Jets called out by Darron Lee's mother on twitter

AFJF

1 hour ago, Pac said:

What's next?  Charone Peaks godmother calling Fitz out?

As someone who is supposed to be media savvy Candice Lee isn't very smart.

She probably doubled or tripled her twitter following in one tweet. 

Wrong as usual, Pacmule.

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

This should really ingratiate Lee with the coaching staff. I mean, I'm sure he only said flattering things about them and Mrs. Lee just pieced this together from her own observations watching TV. Whining to his mommy about the coaches that made him a day 1 starter. 

*sigh*

Well I suppose at least it's for the right reasons, and not whining about them because they aren't playing him enough. Still has to have the presence of mind to tell mommy to never post anything negative about her son's team or anyone associated with the team. Ever.

Possible that he just compared the stiffs he's playing for now to his college coach. In which case, he's spot on.

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It would have been more effective if she'd dropped her jersey on the coaches desk... and then got all the other players to do the same.... 

Come on guys... Rudy reference...... tiny linebacker.... hello??? I'm so over your heads. :P

7 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

Hate to say it from the comments I see here of the punt and clock issues, but I have never even seen Rex manage a game this badly. And that says a lot. I hope Bowles learns soon. He claims to speak to Bill P. and coached under him. He needs to pick his brain a whole lot more.

Rex has. He's also lost the team. 

If Bowles ends up being a bad coach, it won't automatically make Rex a good one. Same logic as Fitz and Geno. Fitz being crap doesn't automatically make Geno suddenly good. 

Not saying this is where you're going... but you know there's an entire contingency of morons here whose brains function like this exclusively.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

She did. She also has lots of tweets rooting for the Jets. Honestly, she's entitled. Who cares... team has bigger problems than an upset fan/family member.

I thought I read during camp that she is also Lee's business agent.  If I'm remembering correctly, this should be fun

2 hours ago, UnknownJetFan said:

Lets quote my favorite from the Tampa Bay 0-14 coach, "Half of them are gutless, the other half are brainless".

My favorite quote was when they asked him about his teams execution and he said he was for it.

23 minutes ago, Joejet said:

My favorite quote was when they asked him about his teams execution and he said he was for it.

Probably the best football quip ever.  McKay had a ton of them, though.  Also from the 0-14 season: "We didn't block real good, but we made up for it by not tackling".

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Possible that he just compared the stiffs he's playing for now to his college coach. In which case, he's spot on.

Yeesh. You're probably right; he's got some fairly recent coaching from college for comparison. 

Bowles and Rodgers must be totally asleep at the wheel. Or at a bare minimum, they certainly give off that impression.

Archived