.

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Great effort by Geno, TD pass dropped by Jailin Marshall.

Every single drop and/or missed play by UDFA guys like J.Marshall REALLY hurts their chance of making the team. Hopefully he makes a play when he get his next opportunity. 

7 minutes ago, YankeeJet22 said:

Meh. With no Revis and Skrine practicing, he got a shot today. Will have to wait and see, but I think it'll be Williams on the outside to start the season.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Guys like Mangold and Marshall here but no Richardson, whats that f'ers excuse?  After his indiscretions you'd think a guy would be going the extra mile for the coaches and his teammates.  I like this guy less every year it seems.

Geno sounds like Geno, nice pass, nice pass, nice scramble awful int for a td, nice throw, horrible fumble, good throw, td pass, sacked.

all over the league players don't attend these OTAs which are not mandatory.  

Geno is facing a great defense, beer!

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Geno Smith rebounding from the pick at the beginning of practice. Thats what we need to see Geno. Its not always about how you start, but how you finish. 

Lol I see what you did there

50 minutes ago, YankeeJet22 said:

all over the league players don't attend these OTAs which are not mandatory.  

Geno is facing a great defense, beer!

Yeah, same excuse as always, 'voluntary' and yet guys like Mangold and Marshall, true pros are out there getting ready, bonding with younger guys.  A guy that has started to be a head ache for the team decides to take a pass.  And there appears to be a history of the guys running the team not being happy with no shows at times.  Rumor had it that one reason kerley was in the dog house early was due to this last year.

Most of Genos mind blowing errors are totally independant of the quality of players he is facing.

31 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Yeah, same excuse as always, 'voluntary' and yet guys like Mangold and Marshall, true pros are out there getting ready, bonding with younger guys.  A guy that has started to be a head ache for the team decides to take a pass.  And there appears to be a history of the guys running the team not being happy with no shows at times.  Rumor had it that one reason kerley was in the dog house early was due to this last year.

Most of Genos mind blowing errors are totally independant of the quality of players he is facing.

Marshall and Mangold missed the first week of OTAs. 

40 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

30 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Hack overthrowing balls keeps popping up.  I hate that.  It was a problem for him at PSU too.  Please tell me this kid is not going to be an INT machine.

But he's got a big arm and can over throw Devin Smith.

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Hack overthrowing balls keeps popping up.  I hate that.  It was a problem for him at PSU too.  Please tell me this kid is not going to be an INT machine.

To be fair, not sure he did it a lot, it seems more like the same tweet has been posted here several times.

56 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

He's going to need some time to get his mechanics and footwork straightened out, so give him some time to develop. It sounds like he's got a good head on his shoulders so hopefully he will learn fast but he needs reps. not like it's going to keep certain individuals from whining about this pick for the next couple years, but thankfully the adults are running the show now 

Archived