Hmmm Da Bills

Charlie Brown

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

If I recall correctly we were all cracking jokes one day about Rex cutting Fred Jackson and she said she thought we were very mean and just bounced.

Oh, that makes sense.

9 minutes ago, JoeC36 said:

i like to think her and Cindy are sipping tea and discussing Chaucer.

I'm sure Jeanie would have gotten along great with all 35 of Cindy's cats and personalities.

Nobody here admits other people are right. Look at this God forsaken thread as an example. She fit in perfect.

The fact that people are still arguing for Geno proves you to be correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/16/2016 at 1:27 PM, rex-n-effect said:

ASL?

On 8/15/2016 at 10:14 PM, Integrity28 said:

Oh, that makes sense.

I'm sure Jeanie would have gotten along great with all 35 of Cindy's cats and personalities.

Interesting 

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 7:56 PM, Charlie Brown said:

I watched a little bit of the Bills Game and I can honestly say they looked darn good.  Defense seemed real aggressive....

Also Rex looked as relaxed as I have seen him in years on the sideline.  I think that his brother who seemed to standing near him on the sidelines has a genuine calming effect on him.

During a week 2 preseason game? CMON MANNNNN, they lost 3 LB's to injury, Karlos Wiliams got cut, the best DL is suspended the first 4 games and Watkins is still not fully healthy. Team is a dumpster fire

33 minutes ago, HDKostempski said:

It's more relevant to the thread topic than rehashing an incident that happened more than a year ago between a guy whose no longer the starting QB and a guy whose no longer on the team. 

so in other words you have no idea what she is talking about either

5 hours ago, jeaniec said:

Bills 21 - NY Giants 0

Yes, good old Rex, King of the Preseason ...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013082401/2013/PRE3/jets@giants#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap2000000234071&tab=recap

This was the game where we won the Snoopy Bowl ... kind of Rex's Super Bowl. Oh, and injured the starting QB in the process.

But still, preseason results matter, don't they??

54 minutes ago, jamesr said:

Yes, good old Rex, King of the Preseason ...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013082401/2013/PRE3/jets@giants#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap2000000234071&tab=recap

This was the game where we won the Snoopy Bowl ... kind of Rex's Super Bowl. Oh, and injured the starting QB in the process.

But still, preseason results matter, don't they??

Oh I get it now. Can honestly say i never watched a preseason game that didn't involve the jets. But crown Rex king of the pre-season. Won't find an argument here.

2 hours ago, jgb said:

My point was that all last season,  everyone told me about how we are destined to failure.  So far,  it doesn't look that way with a 21-0 game and t he loss of a pre-season game by one point.  Rex has really cleaned up his act on the sidelines.  

9 minutes ago, jeaniec said:

My point was that all last season,  everyone told me about how we are destined to failure.  So far,  it doesn't look that way with a 21-0 game and t he loss of a pre-season game by one point.  Rex has really cleaned up his act on the sidelines.  

those who know call that fool's gold

1 hour ago, jeaniec said:

How was Rob?

3 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

During a week 2 preseason game? CMON MANNNNN, they lost 3 LB's to injury, Karlos Wiliams got cut, the best DL is suspended the first 4 games and Watkins is still not fully healthy. Team is a dumpster fire

You wish the Jets looked as good in their two preseason games as that dumpster fire.  :P   

Oh, yeah, and promising young RT Seantrel Henderson, who was a starter before being sidelined with Crohn's Disease last season, has been medically cleared to practice.  :)

3 hours ago, jgb said:

Oh, yes, I do.  Jeaniec was referring to the Bills smacking the Giants around 21-0 on Saturday.  The OP was discussing the Bills first preseason game IIRC.

I don't know how or why most of this thread got hijacked into an argument about who was wrong in Great Jets Locker Room Brawl That Never Was, but it seems like it was a win-win for both teams.  The Bills picked up an okay LBer and the Jets didn't have to suffer through a season with Geno as starter.

14 minutes ago, HDKostempski said:

Oh, yes, I do.  Jeaniec was referring to the Bills smacking the Giants around 21-0 on Saturday.  The OP was discussing the Bills first preseason game IIRC.

I don't know how or why most of this thread got hijacked into an argument about who was wrong in Great Jets Locker Room Brawl That Never Was, but it seems like it was a win-win for both teams.  The Bills picked up an okay LBer and the Jets didn't have to suffer through a season with Geno as starter.

Because this is a jets board, threads about other teams tend toward talking about the Jets. Call it one of life's great mysteries.

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

Because this is a jets board, threads about other teams tend toward talking about the Jets. Call it one of life's great mysteries.

We need to move forward and leave past history behind us.  

1 hour ago, jeaniec said:

You are destined for failure .

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

call it a hunch. same reason you don't bet on the Cubs to win the series.

Not inconceivable for a Jets fan to have a hunch that the Bills will fail.  Don't believe that's the reality but a difference in opinion  makes for a good debate.

1 minute ago, jeaniec said:

Not inconceivable for a Jets fan to have a hunch that the Bills will fail.  Don't believe that's the reality but a difference in opinion  makes for a good debate.

i have a hunch the pats will succeed

20 minutes ago, jeaniec said:

Pains me to say it but the Bills look very good.   So far , they look heads and tails above the JETS but I still say that REX will lose one game at least based on his management. That one game can be all the difference.

Archived