Hmmm Da Bills

Charlie Brown

2 minutes ago, jeaniec said:

Hi Larz:  Well after all the hype last season that led to a real let down,  I can best describe my position as "cautiously" optimistic.  I think our offense is in good  shape .  We have 3 good/great QB's.  It looks like Sammy Watkins maybe dressing this week. I'm with your nephew,  I love Sammy too.    We still need to work on our penalties.  It's a wait and see this year.

Don't blame you, what else can you do as a fan, but here are a couple (in my opinion) no brainer predictions for your team this year:

1. Tyrod Taylor takes a major step backward

2. Bills defense in bottom 5 in takeaways and sacks

3. By week 10, some significant locker room drama/turmoil hits the press.

4. Rex says a teary goodbye to his team right before week 17 to try to motivate them into winning another meaningless moral victory against the Jets.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You've been defending Rex long before jeanie returned.

Here, let's see if you can avoid responding to this post:  Rex Ryan is terrible at his job.

Jetsfan80:  I want to respond to this one.  I really don't like playing old tapes but you really can't put the blame totally on Rex for what went down with the Jets during the last 2 years he coached.  

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

Don't blame you, what else can you do as a fan, but here are a couple (in my opinion) no brainer predictions for your team this year:

4. Rex says a teary goodbye to his team right before week 17 to try to motivate them into winning another meaningless moral victory against the Jets.

I disagree:  1)  Tyrod Taylor will get better.  And,  we have Cardale Jones as a backup.  I was really impressed with the way he played against the Giants.

2)  Going back to a 3-4 defense is the answer to our defensive problems last year.  Our D Line will be lethal this year.

3)  Mario Williams,  the poison in our locker room last year is now the Dolphns' headache.  More importantly,  Kyle Williams,  a real leader is back.  There will be no locker room issues with Kyle there.

4) We can agree to disagree here.  

2 minutes ago, jeaniec said:

I disagree:  1)  Tyrod Taylor will get better.  And,  we have Cardale Jones as a backup.  I was really impressed with the way he played against the Giants.

2)  Going back to a 3-4 defense is the answer to our defensive problems last year.  Our D Line will be lethal this year.

3)  Mario Williams,  the poison in our locker room last year is now the Dolphns' headache.  More importantly,  Kyle Williams,  a real leader is back.  There will be no locker room issues with Kyle there.

4) We can agree to disagree here.  

Well good luck. Can only speak for myself but if not the jets, would prefer the Bills to win the division over the hated fish and pats.

18 minutes ago, jeaniec said:

Hi Larz:  Well after all the hype last season that led to a real let down,  I can best describe my position as "cautiously" optimistic.  I think our offense is in good  shape .  We have 3 good/great QB's.  It looks like Sammy Watkins maybe dressing this week. I'm with your nephew,  I love Sammy too.    We still need to work on our penalties.  It's a wait and see this year.

hey, its august, might as well think positive !   whats up with sammy ?  hammy ?

7 minutes ago, jgb said:

Well good luck. Can only speak for myself but if not the jets, would prefer the Bills to win the division over the hated fish and pats.

And good luck to the Jets in so far as they don't beat us.  LOL 

34 minutes ago, jeaniec said:

Who is that and what has he accomplished in the NFL for you to be singing his praises?

Just curious because I have never heard this guys name before.

As far as Tyrod Taylor goes, he just signed a pretty large "Franchise QB" type of contract.

That's a pretty big roll of the dice for a QB that has exactly 1 season of starting experience and has never sniffed the play-offs.

Lets see how he carries the weight of that contract on his shoulders this year.

If he falters, not only will you be looking for another franchise QB, you'll probably be looking for another GM too.

5 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

Who is that and what has he accomplished in the NFL for you to be singing his praises?

As far as Tyrod Taylor goes, he just signed a pretty large "Franchise QB" type of contract.

That's a pretty big roll of the dice for a QB that has never made it to the play-offs.

It's a short term contract in guaranteed money.....it looks better than it is

22 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

That's a pretty big roll of the dice for a QB that has exactly 1 season of starting experience and has never sniffed the play-offs.

If he falters, not only will you be looking for another franchise QB, you'll probably be looking for another GM too.

I was just impressed with the way Jones played this last game.  Tyrod Taylor is a consummate professional and great leader.  He works hard and strives to be the best.  We are in great shape with our QB's.  

9 hours ago, jeaniec said:

I was just impressed with the way Jones played this last game.  Tyrod Taylor is a consummate professional and great leader.  He works hard and strives to be the best.  We are in great shape with our QB's.  

It's nice to see you posting here again Jeanie your one of my favorite non Jet fans and a class act..;)

28 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

It's nice to see you posting here again Jeanie your one of my favorite non Jet fans and a class act..;)

Thank you Savage.  I always enjoy your posts and thank you again for always be such a gentlemen to me.

On 8/15/2016 at 10:26 AM, Jet Nut said:

And a legacy.  An eternity, not 4 games.

Now it's complete.  The organizations legacy is they were cheaters who never won a title on an even playing field and their HOF QB is a convicted cheater.

Bachelors 3 did not cost Namath and neither will Goodells bogus witch hunt on Brady.

16 hours ago, jeaniec said:

Rex was promising to clean up on penalties every year he was here. Never did. It's just not his way.

Drove me crazy. :-( 

47 minutes ago, jamesr said:

Rex was promising to clean up on penalties every year he was here. Never did. It's just not his way.

Drove me crazy. :-( 

Yes,  I think penalties are something that we will have to "constantly" work on every single game.  Last year,  we averaged  8 /12 penalties a game with some weeks having as many as 17.  We had 11 in the game against the Colts (1st pre-season) and 7 this past game.  Not good

19 hours ago, jgb said:

Wishful thinking on your part.

4 hours ago, PatriotReign37 said:

Bachelors 3 did not cost Namath and neither will Goodells bogus witch hunt on Brady.

Namath did nothing wrong. He was partners in a bar that the league felt was a hangout for questionable characters.  

Brady on th on the other hand was caught rigging equipment illegally to gain an advantage.  

Only a Pats fan would not see the difference. 

Come up with a fancy new idiotic reason Goodell would be leading a witch hunt?  One that makes sense?  And then tell us how he came up with this plan, how he got the Colts to be silent partners in this? 

Face it, he's a cheater who got caught.  He is coached by a cheater who got caught.  He's benefitted twice from cheating, has a hand full of SB rings due to cheating, will go to the HOF by cheating and all it cost him was 4 games.  But feel free to blame everyone else, it's what Pats fans are left to do by their HC & QB. 

Just off the beating track a bit.  Brady is a fair weathered friend.  He is supposedly a good friend to one of the presidential candidates.  Plays golf with the candidate and on his golf courses but won't endorse him.  

6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Namath did nothing wrong. He was partners in a bar that the league felt was a hangout for questionable characters.  

Brady on th on the other hand was caught rigging equipment illegally to gain an advantage.  

Only a Pats fan would not see the difference. 

Come up with a fancy new idiotic reason Goodell would be leading a witch hunt?  One that makes sense?  And then tell us how he came up with this plan, how he got the Colts to be silent partners in this? 

Face it, he's a cheater who got caught.  He is coached by a cheater who got caught.  He's benefitted twice from cheating, has a hand full of SB rings due to cheating, will go to the HOF by cheating and all it cost him was 4 games.  But feel free to blame everyone else, it's what Pats fans are left to do by their HC & QB. 

Bachelors 3 was a mob gang out. 

The Jets have never been back to a super bowl since Namath cut ties with the Goodfellas. Just sayin.

5 hours ago, PatriotReign37 said:

The Jets have never been back to a super bowl since Namath cut ties with the Goodfellas. Just sayin.

Lol, you see a connection here but struggle with Brady and your Pats are known as cheaters.

sweet. 

And my question?  Just ignore it.  It was a Goodell witch hunt but the Colt players were in on it? And all the good the NFL gets out of smacking it's poster boy is?  How does telling the world the outcome of games might have been influenced by cheating to gain an advantage making their championship game tainted helps business how?   

Nice try, no one outside of a certain braindead fanbase buys it 

On 8/13/2016 at 9:28 PM, AFJF said:

I agree with Bowles and Revis on the incident.  Both equally at fault.  Entire thing is avoided if Geno just pays the guy his money instead of getting in his face and telling him he won't "do anything".

Thank you for that. Sanity at last. 

Rex has a lot of talent and did last season too but he did another mediocre job of coaching. But when he has talent he's not a bad enough coach to screw it up. And now they have their Qb. I don't think a good idea to hire his brother but we'll see how it works out. The Bills could be the AFC East's best team. 

On August 23, 2016 at 0:04 PM, jeaniec said:

Yes,  I think penalties are something that we will have to "constantly" work on every single game.  Last year,  we averaged  8 /12 penalties a game with some weeks having as many as 17.  We had 11 in the game against the Colts (1st pre-season) and 7 this past game.  Not good

I don't hate Rex but those penalty totals are outrageous!!!!

16 hours ago, PatriotReign37 said:

That's a new one. Namath guaranteed our W because he knew the mob had it in the bag for him. 

Archived