Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

Just now, Leelou said:

80, I'm not feeling the town vibes yet. How could you poe vote D1 on someone who hasn't posted. That's like what I don't get. Early D1, people are great at seeming town/neutral.  

I'm pretty sure our guy 80 is scum this game.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

DPR (2): Ape, 80

Nolder (5):   Nyn, AJ, Lily, Crusher, JC

JC(1): Leelou

JiF(2): Pac, Smash

Pac(1):  DPR

Crusher(1): JiF

Not Voting: Nolder

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.  A deadline has been set for Friday, July 22nd at 12pm PST ( Subject to change if you guys would like it earlier.) - Look ok?

1 minute ago, Pac said:

29 pages of horse sh-t.

All I know is DPR is voting me because I like Shark Week.  Game play at the moment is vomitous.

Perhaps I'll go nuclear in a short time for fun.

The ulimtate irony.

I agree with everything in this statement.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Ever get to that re-read pirate?

Good. Non follow up on Terra's promises is a universal scum tell.

2 hours ago, D P R said:

Caught up on the last 10 pages and can confidently say that this is an official sh*tshow.

The spotlight sh*t about me is funny - I laughed at that. 

80, I'll go ahead and ask: why are you're voting me?

Here's the rest of my narrative: 

For the rest, Nolder is still creepin. JiF is all over the place, half making sense and half knee-jerking to everything the Ape is shoveling. Ape wants to rub his banana on me really, really bad. JC is slowly transforming into Yoda. Nun is crabby and pushy and I'm starting to get a ping there. Leelou is floating under the radar and feels opportunistic. And Lily, my sweet Lily, is lurking. Pac is scummy.

Andrej seems to have disappeared, but I don't know his schedule. If Crusher goes more emo I'll start to worry. Smash is Smash. But more than anyone, 80's game has changed the most for me. I'm very interested in the reason for his vote. 

Words, not substance. Again, this is DPR going thru the motions.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Andre has disappeared?  Fine.   How about commenting on what you said you would when he was still here. Or did he take his content with him?

Good.

1 hour ago, D P R said:

See, you pulling off the topic here is not good. 

Wait, the one who has been dismissive as needed and diverts to martini talk the rest of the times he's deflecting is criticizing someone for going off topic for s gag?

I can't believe y'all are letting DPR wag it in your faces 

current: would lynch DPR, lily, jif or 80, maybe nolderp too.

leaning town: crusher, pac, jetscode, nyn

the others need to game up here, this is becoming isolation of the vocal 

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Good. Non follow up on Terra's promises is a universal scum tell.

Words, not substance. Again, this is DPR going thru the motions.

Good.

Wait, the one who has been dismissive as needed and diverts to martini talk the rest of the times he's deflecting is criticizing someone for going off topic for s gag?

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I can't believe y'all are letting DPR wag it in your faces 

current: would lynch DPR, lily, jif or 80, maybe nolderp too.

leaning town: crusher, pac, jetscode, nyn

the others need to game up here, this is becoming isolation of the vocal 

You've spent 90% of your game trying to push the vote against me and wound up doing all the things you've accused me of doing. 

You voted me a while back. Great. It's just getting weird now.

Restraining-Order.jpg

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, Vote Nolder

Would also consider 80, DPR or Lily.

Why'd you choose to put Nolder back at L2 here, instead of say ... Voting the other 3? In the next page or so, you suggest 80 is scum. Still don't vote him.

why not the competing trains DPR/Nolder? Your DPR vote would have been more tactical... Nolder already had been sitting at L2

4 minutes ago, D P R said:

You've spent 90% of your game trying to push the vote against me and wound up doing all the things you've accused me of doing. 

You voted me a while back. Great. It's just getting weird now.

Restraining-Order.jpg

Prove the accusation here.

Otherwise, feeble deflection noted.

Take note folks, DPR hasn't consider for one second that I may be scum. He's shrugging me off, because he knows I have him.

im  assuming he believes not respecting my case will be irritate me.  Reality is I am content to be right rather than spend days trying to prove it to everybody else I've learned that lesson over the years so the choice is yours inch DPR scum or keep playing patty cake 

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Has Nolder fought being lynched in recent games?

Last game was my first game in a few months. 

I was taking a break.

You'll have to look back like at least 4-6 months to get any kind of recent meta besides last game.

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Prove the accusation here.

Otherwise, feeble deflection noted.

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Take note folks, DPR hasn't consider for one second that I may be scum. He's shrugging me off, because he knows I have him.

im  assuming he believes not respecting my case will be irritate me.  Reality is I am content to be right rather than spend days trying to prove it to everybody else I've learned that lesson over the years so the choice is yours inch DPR scum or keep playing patty cake 

I'm sitting here, scratching my head, trying to figure out what the hell this guy is doing, when it hit me...

Dude, I'm sorry I didn't get this to you a while back!

IMG_1001.jpg

6 minutes ago, D P R said:

I'm sitting here, scratching my head, trying to figure out what the hell this guy is doing, when it hit me...

Dude, I'm sorry I didn't get this to you a while back!

IMG_1001.jpg

*the

no capital T on that.

18 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Last game was my first game in a few months. 

I was taking a break.

You'll have to look back like at least 4-6 months to get any kind of recent meta besides last game.

Why are they voting you and what do you have to say in your defense?

Just now, D P R said:

Ghey. Move to the back of the line. You'll get one when you deserve it.

what is it again..  it's not Powers Boothe cause he's a cool actor.

It's not Miles Davis because he was a cool trumpet player.

But my memory is quite good and I recall it being something like that..  Miles Booth?

1 minute ago, Pac said:

what is it again..  it's not Powers Boothe cause he's a cool actor.

It's not Miles Davis because he was a cool trumpet player.

But my memory is quite good and I recall it being something like that..  Miles Booth?

Well, if you're going to insist that I shamelessly promote myself...

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=miles+boothe

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

LOL.  My mother and Felores are in Chautauqua New york for some woman's week thing .  You should go say hi to my mom.  

she'd love me..  I'd have her inviting me over to your next reunion.

she'd tell you "I met that spanish boy Pete.  Very nice boy.  We should have him over for dinner next time you're here".

I feel like DPR is doing that thing he did last game where he's trying to drive Ape nuts and get him to drown himself out, much like he tried to do against JiF. Simultaneously he wants to discredit my recent scum hunting by saying I've reverted to being terrible. Bleck. My vote stays.

As for Nolder it's more of a "feel" thing. He's defended fairly well since taking that early heat, and I started questioning whether I was just making too much out of his early play. Not off my scumdar completely but he moved out of my top 2-3.

On a final note, sure, as Leelou mentioned, yeah most of the time people look townie/null. But they didn't last game. We caught several scum early on. So I'm trying to do that the best way I k ow how.

GFY's. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I feel like DPR is doing that thing he did last game where he's trying to drive Ape nuts and get him to drown himself out, much like he tried to do against JiF. Simultaneously he wants to discredit my recent scum hunting by saying I've reverted to being terrible. Bleck. My vote stays.

As for Nolder it's more of a "feel" thing. He's defended fairly well since taking that early heat, and I started questioning whether I was just making too much out of his early play. Not off my scumdar completely but he moved out of my top 2-3.

On a final note, sure, as Leelou mentioned, yeah most of the time people look townie/null. But they didn't last game. We caught several scum early on. So I'm trying to do that the best way I k ow how.

GFY's. 

Oh yeah I'd vote Leelou too.  Picked up on something very subtle.