Hmmm Da Bills

Charlie Brown

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Pains me to say it but the Bills look very good.   So far , they look heads and tails above the JETS but I still say that REX will lose one game at least based on his management. That one game can be all the difference.

I'll be happ ywith a 11-5 season.  

2 hours ago, jeaniec said:

My point was that all last season,  everyone told me about how we are destined to failure.  So far,  it doesn't look that way with a 21-0 game and t he loss of a pre-season game by one point.  Rex has really cleaned up his act on the sidelines.  

So tons of penalties, indiciplined play as long as it leads to victories over the Colt backups and a lousy Giants team?  Even if your team under performs in the regular season again?

if I remember, all last season you told us the Bills were much better under Rex and they would make the playoffs.  The Giants game became a playoff game when?

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So tons of penalties, indiciplined play as long as it leads to victories over the Colt backups and a lousy Giants team?  Even if your team under performs in the regular season again?

if I remember, all last season you told us the Bills were much better under Rex and they would make the playoffs.  The Giants game became a playoff game when?

Hi Jet Nut how are you?  A 7 penalty game is an improvement.   

5 hours ago, jamesr said:

Yes, good old Rex, King of the Preseason ...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013082401/2013/PRE3/jets@giants#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap2000000234071&tab=recap

This was the game where we won the Snoopy Bowl ... kind of Rex's Super Bowl. Oh, and injured the starting QB in the process.

But still, preseason results matter, don't they??

No they don't but losing twice to them last year sure hurt..:angry:

49 minutes ago, jeaniec said:

Well,  I don't live inthe past.  I like to move forward.

Me too Jeanie.  However, most Jets fans are not made like us.  They love living the past and fretting over ex-coaches and players.  It's bizarre but you should know better than anyone considering all the sh*t these bozo's give you completely ignoring the fact the Bills own the Jets taking their last 5 meetings.  And last 6 of 7 for those paying attention.  

But dont mind that head to head record. Jets fans will still point and laugh at you because you hired the coach we fired.  The same guy that showed these Jets fans more success than they've seen since Namath.  And the same guy who swept the Jets last year eliminating them from the playoffs in the final week of the season.

Haha  hahahaha ha ha

Good luck this season!  Hopefully we can turn the tides and start getting some W's vs. you guys. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Me too Jeanie.  However, most Jets fans are not made like us.  They love living the past and fretting over ex-coaches and players.  It's bizarre but you should know better than anyone considering all the sh*t these bozo's give you completely ignoring the fact the Bills own the Jets taking their last 5 meetings.  And last 6 of 7 for those paying attention.  

But dont mind that head to head record. Jets fans will still point and laugh at you because you hired the coach we fired.  The same guy that showed these Jets fans more success than they've seen since Namath.  And the same guy who swept the Jets last year eliminating them from the playoffs in the final week of the season.

Haha  hahahaha ha ha

Good luck this season!  Hopefully we can turn the tides and start getting some W's vs. you guys. 

Sooooo....when rex was here and the bills blew us out that was fine and now it;s fine that rex was the coach that beat us twice last year its good as well?  I swear the people that 'hate dwelling on the past' toss up more posts than anyone when it comes to the past failures of the jets.  The great defenders of rex and mark and geno will never ignore threads and 'let them die;.  They will always lumber into a thread to lecture people on the past while also pushing their support agendas.

Haha  hahahaha ha ha

Uh who is obsessing over a former coach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Sooooo....when rex was here and the bills blew us out that was fine and now it;s fine that rex was the coach that beat us twice last year its good as well?  I swear the people that 'hate dwelling on the past' toss up more posts than anyone when it comes to the past failures of the jets.  The great defenders of rex and mark and geno will never ignore threads and 'let them die;.  They will always lumber into a thread to lecture people on the past while also pushing their support agendas.

Who's defending Rex?  Not sure where you got that from.  I'd just like to beat the Bills this year once or twice. 

2 hours ago, jgb said:

Because this is a jets board, threads about other teams tend toward talking about the Jets. Call it one of life's great mysteries.

Arguing about who was in the wrong in a locker room altercation (pretty one sided) that took place more than a year before between one guy who's no longer on the team and another one who's likely gone by this time next season seems pretty pointless.  That just me, though.

Arguing about who was in the wrong in a locker room altercation (pretty one sided) that took place more than a year before between one guy who's no longer on the team and another one who's likely gone by this time next season seems pretty pointless.  That just me, though.

Naw it's serious Internet business

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

I think that the one time the Bills "blew the Jets out of the water" was the game where Sanchez threw five or six picks.  The Bills didn't start beating the Jets with regularity until very recently when the Bills started building up their talent and got better coaching (Marrone and Ryan) while the Jets seemed to keep losing talent without replacing it, especially on offense.

I'm only a Rex defender because he's the Bills HC.  I was rather dismayed when he was hired.  I hated him when he was the Jets HC because he could always win more games with apparently less talent than whoever the Bills HC was with what appeared to be a more talented roster ... at least on paper.   Now I'm glad that he's on the Bills sideline rather than some of the stiffs from the Bills inglorious past.

As for Mark and Geno, they're the result of the perpetual hunt for a franchise QB that continues for every team that doesn't have one.  The Bills drafted EJ Manuel in the first round ahead of Geno.  He's failed as a starter but he's better than JP Losman whom the Bills drafted in 2004.  Do you know that the Bills traded their 2005 first rounder to Dallas in order to move up in the draft to take ol' JP?  The Bills 2005 pick was #18.  Do you know who was still on the board at #18 in 2005?  Aaron Rodgers.   The Jets aren't the only team to screw themselves over chasing after the wrong QB.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Haha  hahahaha ha ha

Arguing that the Bills own the Jets 6 of the last 7 doesn't really make any sense with both teams having gone through regime changes and the current Bills coach having been the Jets coach through most of those games.

Bowles has an 0-2 record in that matchup which is certainly on him.

Rex , the current Bills coach, is who owns the previous 1-4 record in the matchup to go along with the 2-0 last year.

i do care about Head to Head record which to me is simply Rex is up 2-0 vs. Bowles.

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Haha  hahahaha ha ha

Thank you JIF.  I think I've come a long way.  It's nowhere near as bad as it was last year in terms of the hits I took here about the Bills. So far,  it looks like Rex cleaned up his act.  I hope it continues. I wish the Jets luck this year as long as they don't surpass the Bills LOL 

4 hours ago, Beerfish said:

At the end of the day,  it's only a game.  And,  there's nothing wrong with a good discussion.  debate or argument here.

NFL Live was just discussing if Buffalo would finish last.  They said no.  Figuring it'd be Miami.  But a fun note... Matt Hasselbeck just said the Jets not only have the hardest schedule this season, it may be the hardest schedule he's ever seen.

3 hours ago, ljr said:

Arguing that the Bills own the Jets 6 of the last 7 doesn't really make any sense with both teams having gone through regime changes and the current Bills coach having been the Jets coach through most of those games.

Bowles has an 0-2 record in that matchup which is certainly on him.

Rex , the current Bills coach, is who owns the previous 1-4 record in the matchup to go along with the 2-0 last year.

i do care about Head to Head record which to me is simply Rex is up 2-0 vs. Bowles.

I'm not arguing anything.  Facts are facts.  I was trying to relate Jeanie.  We give her sh*t but her team has owned us over the last 3 years and knocked us out of the playoffs last year...yet here we are pointing and laughing at them.  

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Funny how everyone else is living in the past even though the same 2 people will defend Rex in every single thread he's mentioned in.  Cut the crap.  You're obsessed with him for some strange reason. 

Nobody is defending anyone you drama queen.  What does that even mean?  What am I defending exactly? Haha  

I'm giving Jeanie support from people like you and trying to be a good sport in the process.  I find her to be a very good fan and a kind person based on what I've read.  

I don't know, maybe I'm different but I don't point and laugh and talk down to people who have my number.  

I hope we destroy her team this year.  Getting 2 wins vs. them is going to be crucial for a playoff run. 

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm not arguing anything.  Facts are facts.  I was trying to relate Jeanie.  We give her sh*t but her team has owned us over the last 3 years and knocked us out of the playoffs last year...yet here we are pointing and laughing at them.  

Nobody is defending anyone you drama queen.  What does that even mean?  What am I defending exactly? Haha  

I'm giving Jeanie support from people like you and trying to be a good sport in the process.  I find her to be a very good fan and a kind person based on what I've read.  

I don't know, maybe I'm different but I don't point and laugh and talk down to people who have my number.  

I hope we destroy her team this year.  Getting 2 wins vs. them is going to be crucial for a playoff run. 

Hi JiF:  I was with you until you said you wanted to destroy our team.  Just a joke.  

Haha  hahahaha ha ha

Some guys will say anything.

2 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Honestly, The Bills should have made the playoffs last year. They were more disappointing then the Jets. Rex had the best QB year of any year he's ever had. A roster loaded with talent and they can only go 9-7

We were a disaster last year with the injuries,  penalties,  locker room problems caused by Mario Williams.  I realize that other teams have these problems but not to the extent as the Bills did in 2015.  

2 minutes ago, jeaniec said:

We were a disaster last year with the injuries,  penalties,  locker room problems caused by Mario Williams.  I realize that other teams have these problems but not to the extent as the Bills did in 2015.  

Rexcuses

3 minutes ago, jeaniec said:

Be careful Jeanie ... You're sounding like a " Geno's Myhero's " fan !?!?!

7 minutes ago, jeaniec said:

I'm with you , Mario Williams destroyed the Jets locker room when Rex was here as well. 

5 minutes ago, jeaniec said:

Well the good news is that he's now the Dolphins' cross to bear.   

little jeanie !

whats the overall situation with bills camp ?  how is the offense looking ?  my nephew is a bills fan, loves watkins.  I however, do not

2 hours ago, JiF said:

You've been defending Rex long before jeanie returned.

Here, let's see if you can avoid responding to this post:  Rex Ryan is terrible at his job.

40 minutes ago, Larz said:

little jeanie !

whats the overall situation with bills camp ?  how is the offense looking ?  my nephew is a bills fan, loves watkins.  I however, do not

Hi Larz:  Well after all the hype last season that led to a real let down,  I can best describe my position as "cautiously" optimistic.  I think our offense is in good  shape .  We have 3 good/great QB's.  It looks like Sammy Watkins maybe dressing this week. I'm with your nephew,  I love Sammy too.    We still need to work on our penalties.  It's a wait and see this year.

Archived