Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

15 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I don't understand the rules to this game so I don't know how we're supose to speculate. 

Anyone can say whatever they want about what they think someone else might be.  The only rule, and it's not a hard one, is that if you have a role - you can't say what it does.

That's it.

PM me for any points of clarification but this isn't exactly the math equation on the chalk board that Will Hunting solved.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

Anyone can say whatever they want about what they think someone else might be.  The only rule, and it's not a hard one, is that if you have a role - you can't say what it is.

That's it.

PM me for any points of clarification but this isn't exactly the math equation on the chalk board that Will Hunting solved.

Smash literally just gave his role up so are you going to mod kill him or what?

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Smash literally just gave his role up so are you going to mod kill him or what?

Another mensa..

I'm not sure how many times I have to say this but one more time.

IF YOU WANT TO REVEAL YOU CAN REVEAL ONLY YOUR ROLE NAME BUT NOT ANY POWER YOU MAY HAVE OR WHAT IT DOES. 

Whether or not Smash is whatever he called himself is another story but he did not violate this rule.

Leeou would have been free to say "I'm the Town Crippler" just as Crush could have said "I'm Town Jumper"...  what they couldn't have done is say what that means or what they can do.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Another mensa..

I'm not sure how many times I have to say this but one more time.

IF YOU WANT TO REVEAL YOU CAN REVEAL ONLY YOUR ROLE NAME BUT NOT ANY POWER YOU MAY HAVE. 

Whether or not Smash is whatever he called himself he did not violate this rule.

So but what if I want to talk another players possible role as it pertains to mine and or how said action affected my role or how a possible role someone like myself could have? Based off of an assumption of course. 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

So but what if I want to talk another players possible role as it pertains to mine and or how said action affected my role or how a possible role someone like myself could have? Based off of an assumption of course. 

You can say:

"I think Town Crippler means X and Jumper is a Y"

You just can't say what you are if you have a role. 

14 minutes ago, Pac said:

Anyone can say whatever they want about what they think someone else might be.  The only rule, and it's not a hard one, is that if you have a role - you can't say what it does.

That's it.

Nice try editing your post dick bag. 

51ljqd6ZVLL.jpg

• Upvote 1

The whole point of this rule is to make people pay attention and play the game.  Run em' up and reveal and lynching based off reveals is lazy mafia and IMO against the spirit of the game.

I hate CTM for pioneering this terrible way of playing.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

with the way you people are playing ? No I'm not open .

So basically you didn't go back and read anything. That's cool let the monkey drive the game . Keep in mind I did the same thing to Ape he did to me.... was his accusation stupid as well ? Did he maybe over react when I accused him of the same thing then he calls the strategy stupid ? This sh*t is hilarious and I know the Ape is counting on none of you paying any attention to what he does during these games.

I've been reading, I went back and looked and I'm not following.

Why don't you, idk, quote what your referring to instead of imploring everyone to go back and read and hope they interpret everything the same as you did.  

58 minutes ago, Pac said:

Everyone raced towards the sound of the shot to see who the victim was... 

When they arrived they scoured the immediate area but were unable to locate a body. 

There was nothing more than shells indicating a shot had indeed been fired.  But no victim to speak of.

Day continues....

Unvote Smash

Maybe that was him shooting as promised, in which case he ain't much of a threat anymore and since he's lost all credibility (can't really expect to hold on to any if you emomelt for no reason and blow your wad in a complete waste).

Need to hear from the lurkers. 

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

use your brain what do you think it does . Pac made it clear we cant reveal what our roles do just the title of the role can be revealed.

GFY why reveal if you weren't going to do anything with it? I'm not going to speculate on Pac's roles.

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm really wondering how many of you went back to read what the Ape posted from day 1 like I did. First he tried to take credit for the 80 lynch which I started and pointed out what I thought 80 was doing. At that same freaking time the ******* Ape was all over Lizzie and he was telling everyone how sure he was Lizzie was scum. Then 80 gets voted up and all of a sudden in marches the Ape with the 5th vote totally abandoning the lizzie case and claiming he get credit of the 80 lynch which is ridiculous. Then the next day I claim Ape might have been bussing just like he accused me and my claim is absurd ??? I'm claiming the same ******* thing he was claiming about me. That in of itself is pure bullsh*t on his part and he over reacted to my accusation just like 80 did and started with his LOL's and his bullsh*t as if only he can make such an accusation. I say again go back and read his posts.

tl;dr

17 hours ago, AVM said:

You threatened to jam a pencil in someone's eye socket like 3 minutes in...you were never totally like the rest of em. You're just, you know....Canadian.

I may never have threatened to jam a pencil in someone's eye but i have gotten drunk on real beer not that watered down american crap and have beaten someone with a hockey stick and have been beaten with a hockey stick while actually playing a game of hockey.

I also snort crushed bacon and mainline maple syrup. Pick random fights with wild bears and have a pet Moose which is Canadian for a horse.

We dont **** around up north.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I may never have threatened to jam a pencil in someone's eye but i have gotten drunk on real beer not that watered down american crap and have beaten someone with a hockey stick and have been beaten with a hockey stick while actually playing a game of hockey.

I also snort crushed bacon and mainline maple syrup. Pick random fights with wild bears and have a pet Moose which is Canadian for a horse.

We dont **** around up north.

Im sorry ABOOT that outburst EH!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Fear mongoring now?

not fear mongering at all. I said I would use my power on ape and I did and he blocked it. So he's either got some type of protection from another player or from himself you be the Judge on who gates such protections. Right or wrong I don't like his play you guys obviously can do what you like with the info I just gave you.

My guess is he's the SK after this last episode only other option is he's the Doc IMO

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I've been reading, I went back and looked and I'm not following.

Why don't you, idk, quote what your referring to instead of imploring everyone to go back and read and hope they interpret everything the same as you did.  

JIF its really simple APE first accused me of Bussing which at the time I thought was stupid accusation. He thought it was brilliant. A case could be made that he was bussing 80 as well but when I brought that up according to Ape it was stupid. So how in the hell could something be right and ok for him then accuse others of being stupid. That bothered me as did the Ape taking credit for the 80 Lynch when I was the one who spearheaded that lynch. Things he accused me of He actually did as well and that's what I finds scummy and that's what infuriates me about his play to the point I made some silly errors in Judgement. However me using my power on him was exactly what I wanted to do you can take that info and do what you like with it. But most of the time either the Doc blocks a power like that or an SK gets a one time protection. Also possible a scuim team block was in order. Once again make of it what you will my vote stays on the Ape.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF its really simple APE first accused me of Bussing which at the time I thought was stupid accusation. He thought it was brilliant. A case could be made that he was bussing 80 as well but when I brought that up according to Ape it was stupid. So how in the hell could something be right and ok for him then accuse others of being stupid. That bothered me as did the Ape taking credit for the 80 Lynch when I was the one who spearheaded that lynch. Things he accused me of He actually did as well and that's what I finds scummy and that's what infuriates me about his play to the point I made some silly errors in Judgement. However me using my power on him was exactly what I wanted to do you can take that info and do what you like with it. But most of the time either the Doc blocks a power like that or an SK gets a one time protection. Also possible a scuim team block was in order. Once again make of it what you will my vote stays on the Ape.

Leave a little oxygen for the rest of us buddy. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

You know, if you had been open to a vote, we might have talked you out of wasting your shot. IMO, there was absolutely no reason to go all emo and shoot.

Now we're in a position where we get to waste speculation on all of the stuff haven't mentioned and what, if any of it, is true - which, given that nothing you've done makes any sense, I'm guessing very little is.

There are a number of things you can say that would actually be helpful to the Town. Now's the time.

14 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Who was the poster that got all bent over Smash's reveal claiming it was fake?

^ This is interesting.

A litte exaggeration mixed into the subtle implication that Smash's claim was true...

Hess, are you vouching for him being Town? 

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

No but I'd like to know who thought his claim was bs.

I'm pretty sure everyone that saw it. Hence all of the comments along the lines of "why for ****'s sake did you reveal?"

I know I thought it was bs. Still do based on the fact that it makes no sense whatsoever. 

Why are you pussyfooting around with your questions?

I'm out for a bit mother****ers, but here's a list of sh*t I expect to be done by the time I get back:

@ Hess - why are you suddenly sticking up for Smash?

@ BG, AVM, Dice, Verbal & JC - You mother****ers planning on playing, or should we bust yo asses down to the cheerleader section?

Get on it or ima put my boot dead in yo asses.

13 minutes ago, D P R said:

I'm out for a bit mother****ers, but here's a list of sh*t I expect to be done by the time I get back:

@ Hess - why are you suddenly sticking up for Smash?

@ BG, AVM, Dice, Verbal & JC - You mother****ers planning on playing, or should we bust yo asses down to the cheerleader section?

Get on it or ima put my boot dead in yo asses.

Let me put this in terms you'll understand....To GFY or not to GFY,  that tis the question.