Jets at 10 in NFL Power Rankings

kevinc855

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Big Blocker said:

Who is the powerhouse in the NFC right now?  No obvious candidate I would think. 

Giants, Eagles & Vikings are the remaining undefeated teams in the NFC.

If you'd put money on that being the case after only two weeks, you'd be a rich man. :-) 

4 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

What Steelers dynasty?

Over the last 15 years, the Steelers have made the playoffs only 9 of 15 years and have 4 non-winning seasons.

When Big Ben notches at least 2 more rings, then that statement might have a bit of credibility.

Now, it's a pretty ridiculous comment.

The Steelers became (the?) a top NFL franchise long before the advent of digital video recording equipment and portable signal jamming devices and never needed the commish in their back pocket..

12 minutes ago, jamesr said:

Giants, Eagles & Vikings are the remaining undefeated teams in the NFC.

If you'd put money on that being the case after only two weeks, you'd be a rich man. :-) 

I already covered the Vikes and don't think anyone would seriously at this point consider the Eagles or Giants in the running for best in the NFC.

1 minute ago, Big Blocker said:

I already covered the Vikes and don't think anyone would seriously at this point consider the Eagles or Giants in the running for best in the NFC.

I think the Eagles are a product of their opponents more than anything.

Right now I'd say Carolina, Arizona and Green Bay are the best teams, though none are perfect by any means.

6 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Kinda sucks #9 is a team we've already lost to and will very likely be fighting with for a wildcard spot.

The AFC team raked below us and also a wildcard contender?  KC.  Jets better win this week.

There is a point that almost all Jets fans get to eventually, and it is this:

When the 2015 schedule came out, they looked at it and said, we are going to be playing Rex for a playoff spot the last game of the season and they are going to blow it. 100% inevitable.

Last week, when Folk missed that extra point, they sat there and said, we are losing this game by one point and then the Bengals are going to beat us by one game for the Wild Card. And that is exactly what is going to happen. You know it. I know it. And Vegetable Lasagna here knows it.

Such is the life of being stuck with this godforsaken black hole of a team.

39 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

There is a point that almost all Jets fans get to eventually, and it is this:

When the 2015 schedule came out, they looked at it and said, we are going to be playing Rex for a playoff spot the last game of the season and they are going to blow it. 100% inevitable.

Last week, when Folk missed that extra point, they sat there and said, we are losing this game by one point and then the Bengals are going to beat us by one game for the Wild Card. And that is exactly what is going to happen. You know it. I know it. And Vegetable Lasagna here knows it.

Such is the life of being stuck with this godforsaken black hole of a team.

f*ck

The Steelers became (the?) a top NFL franchise long before the advent of digital video recording equipment and portable signal jamming devices and never needed the commish in their back pocket..

Yea, and all those great players from the '70's are now 6 feet under because of all their illegal drug abuse.

What a model franchise.

9 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Yea, and all those great players from the '70's are now 6 feet under because of all their illegal drug abuse.

What a model franchise.

Said as Ninkovich sits out his 4 games. You're not very self aware.

10 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

What a model franchise.

There's a recent Patriot sitting in prison for putting people 6 feet under.

Pat fans really shouldn't be making this argument.

No, but I know his story. Not sure why you're acting like PEDs and getting high aren't league-wide problems. Especially with one of your own serving a suspension.

Doesn't surprise me, you have an opinion on what went on in the '70's and you make a statement how that compares to PED's today???

Watch the documentary.

The best center in the history of the NFL died at age 50 because of all the illegal drugs the Steelers organization pumped into him.

21 minutes ago, Larz said:

I really enjoyed the board when the crybaby attention whore was gone

now it sucks again

Let me check.  But I think there is an old rule that the Jetnation captain gets to ban a poster after he starts 3 successful game threads.  Not sure but thought I read it someplace.  I will ask Slats.  

Let me check.  But I think there is an old rule that the Jetnation captain gets to ban a poster after he starts 3 successful game threads.  Not sure but thought I read it someplace.  I will ask Slats.  

Is that the JN business model?

Ask slats?

Hell, Max will be selling email addresses early next week.

Just now, PatsFanTX said:

Is that the JN business model?

Ask slats?

Hell, Max will be selling email addresses early next week.

Remove annoying trolls so the Jetfans can enjoy their football season on a message board meant for them?  Sounds solid to me.  Slats despises you.  Asking him stuff about you makes me giggle.  That Jetnation RV ain't buying itself pal. 

45 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Doesn't surprise me, you have an opinion on what went on in the '70's and you make a statement how that compares to PED's today???

Watch the documentary.

The best center in the history of the NFL died at age 50 because of all the illegal drugs the Steelers organization pumped into him.

I don't think anabolic steroids were illegal back then, Arnold was using deca and dbol openly in the 70's

Just now, PatsFanTX said:

Really?

Here I thought I was a very intelligent, well respected poster on the board.

How the hell did I miss that?

You may well be very intelligent.  Hell, I agree and appreciate many of your posts.  Your recent post about Fitz's winning percentage vs >.500 teams was of course sickening, but also useful.

I'm just saying that "PatsFan" roughly translates to "DumbAss" here.  So it's understandable if many mistake you for stupid occasionally.

1 hour ago, PatsFanTX said:

Watch the documentary.

You're actually using the word 'pumped'? 

Again, no self awareness.

You may well be very intelligent.  Hell, I agree and appreciate many of your posts.  Your recent post about Fitz's winning percentage vs >.500 teams was of course sickening, but also useful.

I'm just saying that "PatsFan" roughly translates to "DumbAss" here.  So it's understandable if many mistake you for stupid occasionally.

Solid post, I always enjoy reading your opinion.

4 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

What a model franchise.

Good point because its a well known fact the Steelers were the one and only franchise that has had players using roids......ever.

Make sh!t up much?

Archived