Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

17 minutes ago, D P R said:

I'd consider voting an inactive just to get the ball rolling.

Start with the player with the lowest vote count and work from there.

You're scum with Smash aren't you?

I'm cool with that.  Let's give Leelou someone to chat with in the DT.  

Unvote, vote AVM

55 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, vote AVM

I've got you pegged as scum, as per my previous list. But I agree with your move here, as per my previous vote.

Vote AVM

On 12/2/2016 at 10:02 PM, Smashmouth said:

AVM it was obvious I was talking to Hess in the context that he was a SK. The biggest enemy to everyone both town or SK is scum and I'm pretty sure Ape is scum

Understood

On 12/2/2016 at 10:15 PM, Smashmouth said:

It happened long before you started playing AVM. Its was the first year Doggin turned us on to Mafia and one of the first 5 games ever played here.

My first game was the 3rd game played here -- reverse mafia with cops as scum.  And I buy the reveal.

On 12/3/2016 at 10:55 AM, Integrity28 said:

Those posts, to me serve as a solid core of reference points to provide context for what Smash is referencing in his narrative/lies. Frankly, I hope this is a case of Smash just being scum and trying to build something from nothing. It's really a hot mess if this is something he's putting forward as a townie. Like, to anchor this with so many lies would be going full blockhead.

Anyway, enough about that. I'm happy with my vote and case on him. I don't want it to become so big a distraction that other devious behavior goes undiscussed.

Dice, BG and AVM are so inactive that it's actually disrupting the odds of the game structure. 

Interesting you left Verb and JC off that list...especially when both have essentially had one liner posts and that's it (which typically irritates you)

vote Ape

I've got like 18/19 posts, but responses to around 5-6 posts on average.  Would have lynched Lizzie over 80, would still lynch Lizzie.

Ape has had really big gaps -- somehow leaves JC and Verb off a list of inactives, claiming Smash and 80 as a bussing play would be a typical play (which couldn't be further from the truth)...thus my vote on him over Lizzie.

JC just throwing down one liners and a couple of pics...he's been "voting" but all that does is appear to be more active than he really is.  No more substantive posts than the rest of the low volume posters.

DPR seems to have a PR, or at least faking a PR

Lean town on JiF/Nol

Buy the Smash reveal, I think...but still have him in the potential SK pool with JC/Hess/Verb

BG/Dice I've got nothing

44 minutes ago, AVM said:

I've got like 18/19 posts, but responses to around 5-6 posts on average.  Would have lynched Lizzie over 80, would still lynch Lizzie.

Ape has had really big gaps -- somehow leaves JC and Verb off a list of inactives, claiming Smash and 80 as a bussing play would be a typical play (which couldn't be further from the truth)...thus my vote on him over Lizzie.

JC just throwing down one liners and a couple of pics...he's been "voting" but all that does is appear to be more active than he really is.  No more substantive posts than the rest of the low volume posters.

DPR seems to have a PR, or at least faking a PR

Lean town on JiF/Nol

Buy the Smash reveal, I think...but still have him in the potential SK pool with JC/Hess/Verb

BG/Dice I've got nothing

Your best read is me and yet you're voting Ape. Makes sense. 

2 hours ago, D P R said:

I'd consider voting an inactive just to get the ball rolling.

Start with the player with the lowest vote count and work from there.

that's just lazy especially considering you haven't been hyper active yourself either 

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, vote AVM

what? you think dpr is scum with smash but hey that's cool! so you vote with him??

2 hours ago, JiF said:

On phone 

Vote AVM

so are all these votes just cause he hasn't said much or is there some sorta super secret JN reads going on here?

1 hour ago, D P R said:

I've got you pegged as scum, as per my previous list. But I agree with your move here, as per my previous vote.

Vote AVM

he has you as scum you have him as scum but u agree.

you lot make no sense

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

You didn't give thoughts. You hedged on Ape and then tied your opinion of me to a guy you hedged in. Don't question my conceptual abilities I will bury you in intelligence 

dude that's what thoughts ARE. things you are THINKING. its a thing you do while trying to work stuff  out

21 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Your best read is me and yet you're voting Ape. Makes sense. 

Please highlight where I said you were my best read.  Or where I even insinuated it.  I'll even help you out by pointing out just because I would have voted you over 80 yesterday (and I did) doesn't mean you are a better read than Ape.

You're so stupid sometimes it hurts.

5 minutes ago, AVM said:

Please highlight where I said you were my best read.  Or where I even insinuated it.  I'll even help you out by pointing out just because I would have voted you over 80 yesterday (and I did) doesn't mean you are a better read than Ape.

You're so stupid sometimes it hurts.

I would reach through this screen if possible for that last line. No need to be an insecure idiot.

But humor me, tough guy. How am I not your best read when you would vote me over confirmed scum? I know you just got laid fire the first time like 3 months ago but when the testosterone settles down a little do me a favor and explain that. 

15 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

that's just lazy especially considering you haven't been hyper active yourself either 

what? you think dpr is scum with smash but hey that's cool! so you vote with him??

so are all these votes just cause he hasn't said much or is there some sorta super secret JN reads going on here?

he has you as scum you have him as scum but u agree.

you lot make no sense

I'm trying to force participation.  It worked, suddenly AVM appeared and it was gross.

Lizzie is his best read but he's voting Ape who supposedly just dodged a bullet...pretty damning if you ask me.  

11 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I would reach through this screen if possible for that last line. No need to be an insecure idiot.

But humor me, tough guy. How am I not your best read when you would vote me over confirmed scum? I know you just got laid fire the first time like 3 months ago but when the testosterone settles down a little do me a favor and explain that. 

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm trying to force participation.  It worked, suddenly AVM appeared and it was gross.

Lizzie is his best read but he's voting Ape who supposedly just dodged a bullet...pretty damning if you ask me.  

You're both making things up.  I clearly said I chose Lizzie over 80 on Day 1 and would still vote him.

Then I explained why I would vote Ape.  Nothing there says Lizzie is my top read...but good job tagging on to Lizzie.

And yes, SK and scum have never has bullet evaded roles ever.  That definitely clears Ape.

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

You're both making things up.  I clearly said I chose Lizzie over 80 on Day 1 and would still vote him.

Then I explained why I would vote Ape.  Nothing there says Lizzie is my top read...but good job tagging on to Lizzie.

And yes, SK and scum have never has bullet evaded roles ever.  That definitely clears Ape.

Ewwww.  Don't like this at all. 

1 hour ago, AVM said:

Would have lynched Lizzie over 80, would still lynch Lizzie.

Deleted out everything not pertaining to Ape/Lizzie to clean things up and make it easier to comprehend.

Nothing there says Lizzie is my top read.  It says I would still lynch Lizzie.  I then go on to explain why I'm suspicious of the Ape...

Really not that hard to read and understand.

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

thank you. but you don't think its too obvious? his voting ape I mean

16 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I asked for reads sh*t for brains. As in people you are willing to take positions on. Do you guys speak the Queens English over there?

well I definitely don't speak amurican!  Reads are solid your right  im not solid on anyone at this point hence me giving you one I AM solid on and my current thoughts

You can bitch about people not being active all you guys want, as you should (and yes...I'm not active)...

But unless JiF and Lizzie are scum playing horrifically (WIFOM, whatever...I'm L1, you can decide on whether I'm full of it when I flip)...you can't pair inactives with a complete lack of logic and reading skills.