Bills fans deserve better than REX. Check this thread out.

southparkcpa

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

you are back for more?  I give you credit, you take a pounding and don't give up.  

Never has one person patted himself on the back more than you as you make a jackass out of yourself.

BTW, when I say, more than once, that you'll keep coming back, can't stop you really shouldn't use the same line back.  You are so clueless 

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Never has one person patted himself on the back more than you as you make a jackass out of yourself.

BTW, when I say, more than once, that you'll keep coming back, can't stop you really shouldn't use the same line back.  You are so clueless 

giphy.gif

36 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

What is the point of this thread? To play a violin for Bills fans? They were all excited when they hired this clown 2 years ago.

Did they have a "I feel sorry for Jets fans" thread for us?

Spare me with this.

Thank you

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

You have the exact same five or six personal attack lines that you use of any one of a couple of dozen different targets.

Do you expect that people will simply not notice this?

5 minutes ago, EM31 said:

You have the exact same five or six personal attack lines that you use of any one of a couple of dozen different targets.

Do you expect that people will simply not notice this?

Look who comes to this trolls defense.  Maybe it would help if you actually read his posts.  You want to defend him for hoping that The Jets fail and Bowles fails out of love for Rex?  Go ahead.  Attacks?  Lol ok 

Isnt there a thread you can turn into a Geno argument somewhere? 

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Look who comes to this trolls defense.  Maybe it would help if you actually read his posts.  Or find the attacks 

Isnt there a thread you can turn into a Geno argument somewhere? 

Jackass is not a personal attack now?  Seriously you have to be the single most condescending offensive poster on this or any other Jets message board.

Your stratospheric opinion of yourself is only exceeded by the degree to which you have been spectacularly wrong so frequently.

P.S. What is your definition of "troll" in this context?  Do enlighten us.

48 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

you are back for more?  I give you credit, you take a pounding and don't give up.  

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Frankly you are both making azzes of yourselves by hijacking every other thread with this boring bullsh!t tit for tat childish argumentive behavior.

Put each other on ignore for god sakes or better yet meet up and get a room or something.

And dont bother I will save you the keystrokes telling me to put you on ignore.

5 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Jackass is not a personal attack now?  Seriously you have to be the single most condescending offensive poster on this or any other Jets message board.

Your stratospheric opinion of yourself is only exceeded by the degree to which you have been spectacularly wrong so frequently.

Actually the single most on any board?  Lol, given some of the things written here thats pretty bad. 

That you think I'm wrong when it comes to football isn't really surprising.  You aren't the go to guy for footbal, knowledge, lol.  

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually the single most on any board?  Lol, given some of the things written here thats pretty bad. 

That you think I'm wrong when it comes to football isn't really surprising.  You aren't the go to guy for footbal, knowledge, lol.  

On any Jets board.  Do try to be accurate.

Keep on LOL'ing at your own lines Jet Nut.  You come across as the same kind of fool who belly laughs at his own jokes when nobody else is even chuckling.

8 minutes ago, EM31 said:

On any Jets board.  Do try to be accurate.

Keep on LOL'ing at your own lines Jet Nut.  You come across as the same kind of fool who belly laughs at his own jokes when nobody else is even chuckling.

I will.  Know why?  Ever read your posts when you're fighting with anyone you think is a Geno lover?  Or when you tell people you're right, CMartin isn't a HOF type back.  Who goes on and on about Geno when he isn't even part of a discussion?  Who insults half the board but thinks it's ok because you don't like Geno and some do, then thinks hes important enough to go around telling others what they can argue about.  

Yeah, I'll laugh at your attacks.  I'm not thin skinned

Just now, Jet Nut said:

I will.  Know why?  Ever read your posts when you're fighting with anyone you think is a Geno lover?  Or when you tell people you're right, CMartin isn't a HOF type back.  Who goes on and on about Geno when he isn't even part of a discussion?  Who insults half the board but thinks it's ok because you don't like Geno and some do, then thinks hes important enough to go around telling others what they can argue about.  

Yeah, I'll laugh at your attacks.  I'm not thin skinned

Wrong again... CM was not a FIRST BALLOT HOF "LOCK."... as you and so many others confidently asserted.  Psst... the selectors agreed with me and not with you.

Discussions of Fitz ARE discussions about Geno because they are only ever started by the same small crowd of people with a Pro-Geno agenda.  Don't start yet another Fits is hot garbage thread without being honest about why you are doing it and tell us what exactly you would like to see happen.

15 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Wrong again... CM was not a FIRST BALLOT HOF "LOCK."... as you and so many others confidently asserted.  Psst... the selectors agreed with me and not with you.

Discussions of Fitz ARE discussions about Geno because they are only ever started by the same small crowd of people with a Pro-Geno agenda.  Don't start yet another Fits is hot garbage thread without being honest about why you are doing it and tell us what exactly you would like to see happen.

And you thought he doesn't belong in the HOF.  His career was nothing more than compilation.  Psst, no one agrees with you, he's in the hall.  

And no, every discuss eating with Fitz isn't a discussion about Geno.  When someone says Fitz played poorly in the 2nd half vs Cincy the answer isn't but he's better than Geno.  Wasn't the point.  And is as wrong as trying to convince people that the all  Geno/Fitz talk is started by the pro Geno people.  Nonsense. Just as it is to insinuate that I'm starting one now.  

I'm not knocking Rex but he has had 5 OC in six years and that is on him. Period.

He is responsible for that fact. 

HE DOESN'T GET THE OFFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL!!!!!

Rex' claim that he has more than enough offensive talent to win on the Bills, which he said again today, and which he said his last year with the Jets, shows he should not be a HC in the NFL.  The Bills do not have enough talent to win consistently in the NFL.

And it is sad that some of us aren't prudent enough to simply say that we thank Rex for his two AFC games, but that he has more often than not, been a disappointment in his running of the Jets at the end and the Bills now.

Come on Now!!

And Rex probably has destroyed Greg Roman's coaching future.

Listen to Rex and say you want that man running your ship!

http://media.wgr550.com/a/116725158/9-16-rex-ryan-press-conference-after-greg-roman-s-firing.htm

19 hours ago, nyjunc said:

did a poor job with the D last year, doesn't help when one of his best players quit but they went from missing the playoffs in 2014 to missing in 2015.  this year they have a million injuries and suspensions and he still has them competing. 

Buffalo has been an awful organization since the turn of the Century, to blame rex is comical.

Under Marrone:

'13 6-10

'14 9-7

seems they were improving? And now? 

Wake up, it's Rex and his comedy show. 

did a poor job with the D last year, doesn't help when one of his best players quit but they went from missing the playoffs in 2014 to missing in 2015.  this year they have a million injuries and suspensions and he still has them competing. 

Buffalo has been an awful organization since the turn of the Century, to blame rex is comical.

You're right. BUF is a horrible organization having made terrible decisions now for over a decade. Hiring Rex was just another along those terrible decisions. I don't blame Rex for being awful, I mean hell everyone knew he was awful. I blame BUF for hiring him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:we have 4 AFC Championship game apps in our history, he led us to two of them but he drove us into the ground? amazing.

A decade ago!! He has continuously declined as a coach from those first 2 seasons on. Did you not watch the game? Was it not satisfying to be on the OTHER side of a 12 men on the field penalty? A timeout to avoid another 12 men on the field penalty? Wasting a timeout to try and draw us offsides and STILL not getting the first down? Firing his 4th OC as a HC? This sh*t is STILL going on a decade later. You're like a dude finding out Milli Vanilli was a fraud and arguing "but yeah their first album was still like the best thing I've heard in a decade".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Bills haven't made the playoffs in 17 years. Haven't won a playoff game in 21 years

Still every year they're the team to watch out for.

The best thing is that this abyss is about to head up north to New England. 

Just like the Bills after Kelly and the Dolphins after Marino, when you lose your Hall Of Fame quarterback you fall and you fall hard. 

SAR I

6 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

This sh*t is STILL going on a decade later. You're like a dude finding out Milli Vanilli was a fraud and arguing "but yeah their first album was still like the best thing I've heard in a decade".

Perfectly said. It's ridiculous. 

SAR I

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Well I certainly hate Pats and Dolphins fans more than Bills fans, but that's not saying much.

The fans mostly bought into Rex early despite seeing how terrible he was in NY those final 4 seasons here.  So....f*ck em. 

Totally agree , I watched Jim Kelly's teams pound us into submission twice a year mercilessly for a decade , maybe some forgot or are too young to remember ...I still hate the Bills. 

my bro in law is a crazy bills fan, he went to UB in the mid 80's. His first love were the Chargers because of the helmet. 

I remember the first superbowl party he had, must have spent $500 on beer and food, even made a huge bills logo for the roof. The 2nd party was almost as good, but no sign on the roof. The 3rd party was mostly close friends and family. The 4th party he got super drunk and cursed for 3 hours straight mocking everything the bills did.

He was reborn for the 5th party, the chargers went the year after the bills streak ended.  The 2nd half we all basically left, nobody wanted to see him after that one ended, sometimes you just need to cry alone

poor bastard

Archived