Hmmm Da Bills

Charlie Brown

25 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Not surprised I havent seen this around these parts. You know, because having a history of violence is disregarded when its against someone you dont like so there's no need to show the violent tendency. 

This also shows how ridiculous of a coach Rex Ryan is. He drafted a guy with a violent history (people make mistakes and can change), however, this guy ends up breaking the jaw of a former player on his former team and Rex's first instinct is to "sign him" days later. Exactly one year later IK throws a punch at one of his CURRENT players. 

I guess everyone that IK throws punches at deserves it. 

There's another thread, or two, about this years Ik punch. Stop condemning the whole site "around these parts" because 1-2 ignorant buttholes trolled you about Geno deserving it and Ik not needing to be held accountable for anything.

Most would agree Ik is a ******* idiot for punching him. Some, also think Geno is an idiot for being involved. That doesn't mean Geno is 100% at fault. It just means he's an idiot for being involved. When I got in fights as a kid with my cousin (we fought constantly), we both got punished. No matter who started it, no matter who hit who first. Our Dads were brothers, and basically said we were both idiots. 

I don't think that we need to lawyer it up if someone says, "hey, they're both idiots". 

Totally agree with you about Rex though... as we saw on Hard Knocks, he encouraged this kind of stuff too... to the point where all it takes is one dummy to take Rex's prod to go start something a step too far. 

Again though, stop arguing that last bold point as though it's the majority opinion. It's not. 

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Wasn't it reported Geno Smith's close friend of a family member died and that was the reason he didnt attend.

That cant matter because it changes the situation from "Geno Stiffing" IK for $600 to "something came up, maybe Anthony Becht has a point". 

But even if he didnt, you dont put your hands on anyone. 

3 hours ago, PatriotReign37 said:

Cheating only costs 4 games.

Geno was out longer plus could only have soup.

And a legacy.  An eternity, not 4 games.

Now it's complete.  The organizations legacy is they were cheaters who never won a title on an even playing field and their HOF QB is a convicted cheater.

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Wasn't it reported Geno Smith's close friend of a family member died and that was the reason he didnt attend.

Certainly was one of the versions floating around (amongst others) ... And if that was the case that is very sad.

even if that version of the story was true though that does not make it ok to scr*w over your team-mate

12 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

If you have a disagreement over money and during that disagreement the other person concludes that you should be punched in the face because they dont like what you said, that isnt a sound decision no matter how you slice it. Feeling that way is one thing, doing it is another.

This entire debate/argument is laced with favoritism. If Geno Smith was liked no excuses would be made for IK's action. If Geno Smith was a winning franchise QB, no excuses would be made for IK's action. If any of those were the case the FIRST THING we would have seen from fans is how quickly they would have said "I dont care what the problem was, you dont hit the quarterback", as well as being able to quickly dig up IK's past assault history, explaining how he not only assaulted "our quarterback" in a professional environment but he assaulted a police officer, and then would have used all of the information possible to show how stupid and a thug IK was...from as far left as jeopardizing his career and the teams season over $600 to as far right as the Front Office dropping the ball drafting a guy with this type of history. Geno isnt liked and he isnt a franchise QB so there's no consequence in having this current reaction from fans. 

l've seen plenty of situations where people threatened someone who owed them money. Stating that Geno said "And you're not going to do anything" really needs to be put within the context of the argument/disagreement. What did IK say prior? Was he "cool, calm and collected" while Geno was acting like Debo getting off his bicycle, thuggin' it in the locker room? Feeling like Geno was wrong for not paying what he felt like he didnt owe while at the same time feeling like he handled the verbal argument poorly doesnt justify violence. Using a half told story in order to set the narrative supporting violence simply because we dont "like a guy" is unfortunately our society in a nutshell. 

This is the worst. 

If I go into the heart of a really bad neighborhood at night wearing gold and diamonds all over my body, I am going to get robbed.

The people who rob me are wrong, bad people, who should be put in jail.

I would be a stupid idiot for going into a really bad neighborhood at night wearing expensive shiz.

IK being a piece of garbage scum bucket, and Geno being a moron for his take in the situation, are NOT mutually exclusive.

2 minutes ago, FreindlyFellow said:

If I go into the heart of a really bad neighborhood at night wearing gold and diamonds all over my body, I am going to get robbed.

The people who rob me are wrong, bad people, who should be put in jail.

I would be a stupid idiot for going into a really bad neighborhood at night wearing expensive shiz.

IK being a piece of garbage scum bucket, and Geno being a moron for his take in the situation, are NOT mutually exclusive.

this made no sense. 

actually, it makes plenty of sense.

I've known guys who've been robbed in neighborhoods not considered "bad" by the general pubic, NOT because they were in a bad neighborhood, but for the fact that they  were wearing their wealth all over their damn body. 

It didnt make any sense. 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

I've known guys who've been robbed in neighborhoods not considered "bad" by the general pubic, NOT because they were in a bad neighborhood, but for the fact that they  were wearing their wealth all over their damn body. 

It didnt make any sense. 

Either way, if you do something stupid, it does not absolve the criminal activity. The criminal activity does not absolve someone from being a stupid moron either.

3 minutes ago, FreindlyFellow said:

Either way, if you do something stupid, it does not absolve the criminal activity. The criminal activity does not absolve someone from being a stupid moron either.

This makes sense now. Maybe you should tell the others that just because you think someone is a moron doesnt mean that they deserved being violently attacked or that it somehow absolved the assault...even if that alleged moron is Geno Smith. 

This makes sense now. Maybe you should tell the others that just because you think someone is a moron doesnt mean that they deserved being violently attacked or that it somehow absolved the assault...even if that alleged moron is Geno Smith. 

Are people really saying Geno deserved to be violently attacked? Or are they saying he was an idiot for getting into a situation that led to him getting attacked, that was very easily avoidable? If people are saying he deserved to be violently attacked, they are out of their minds. If they are saying he was an idiot for getting into any situation with IK that was avoidable, I agree with them.

Are people really saying Geno deserved to be violently attacked? Or are they saying he was an idiot for getting into a situation that led to him getting attacked, that was very easily avoidable? If people are saying he deserved to be violently attacked, they are out of their minds. If they are saying he was an idiot for getting into any situation with IK that was avoidable, I agree with them.

Go read and you tell me. Also, it was IK that continued to approach Geno about money that he alleged he owed and Geno alleged that he didnt. IK approached Geno numerous times, not the other way around. The disagreement and the peoples actions doesnt lead me to believe that Geno somehow tried not to avoid this (not saying he did or didnt) what Im saying is that on 3 different altercations IK has assaulted someone. Two players on two different teams in the span of 1 year and a police officer in college. 

Maybe this was less about Geno and more about a loose cannon that thinks solving disagreements is trying to knock someone's block off. 

Go read and you tell me. Also, it was IK that continued to approach Geno about money that he alleged he owed and Geno alleged that he didnt. IK approached Geno numerous times, not the other way around. The disagreement and the peoples actions doesnt lead me to believe that Geno somehow tried not to avoid this (not saying he did or didnt) what Im saying is that on 3 different altercations IK has assaulted someone. Two players on two different teams in the span of 1 year and a police officer in college. 

Maybe this was less about Geno and more about a loose cannon that thinks solving disagreements is trying to knock someone's block off. 

I have not read anything saying Geno deserved to get his faced crushed, but I am not going back and reading every post. If someone says that, they are morons.

I would not go into a bad neighborhood, or even a good neighborhood wearing shiny bling all over. I would avoid the situation, Geno did not avoid the situation. Depending on the accounts, he provoked the situation. He should have avoided a loose cannon at all costs, not sure how that is even debatable honestly.

5 minutes ago, FreindlyFellow said:

I have not read anything saying Geno deserved to get his faced crushed, but I am not going back and reading every post. If someone says that, they are morons.

I would not go into a bad neighborhood, or even a good neighborhood wearing shiny bling all over. I would avoid the situation, Geno did not avoid the situation. Depending on the accounts, he provoked the situation. He should have avoided a loose cannon at all costs, not sure how that is even debatable honestly.

The insinuation is there. As for what Geno did or didnt do, neither one of us was there so its not our place to assume as if we know the details. What we do know is that he was punched in the fact by a guy with a history. The fact that we even have to go through the back and forth instead of simply saying the obvious, which is that it was dead ass wrong is something that I dont understand. Meanwhile we have people who've tried to justify IK's actions, and its because of the disdain for Geno since most thinks he's a moron. 

Control yourself, even around morons...period. 

The insinuation is there. As for what Geno did or didnt do, neither one of us was there so its not our place to assume as if we know the details. What we do know is that he was punched in the fact by a guy with a history. The fact that we even have to go through the back and forth instead of simply saying the obvious, which is that it was dead ass wrong is something that I dont understand. Meanwhile we have people who've tried to justify IK's actions, and its because of the disdain for Geno since most thinks he's a moron. 

Control yourself, even around morons.  

Your completely missing the point...... You have an odd desire to defend Geno at all costs.

Besides, your on a sports message board. Most people are here to give opinions. If you don't like people having opinions, you probably want to rethink reading a sports message board.

3 minutes ago, FreindlyFellow said:

Your completely missing the point...... You have an odd desire to defend Geno at all costs.

Besides, your on a sports message board. Most people are here to give opinions. If you don't like people having opinions, you probably want to rethink reading a sports message board.

Whatever point im missing is irrelevant. Keep your hands to yourself. Thats the point. 

Whatever point im missing is irrelevant. Keep your hands to yourself. Thats the point. 

Dude, that is so obvious, of course, everyone should keep their hands to themselves, and not rob people, and not be bullies, and not be mean, and not do drugs, and the list goes on and on and on. But pissing off someone who is a known KO artist is not smart, no matter how you want to look at it.

5 minutes ago, FreindlyFellow said:

Dude, that is so obvious, of course, everyone should keep their hands to themselves, and not rob people, and not be bullies, and not be mean, and not do drugs, and the list goes on and on and on. But pissing off someone who is a known KO artist is not smart, no matter how you want to look at it.

There's nothing else needed. Keep your hands to yourself. 

1 hour ago, FreindlyFellow said:

actually, it makes plenty of sense.

Actually it made no sense.  Was a completely different scenario.  But you made your point.  Touching, robing, whatever are not allowed.  Bullying isn't allowed.  But if a big guy bullies you and you get punched out you're to blame.  

7 minutes ago, FreindlyFellow said:

Hopefully they have some type of block poster feature here, because if your really this dense, with the amount of posts you seem to make, this place will be unreadable.

And which clown who's been banned are you again? 

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually it made no sense.  Was a completely different scenario.  But you made your point.  Touching, robing, whatever are not allowed.  Bullying isn't allowed.  But if a big guy bullies you and you get punched out you're to blame.  

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And which clown who's been banned are you again? 

ok, another one, thanks Villan for that ignore feature, seems it may come in handy around here.

Archived