Geno Smith losing Ground to Petty?

Charlie Brown

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

"No, that's not me.  That's one of my 12 roommates who also is on JN.  He's an a$$hole and he doesn't do dishes when its his turn either."

He apparently lives with a dozen or so sarcastic, obnoxious Jet fans. Don't really understand why he needs this board. 

1 hour ago, slats said:

He apparently lives with a dozen or so sarcastic, obnoxious Jet fans. Don't really understand why he needs this board. 

Pretty clear that I am not wanted here, so I will take the hint and leave. Best of luck to your board, you have many great posters and contributors here.

1 hour ago, FreindlyFellow said:

Pretty clear that I am not wanted here, so I will take the hint and leave. Best of luck to your board, you have many great posters and contributors here.

Just relax, take a deep breath and come back tomorrow.. hang in there

27 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

Just relax, take a deep breath and come back tomorrow.. hang in there

ehh, its all good. What @slats really meant to say is that a dozen or so obnoxious roommates that the mods don't agree with their opinions. Because their are tons of sarcastic and obnoxious Jets fans who are much more sarcastic, and much more obnoxious than any of my roommates I presume, but because the mods agree with their opinions, they are allowed to continue. Its all good, I'm out, enjoy. After all, a mod told a Jets fan on here to take Fitzpatrick's penis out of his mouth before posting, and that is TOTALLY cool, but just don't be sarcastic or obnoxious on something the mods disagree with, or your roommates are gonzo!! So I will take it upon myself, I am out.

4 minutes ago, FreindlyFellow said:

ehh, its all good. What @slats really meant to say is that a dozen or so obnoxious roommates that the mods don't agree with their opinions. Because their are tons of sarcastic and obnoxious Jets fans who are much more sarcastic, and much more obnoxious than any of my roommates I presume, but because the mods agree with their opinions, they are allowed to continue. Its all good, I'm out, enjoy. After all, a mod told a Jets fan on here to take Fitzpatrick's penis out of his mouth before posting, and that is TOTALLY cool, but just don't be sarcastic or obnoxious on something the mods disagree with, or your roommates are gonzo!! So I will take it upon myself, I am out.

Pointing out double-standards has gotten me very far over the years. LOL

24 minutes ago, FreindlyFellow said:

Doubt that's the case. Slats has been fair to people on both sides of a situation and has shown that he's willing to speak and try to handle things that way rather then immediately resorting to his "overseeing powers". 

Myself and others have experienced this generosity. It would be like a slap in the face to then pretend like Slats shows favoritism, especially if you're still here to type about it. 

Jets fans are obnoxious and sarcastic...on both sides of the coin. 

37 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Pointing out double-standards has gotten me very far over the years. LOL

Now with that badass beard, I think it will work out MUCH better!!!

Whatevs, I watched a Pats fan tell Jets fans to beat off to their Fitztragic poster about 20 times, with no problems whatsoever from the mods, and that was all good cause they all hate Fitapatrick, but man, watch if you have a different opinion than them, better be an angel, or a real old timer round here, or your done. Whatevs. This place used to be great, its gone downhill dramatically, and continues to.

I get that moderating this place is tough as all hell, I really do, but when you let blatant things go time and time again, then ban someone with no warning, after investing a lot of time and energy into this place, kinda sux.

Either way, moving on......

5 minutes ago, FreindlyFellow said:

Whatevs, I watched a Pats fan tell Jets fans to beat off to their Fitztragic poster about 20 times, with no problems whatsoever from the mods, and that was all good cause they all hate Fitapatrick, but man, watch if you have a different opinion than them, better be an angel, or a real old timer round here, or your done. Whatevs. This place used to be great, its gone downhill dramatically, and continues to.

I get that moderating this place is tough as all hell, I really do, but when you let blatant things go time and time again, then ban someone with no warning, after investing a lot of time and energy into this place, kinda sux.

I really haven't noticed it changing all that much since Friday

10 minutes ago, FreindlyFellow said:

Stop bitching.

21 minutes ago, FreindlyFellow said:

Boy you sure have a lot of knowledge of this place after 37 posts.  It's almost like you used to post here and didn't take a hint or something. 

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Doubt that's the case. Slats has been fair to people on both sides of a situation and has shown that he's willing to speak and try to handle things that way rather then immediately resorting to his "overseeing powers". 

Myself and others have experienced this generosity. It would be like a slap in the face to then pretend like Slats shows favoritism, especially if you're still here to type about it. 

Jets fans are obnoxious and sarcastic...on both sides of the coin. 

Clearly you only think so because you have Geno's penis in your mouth.

Just now, NYs Stepchild said:

I can see why you would want someone to take a penis out of his mouth before talking, but what's with the judgment about typing with one in your mouth. 

I understand your confusion but he wasn't typing. He was using the voice recognition software on his phone. As in, "Hey Siri, whose penis will leave my breath the mintiest?"

Archived