Cannot wait for Francesa to finally retire

drdetroit

1 minute ago, drdetroit said:

According to Fatcessa we are all a bunch of immature idiots who know nothing and think Bryce Petty is the next Brady

Completely false.  Yesterday's take:

Francesa:  This is what happens when you set up your organization where the head coach does not report to the GM.  Head coaches want to do one thing-  win games every week.  It's what they are paid to do.  So if the head coach thinks that Ryan Fitzpatrick is going to give his team the best opportunity to beat the Patriots, he's going to start Ryan Fitzpatrick.  He's not worried about next year.  He's worried about this Sunday.

Kay:  WAAAAA!  Todd Bowles should do what the fans want and the fans want Bryce Petty.  WAAAAA!  The Jets should be thinking about next year, they should quit!

SAR I

He's a blowhard and a name-dropper no matter how much he thumps his chest. I used to especially love his list of 'best friends' that he'd drag out whenever possible. Let's see if I can remember them all . . . Benjamin Franklin, Hercules, Nelson Mandela, President Buchanan, Pocahontas, the guy who invented counting, Ramses II, Dolly the sheep, and all of the Popes during the Great Schism.  Oh, wait, I forgot Einstein, Shirley Temple, Secretariat, Copernicus, Moses, Burt Reynolds, Montezuma, Alfred Hitchcock, Lewis & Clark, Jackie Kennedy-Onassis and Audie Murphy. How he used to shamelessly bait Jets fans years ago and then refuse to admit it, well, ratings, friends. Ratings is what it's all about, just like everything else. It doesn't excuse him from being a bald-faced liar, but it's the way of the world. Oh, and I can't stand him. 

On 11/21/2016 at 2:42 PM, UnitedWhofans said:

Bottom line is either the Jets need:

1. To get an owner who is not swayed by public opinion

2. To get an owner that knows about football or hires somebody who knows about football

3. To move to a smaller market where the noise is quieter and the media more forgiving

San Antonio Jets.

Not being from the New York area, the first time I heard about "the Pope"was when some fans were bashing the guy during the Rex era over on JetsInsider. So, I decided to listen myself and find out just what all the brouhaha was all about.

I expected to hear a guy spewing venom over my Jets. Instead, I found a radio guy who knew his stuff (the guy's got experience) and told it like it is. Yup, it's hard to accept that our beloved Jets have done things so wrong for so long. BUT THEY HAVE. He's fair. If he needsto be critical he will criticize. When the teams does well, he gives them their accolades. 

Thanks to Internet radio, I try and listen to him everyday for you don't want to know the garbage that's on the air up here where I live.  You NewYawkers awh lucky, you'll miss him when he's gone.

23 hours ago, AFJF said:

I don't like the guy, but I'll bet whoever they replace him with won't be much better.  How good can anyone be when they only do a few minutes of sports talk between commercials and updates running non-stop?

And Fat Mike really does a one HR talk show, Listen carefully when he repeats a sentence 5 to 10 times .

A five hour show less the repeat line, updates and commercials equal a one hr show.

However he will be missed.

1 hour ago, Fibonacci said:

I don't like Fat Mike's show but at least the guy tries to talk sports. Carton is impossible to listen. He truly is the worst. 

I actually hate Carton more than Fatcessa.  Most annoying, obnoxious, unfunny Howard Stern wannabe ever

Archived