Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

30 minutes ago, Pac said:

Final word on the scene..  What it means is that one of you has been hobbled.

Any further questions will be met with a swift gfy.

Dudes, you've all played long enough to be able to guess that someone has:

• been silenced, can't post
  • had their vote taken away
  • been given a post restriction

Pac's sort of super predictable. No?

• Thumb Down 1

18 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Ape repped it so it seems he'd know

I repped it because I like mods who write scenes. No clue otherwise.

I don't like all the worrying about things the mod is doing, especially when you dopes ignore everything the players are actually doing.

40 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Agree with all the above. He loves "Tiiiig" and we are seeing him in February. Sold out performance 

Nice. You'll have a great time... if it's the same cast that put on the performance we saw, it's like 4-5 people playing all the parts. My daughter was in absolute awe of seeing him in person. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Nice. You'll have a great time... if it's the same cast that put on the performance we saw, it's like 4-5 people playing all the parts. My daughter was in absolute awe of seeing him in person. 

he will lose his sh*t, I cannot wait. I have a video of him looking at the cake and going "TIIIIIIIIIIIIG!!!!!" Isn't it just the most wonderful thing in the world?

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I repped it because I like mods who write scenes. No clue otherwise.

I don't like all the worrying about things the mod is doing, especially when you dopes ignore everything the players are actually doing.

Definitely agreed it's not worth getting worked up over, I've just had no idea wtf anything he's written so far is supposed to mean.  I don't really care, just making sure that I'm not being slower than usual and missing something others get.  But then I remember it's Pac, so... yeah.

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

Definitely agreed it's not worth getting worked up over, I've just had no idea wtf anything he's written so far is supposed to mean.  I don't really care, just making sure that I'm not being slower than usual and missing something others get.  But then I remember it's Pac, so... yeah.

Besides noting it's worth remembering Ape seems to have a better idea what's going on I'd agree

Hey guys I am putting up christmas decorations all day wont be available so I'm going to vote now.

I could go for either of two people: 80, and Lizard.

Like I alluded to before 80 is trying too hard. What I meant by that was that I feel he is taking Day 1 nonsense too serious in order to drive actual cases where there none. Usually it's mafia that tries to control the narrative.

Lizzie...I just really didn't like the voting situation that was going on earlier. I quoted and highlighted it in a votecount, don't remember which post you'll have to look for it. It was a situation where like Ape was voting Lizzie and Lizzie was voting DPR and DPR was voting Ape while Lizzie was saying he was agreeing with me about something and I was voting Ape with DPR or...IDK some sh*t like that it was confusing and dumb and actions were not matching words and iirc Lizzie was at the center of that.

Of those two I feel like 80s thing is obviously more purposeful and more likely indicative of mafia. Lizzie is usually just an all around derp so who the hell knows with that.

Vote 80

4 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Pac's scenes, at the moment, are a passive-aggressive statement being made to the mods that don't write scenes. 

We'll figure out what hobbled means in due time. If the deadline is still today, there's really no point in cratering on it today, and ignoring the case I've made on Lizzie, the stalling of the current trains, and the general apathy that has ruined mafia play.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Pac's scenes, at the moment, are a passive-aggressive statement being made to the mods that don't write scenes. 

We'll figure out what hobbled means in due time. If the deadline is still today, there's really no point in cratering on it today, and ignoring the case I've made on Lizzie, the stalling of the current trains, and the general apathy that has ruined mafia play.

I'm not scum

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Besides noting it's worth remembering Ape seems to have a better idea what's going on I'd agree

I'm making educated guesses because I've done this before.

Don't persecute me because I'm not of the ilk that spends years doing something and learning nothing.

22 hours ago, JiF said:

I shouldnt have posted the name on the Mick pic but I'm sure all of Australia knows him because of his prominence and that moment.

If he knows the first picture, move over Nolder. 

shoves nolder out of the way.  ofc I know joel Parkinson. im insulted at ure doubts

21 hours ago, Nolder said:

I think the bigger issue here is that you have a favorite surfer in the first place.

What's wrong with you boy?

watch it nol  thems words to make you shark bait

18 hours ago, HessStation said:

What's up with dice roller? She got cute and seemes to have been rattled and left. I could vote for her. 

actually HE is in 2 games at once and smashed at work. plus baseball 2 nights a week.  im just slammed but im caught up and trying to process the amount of garbage u lot say.

50 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Guys, it means "hunt scum, worry about the bullsh*t details later". BOOM.

Now... you go first. I'm scared.

I gotta head for work and wont be here for dl but will try to check in during the day

Just now, Lizard King said:

I'm not scum

Nobody is, that's the point of the game.

I trust my read. If I'm right, then it's another instance of ace D1 scum hunting. If I'm wrong, I've eliminated the eventually disaster that your presence represents for the town.

All good things.

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

shoves nolder out of the way.  ofc I know joel Parkinson. im insulted at ure doubts

actually HE is in 2 games at once and smashed at work. plus baseball 2 nights a week.  im just slammed but im caught up and trying to process the amount of garbage u lot say.

I gotta head for work and wont be here for dl but will try to check in during the day

1 post a day to tell us you're on your way to work is not participation. 

I'll lynch you on principle.

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Do you have an accent?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

1 post a day to tell us you're on your way to work is not participation. 

I'll lynch you on principle.

you don't have principles.  im trying ok? and yes im aware its not good enuff

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Do you have an accent?

no but you do

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

part of my problem is that for a bunch who talk so much you actually SAY very little. for someone trying to figure out a bunch of new people that makes it hard

You know like in Watchmen they're all old and fat and don't care anymore...past their prime....

that's us 

• Upvote 2