Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

While he squirmed around on the ground like a stuck pig, she couldn't believe this was the one that some of them were scared of.  It's just a little boy.  A weak pathetic little rat that needed to be exterminated.

"Get up mother****er!  I'm just getting started with you"!

"WHY!?!?  WHAT DID I DO??"

"Shut up bitch"!

The steel toe boots she was wearing were no mistake.  She knew this was coming. 

She began a 2 minute series of vicious kicks to the victims cawk and balls that turned them into a blood, applesauce like, mess.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

some say the same for u

No, not really.

AVM has the worst case on me ever. It's just you, saying you 'feel' like I'm scum or SK, then building narrative and avoiding making any semblance of a logical case.

its horrendous play, or scummy muddling that these other dopes cannot see through.

After she had sufficiently emasculated him the time had come to put him, and herself, out of their misery.

Why would she kill herself you ask?  Cause she's ******* crazy that's why...

She grabbed his hand and made him press the button with her...

"Mother help me...  MOTHER"!....

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Good game everyone, I feel stronger than ever!

I had big plans for you :(

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 6:00 PM, Smashmouth said:

maybe MessStation should shoot lizzy ?

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 6:00 PM, Smashmouth said:

Hess has the chills cause I figured him out

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 3:09 PM, Smashmouth said:

It was not thrown out of the blue at all. If you go back and read you might catch on as to why I said that about Hess

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 10:38 AM, Smashmouth said:

He's not a monster he's a shark and a SK all in the same jumbled up Mess. Nobody touches Hess, not on my watch.

BIG PLANS

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

This guy isn't town. 

Worked hard to derail 80 train. Has now tried to sell Smash as SK, and now me as SK.

Scum likes to SK hunt because it makes them look good nabbing a non-town threat that can also cut into their numbers.

vote hess

Damn, I'm good.

*looks over shoulder

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Dude, didnt you say you were joking about him as SK?

Didnt you just shoot me and tell everyone I'm probably SK?

Disgusting.

No I was saying Hess was the SK all game and I was damn near 100 % sure of it. I only waivered a bit when Hess said he was not since it seemed so genuine

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Dude, didnt you say you were joking about him as SK?

Didnt you just shoot me and tell everyone I'm probably SK?

Disgusting.

Do you have a post restriction that's forces you to take credit for everything in the game ? Oh wait never mind........

1. Mess Station (SK) Blown up D2

2. Delusional 80 (Scum w/ Vest -- lynched D1)

3. Leroy (Town Crippler -- NK N1)

4. Gerbil

5. The Stupid Ape™

6. Teh Cruncher (town jumper -- NK N1)

7. Jets Toad (JC)

8. Wessssley! (DPR)

9. BeeGee (Lizard King) (Town Suicide Bomber -- blown up D2)

10. JiFruit

11. Smush

12. Bleedin Green aka the Octogenarian

13. AFleaM

14. SaladTosser (Dice)

15.  Noltwerp

Just now, Integrity28 said:

So, you making the case you knew he was SK, but you shot me saying I am SK?

Why not shoot him?

If you're town, you're a train wreck.

I wanted Hess alive because I know for a fact since I figured him out he would have shot someone if I asked him too. I started to doubt myself and started to believe Hess saying he was not the SK when you dodged my role. FWIW I'm rethinking you now. Also most SK's side with town and would like to see scum dead. I know the way Hess views the role and that's why I didn't pursue him with a case.

You literally have been calling me SK for pages. Idiot.

Look I'm trying to explain something here if you cant act like a normal person then do me a favor and STFU. If you read what I'm saying and stop name calling maybe you can understand wtf is going on here. If you stop skimming for a second and read THE THREAD you will see I thought Hess was the SK from very early on. If you don't know how to read maybe at the end of the game Hess can work that out for you

unvote, vote smash

He's playing like scum. My reads have been sound all game, don't care about the shot. PAC games are loaded with abilities and ways to earn sh*t. Scum may have earn a day kill and used it to bolster his claim. Only way to find out is to kill this a$$hole before he makes this any messier.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You literally have been calling me SK for pages. Idiot.

I said I thought you might be the SK or scum ... Since Hess was denying SK I figured maybe I could be wrong .... Either way when I was gunning for you it really didn't matter wtf you were from a town perspective I just wanted your scummy ass dead at the time.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

unvote, vote smash

He's playing like scum. My reads have been sound all game, don't care about the shot. PAC games are loaded with abilities and ways to earn sh*t. Scum may have earn a day kill and used it to bolster his claim. Only way to find out is to kill this a$$hole before he makes this any messier.

LOL you really crack me Up

unvote, vote smash

I was actually starting to lean some what towards town on you but this last post has stopped me in my tracks you are one dumb mother****er

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Look I'm trying to explain something here if you cant act like a normal person then do me a favor and STFU. If you read what I'm saying and stop name calling maybe you can understand wtf is going on here. If you stop skimming for a second and read THE THREAD you will see I thought Hess was the SK from very early on. If you don't know how to read maybe at the end of the game Hess can work that out for you

If that's so, then why are you saying I am SK?

I just played a big role in 80's lynch, and cased Hess today just before he died, while you've been busy calling me scum/SK shooting me, a townie, and trying to get me lynched.

Hiw about GFY. You're acting as if you're driving town the right way, but actions speak louder. You aren't helping town at all. 

All you're doing is muddling and arguing and trying to kill the best scum hunter in the game. Anti-town play 100%.

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I was actually starting to lean some what towards town on you but this last post has stopped me in my tracks you are one dumb mother****er

Being called dumb by the biggest emo sh*t for brains on mafia is funny.

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If that's so, then why are you saying I am SK?

I just played a big role in 80's lynch, and cased Hess today just before he died, while you've been busy calling me scum/SK shooting me, a townie, and trying to get me lynched.

Hiw about GFY. You're acting as if you're driving town the right way, but actions speak louder. You aren't helping town at all. 

All you're doing is muddling and arguing and trying to kill the best scum hunter in the game. Anti-town play 100%.

I drove town to kill 80 ...

I figured out pretty early in the game (if you bothered to read) that Hess was SK .... Based on him bread crumbing the role

I have now figured out that you are the biggest Idiot in the game and should probably be put on Ignore along with Lizzie.

You have been spewing lies and deceptions this entire game and banking on the possibility no one will go back and read your bullsh*t.

I'm done discussing this with you since Im sure those still playing the game can figure out what's going on

FYI - big work week for me, I'm in 4 days of full-day workshops. I'll do what I can.

If Smash is going to persist in doing nothing in towns interests while the rest of you mouth-breathe, then Let me know and I'll mail it in the rest of the way.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I drove town to kill 80 ...

I figured out pretty early in the game (if you bothered to read) that Hess was SK .... Based on him bread crumbing the role

I have now figured out that you are the biggest Idiot in the game and should probably be put on Ignore along with Lizzie.

You have been spewing lies and deceptions this entire game and banking on the possibility no one will go back and read your bullsh*t.

I'm done discussing this with you since Im sure those still playing the game can figure out what's going on

D1: I voted 80 after he pinged, you voted 80 after it was clear others thought he was scum.

D2: You shot and tried to lynch a townie (me). I voted the SK.

Your case is narrative. You're lies exposed. You say you knew Hess is SK, but shot me and tried selling me as SK to lynch me. You're not playing with logic. You're not helping town.

At this point voting you is a public service. If you're town the combo of emo instability and stupidity is the biggest weapon scum has.