Petty: Bruised shoulder

Integrity28

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HYPOTHESIS: maybe the Jets and Chan Gailey think Bryce Petty is a legitimate QB prospect and would like him to play meaningful football for them this year, and the nitwit fanbase who once called Mark Sanchez "Sanchize" doesn't know sh*t about evaluating quarterback play and should defer.

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

They said they aren't putting him on until after the 53-cut, if at all. 

Geno wins #2 role by default. Assuming FO is scrambling to avoid keeping all 4. 

Geno won the #2 role before last nights game cut the sh*t many of us are sick and tired of it root for the Jets and all the players and you might actually enjoy the season. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Geno won the #2 role before last nights game cut the sh*t many of us are sick and tired of it root for the Jets and all the players and you might actually enjoy the season. 

You need a time out, psycho.

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

They said they aren't putting him on until after the 53-cut, if at all. 

Geno wins #2 role by default. Assuming FO is scrambling to avoid keeping all 4. 

Do you have a link to an actual story that says he won the job by default? Obviously Fitzpatrick won the job in 2015 by default. 

Why post false nonsense over and over to spread your hate for Geno Smith dont  you get tired of it 

There's nothing false about what I posted. 

Geno won the #2 job. Petty is hurt, so there is no viable competitor to the job. Which means, factually, that right now Geno is by default #2. Whether it was this morning, or last week, is irrelevant.

You espouse complete nonsense and idiotic dogsh*t all over this site all day, every day. You're the last person here who should be talking.

I wish I could say I said "default" to troll the idiots, but it's not even true. It's just a matter of fact. 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Why post false nonsense over and over to spread your hate for Geno Smith dont  you get tired of it 

Fitzpatrick won the job in 2015 by default so its no big deal. 

^^^ dummy

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I still thinks it's 50/50 Geno is on the roster in three days.

Agreed.

Teams that need a QB want to see who gets cut first, before making a deal for him. I still think there's a desperation "with a change of scenery he may not be so bad" market for him.

Archived