Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Bump.

Here folks, go read. See Smash lie.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Bump.

dude you are so full of sh*t if your going to bump posts like this horsesh*t just before you changed votes then post the other 30 + pages of crap you posted sorry but you don't get to cherry pick

On 11/30/2016 at 7:03 PM, Smashmouth said:

This is some hot mess

On 11/30/2016 at 7:06 PM, Integrity28 said:

Feels contrived for a D1 wall of text, given how little maneuvering we've seen.

On 11/30/2016 at 7:10 PM, Integrity28 said:

vote 80 & lizzie

Nobody better eff with me here. I'm a lean, mean scum hunting mach.... WHAT WAS THAT???? sh*t man, don't sneak up on me.

On 11/30/2016 at 7:14 PM, Smashmouth said:

Im actually going to agree with you here but I want to see some back talk from 80

Unvote Nolder

This is literally the sequence in which I voted 80. I agreed with Smash, voted 80, then Smash unvited nolder and didn't vote 80 yet...

So, yeah.... I voted 80 before Smash. His whole narrative ignores facts about what actually happened.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

dude you are so full of sh*t if your going to bump posts like this horsesh*t just before you changed votes then post the other 30 + pages of crap you posted sorry but you don't get to cherry pick

Weak. I only bump the votes because they give folks the proximity to jump back and read.

oh, and they disprove your whole case.... that's good too.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Bump.

Here folks, go read. See Smash lie.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes, you are whining. 'Ape is going to gloom and doom while I'm sleeping.'

Stop with the appeals to emotion. Not a single thing you've raised considers logic or meta. It's all narrative and fear-mongering.

see Ape Lie right in your faces on the same page no less.

Goodnight Ape your fate is sealed

Smash's reaction to 2 votes, folks. He has yet to address my actual case, instead resorting to narrative-driven (and now proven false) counter-case.

Id like to stuff his face in my bazooka and fire it into Crushers outhouse. Whhhhooooooooooo-doggy, get on board the kick ass train!!!!

If anyone needs me, I'll be sucking my thumb under my desk the rest of today.

30 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

with the way you people are playing ? No I'm not open .

So basically you didn't go back and read anything. That's cool let the monkey drive the game . Keep in mind I did the same thing to Ape he did to me.... was his accusation stupid as well ? Did he maybe over react when I accused him of the same thing then he calls the strategy stupid ? This sh*t is hilarious and I know the Ape is counting on none of you paying any attention to what he does during these games.

This is just terrible - the way you phrased the above and the instructions you mention below make your claim look like complete bullsh*t that you are now unable to prove. 

21 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I have to go to bed .  I've left instructions with the Mod on how to enforce my role since I wont be here...... I wont be speed lynched, I hope you guys are smarter than that.

I'll go ahead and point out the obvious here - all you ever have to do is say "I've been up for 24hrs and need to sleep. Don't lynch me until I get back." Nobody is going to speed lynch you for that. Plus, it's the weekend - nobody is in any rush to do anything. 

This is all really sloppy play, and I'm not factoring in the slap-fight you have going on with Ape. 

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 10:02 PM, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (2) - BG, 80

80 (4) - JC, Verb, Crusher, Smash

DPR (2) - Lizard, Leelou

Lizzie (1) - Ape

JiF (1) - AVM

Crusher (1) - Hess

Hess (1) - JiF

With 15 characters alive, it takes 8 to lynch

DEADLINE THURSDAY 10 PM EST

abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 8:33 AM, Integrity28 said:

oh, i didn't unvote... and accidentally left "& lizzie" in bold

should have been: unvote, vote 80 & lizzie (which was meant to suggest I'd vote either of them)

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 9:21 AM, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (2) - BG, 80

80 (5) - JC, Verb, Crusher, Smash, Ape

DPR (3) - Lizard, Hess, Leelou

JiF (1) - AVM

Hess (1) - JiF

Leelou (1) - DPR

DEADLINE TONIGHT 10 PM EST

Look at the time stamps ...... Sure you voted 80 before  me right Ape ?

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

see Ape Lie right in your faces on the same page no less.

Goodnight Ape your fate is sealed

??? that sh*t doesn't even make sense... flail much?

go ahead and enforcer me you fraud, I don't care... I'll never back off a case this ride with scum tells and tactics 

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is literally the sequence in which I voted 80. I agreed with Smash, voted 80, then Smash unvited nolder and didn't vote 80 yet...

So, yeah.... I voted 80 before Smash. His whole narrative ignores facts about what actually happened.

1 minute ago, D P R said:

This is just terrible - the way you phrased the above and the instructions you mention below make your claim look like complete bullsh*t that you are now unable to prove. 

I'll go ahead and point out the obvious here - all you ever have to do is say "I've been up for 24hrs and need to sleep. Don't lynch me until I get back." Nobody is going to speed lynch you for that. Plus, it's the weekend - nobody is in any rush to do anything. 

This is all really sloppy play, and I'm not factoring in the slap-fight you have going on with Ape. 

your right DPR I should not have said that but hes so full of sh*t it makes me sick because people wont read the crap hes spewed now hes out right lying that he voted 80 before I did and I caught him there as well.

14 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Very Interesting coming from scum :)

80 Ape Lizzie possibly Nolder if 4 scum

Hess SK

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm not arguing with this putz, I already made my case.

Him leading off the day like this is scumtastic 101, considering I wasn't even on his radar until I caused him.

vote smash

Sometimes it is this easy.

heres the original OMGUS time stamps and all. Ape accused me of OMGUS so that's 2 lies I've caught him in

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

your right DPR I should not have said that but hes so full of sh*t it makes me sick because people wont read the crap hes spewed now hes out right lying that he voted 80 before I did and I caught him there as well.

You don't get to say I'm lying, without proving it. I have proven you wrong on this. If you're truly town, you'd let it go, because I will not flinch putting you in the ground over it.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

heres the original OMGUS time stamps and all. Ape accused me of OMGUS so that's 2 lies I've caught him in

Yea, I called you scum and made my case on you during night phase. It's impossible for me to vote you during night phase. You led the day off by voting me to pre-empt where you knew I'd be voting, after me casing you at night.

Again, you aren't catching me in lies. You're digging a deep hole for yourself and I cannot wait to throw you in it, and piss on it.

15 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Look at the time stamps ...... Sure you voted 80 before  me right Ape ?

You realize this is a technicality, right? I know I voted him before you. You do too.

You're hinging your narrative on the fact that I forgot to unbold "& lizzie". Obviously, I've been doing this long enough to know you cannot vote 2 players at once. It was a mistake, that caused my vote to show up after yours because I had to correct it to the mod. I could have just edited my initial post, but thought nothing of just making a new post. Why? Because I'm town and don't look at where my vote is on the train as something I need to be careful about.

The fact here is that you pointed out 80's hot mess, I voted him, then Hess voted about 3 different people, JIF agreed and then voted Nolder... all before you finally voted 80. It all felt as-if you were challenging a teammate in thread, and finally 80 told you vote him so you don't get called on it.

Anyway... nothing you're posting here is proving any lies, my friend. You've accused me of cherry-picking, lying, etc. but are ironically the one doing it. I feel my case and defense has been 100% on the level. I'm not posting anything designed to convince or persuade, as you are, I am simply stating facts and providing reference points for others to go do their own finding.

On 11/30/2016 at 7:03 PM, Smashmouth said:

This is some hot mess

On 11/30/2016 at 7:06 PM, Integrity28 said:

Feels contrived for a D1 wall of text, given how little maneuvering we've seen.

On 11/30/2016 at 7:10 PM, Integrity28 said:

vote 80 & lizzie

Nobody better eff with me here. I'm a lean, mean scum hunting mach.... WHAT WAS THAT???? sh*t man, don't sneak up on me.

On 11/30/2016 at 7:14 PM, Smashmouth said:

Im actually going to agree with you here but I want to see some back talk from 80

Unvote Nolder

Already covered this sequence ^^^^

On 11/30/2016 at 7:48 PM, HessStation said:

Smash, JC, Verb, Dike I could vote those people. Although nice to see Smash pop in. 

Hess goes on a bit of a spin after this... conversationally prodding at some folks, while voting lots of others. Not sure his agenda, but it did put a lot of distance between Smash and I taking note of 80's mess, and the current page. Felt like distraction on re-read.

On 11/30/2016 at 8:30 PM, HessStation said:

unvote vote dicktosser

On 11/30/2016 at 8:35 PM, HessStation said:

I'm with her ➡️

Unvote vote Crusher

A couple of the votes he cast. ^^^

On 11/30/2016 at 8:44 PM, JiF said:

I feel you said this in the cool parent who had to get real because your kid just disappointed you voice. 

And it's a bit ironic it came right after Nol got a 4th vote. 

JIF speaking to Hess.

On 11/30/2016 at 8:49 PM, Jetscode1 said:

80 is scum again.

I don't feel like Jetscode does this as scum. He's not this deliberate when distancing, from what I can recall. I feel good about him for the moment... but don't want to dismiss the idea that he's gotten his scum savvy back yet. For context: he was in a big slump as scum the last few times I played with him, to the point where he couldn't seem to hide at all. Not seeing that here.

On 11/30/2016 at 8:59 PM, JiF said:

Agreed.  Just a bunch of goobly glop flimsy flop. 

Jif about 80.

On 11/30/2016 at 8:59 PM, JiF said:

I've noticed because your scum is showing. 

Jif about Hess.

On 11/30/2016 at 9:05 PM, JiF said:

Hess, 80, Nol of the active players.  Vote Hess  I could kill any of them though. 

Feel good about a few of you.

Lots of useless players with a deadline looming though.

JIF is playing well if scum. He took note of 80 when 80 was getting the most heat, and was vote leader (consider 3 votes, plus my uncounted vote, plus smash clearly sniffing around 80). Then voted Hess, who he'd also bee posturing to suspect. I want to say this is consistent with JIF as town. The thing that puzzles me is the comment about deadline, and the choice to vote Hess instead of 80 here. Bears watching....

On 11/30/2016 at 10:31 PM, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (2) - BG, 80

80 (3) - JC, Verb, Crusher

DPR (2) - Lizard, Leelou

Lizzie (1) - Ape

JiF (1) - AVM

Crusher (1) - Hess

Hess (1) - JiF

On 11/30/2016 at 10:40 PM, Smashmouth said:

Unvote Vote 80

Smash had already unvoted Nolder.

On 11/30/2016 at 11:02 PM, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (2) - BG, 80

80 (4) - JC, Verb, Crusher, Smash

DPR (2) - Lizard, Leelou

Lizzie (1) - Ape

JiF (1) - AVM

Crusher (1) - Hess

Hess (1) - JiF

abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc

On 12/1/2016 at 4:35 AM, Smashmouth said:

I never said it was a trap . why you so crazy

Here is Smash talking to 80. This seemed weird to me... like, "don't worry, I'll unvote you" undertone.

On 12/1/2016 at 5:37 AM, Leelou said:

unvote, vote 80

Something needs to happen today. 

I hated this reasoning at the time. 

On 12/1/2016 at 7:50 AM, HessStation said:

Unvote vote nolder

This guy voting away from 80 again.

On 12/1/2016 at 7:58 AM, D P R said:

This is just a terrible, terrible post - Ima change my vote.

Unvote, Vote Leelou

I don't know who DPR was voting previously, it's not reflected in the vote count just before this. That said, I felt the same way about Leelous vote. I kind of get this one.

On 12/1/2016 at 8:30 AM, HessStation said:

**** this mutt

unvote vote DPR

Again, Hess voting away from 80. In total, he voted what... 4 different people hap-hazardly after the moment that Smash and I singled-out that post from 80?

On 12/1/2016 at 9:29 AM, Integrity28 said:

you didn't count my vote on 80?

Here is when I saw the first vote count I'd seen since placing my vote with the mistaken bold "& lizzie".

Those posts, to me serve as a solid core of reference points to provide context for what Smash is referencing in his narrative/lies. Frankly, I hope this is a case of Smash just being scum and trying to build something from nothing. It's really a hot mess if this is something he's putting forward as a townie. Like, to anchor this with so many lies would be going full blockhead.

Anyway, enough about that. I'm happy with my vote and case on him. I don't want it to become so big a distraction that other devious behavior goes undiscussed.

Dice, BG and AVM are so inactive that it's actually disrupting the odds of the game structure. 

40 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So, I've already shredded the notion that a late vote isn't the only time a vote can be a bus. As a result, I illustrated to Smash that I actually voted 80 before him. So, he has subsequently tried to prove he voted before me - ignoring facts in the thread, and making it easy to prove he's lying / narrative building.

Now he's trying to say that he made his case that I'm bussing, before I made my case that he's bussing. So, for my next trick I'll prove that's a lie also... 

On 12/1/2016 at 10:40 PM, Pac said:

Final Vote Count:

Nolder (2) - BG, 80

80 (8) - Verb, Smash, Nolder, Lizzie, Ape, DPR, JC, Dice

DPR (3) - Hess, Leelou

Hess (1) - JiF

Liz (1) - AVM

Final vote. ^^^

On 12/2/2016 at 4:39 AM, Smashmouth said:

cause I had nothing to do with the lynch either :rolleyes:

Smash reacting to me taking a bow, and also making sure that people know he was part of why 80 got lynched. ^^^

On 12/2/2016 at 7:11 AM, Integrity28 said:

Well, you were bussing him, so it kind of helped. I'm far more influential than you though. 

Me telling him I think he bussed. This, my friends, is the first mention of it - I would go on to explain my thoughts further. ALL of it during night phase. Then this lying scum pig leads the day of pre-emptively making a counter-case for OMGUSey self-defense. 

On 12/2/2016 at 9:22 AM, The Crusher said:

Ape is this the post you called bussing?

On 12/2/2016 at 9:42 AM, Integrity28 said:

No one specific post. My general take on Smash is that he doesn't deal in absolutes until he's sure of stuff, especially on D1. He's got a clear track record of barely participating in D1. Yet, over the course of this D1 he seemed uber positive that 80 was scum. I mean, let's face it, Smash doesn't strut confidence like I do. He's not the type of player to lock-in on a guilty read this early in the game.

So, my theory, since 80 has already said so himself, is that 80 figured he wasn't long for the game right from the get-go. 80 does like bussing, Smash digging into him with conviction early just seems to align more to a 80/Smash scum strategy, rather than a Smash as town type of play. Smash is a very astute town player. Nothing about his charge on 80 felt like his style. If I'm wrong, then I commend him on a good read, and on changing his tendencies... but reality is, I am pretty firm on my position.

On 12/2/2016 at 9:49 AM, The Crusher said:

Fair enough. Yet Smash is a very omgus-y kind of player. Need to see the start of it between those two. If 80 drew first blood I can see Smash becoming obstinate about it. Yet more Inthink about it that's a very good point you made. 

Here.

With that I'm done. 

If Smash is town and wasted this much of my time, effort and attention by being illogical and untruthful, then **** him.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

You realize this is a technicality, right? I know I voted him before you. You do too.

You're hinging your narrative on the fact that I forgot to unbold "& lizzie". Obviously, I've been doing this long enough to know you cannot vote 2 players at once. It was a mistake, that caused my vote to show up after yours because I had to correct it to the mod. I could have just edited my initial post, but thought nothing of just making a new post. Why? Because I'm town and don't look at where my vote is on the train as something I need to be careful about.

Would it be considered bad play if you did in fact throw that double bold vote up on purpose to mislead? I would like game consensus on this. 

51 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Here is Smash talking to 80. This seemed weird to me... like, "don't worry, I'll unvote you" undertone.

I don't completely understand what you mean by this. 

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Pretty sure Ape or Smash is scum or SK here...not sure I want both in the game to hear the squabble, but I see AVM as scum here as well.

The long back and forths Ape gets into with everyone I somewhat skim. But it feels mostly like Town on town.  AVM, BG...DPR are all skating. Jif is adorable this game. I have a gut scum on Verb. You seem Town so far. Diketosser who knows. Er, who else. I'm pretty sure I'd have this game set match if I reread but don't have the time.

Lk seems very Town.

Everyone raced towards the sound of the shot to see who the victim was... 

When they arrived they scoured the immediate area but were unable to locate a body. 

There was nothing more than shells indicating a shot had indeed been fired.  But no victim to speak of.

Day continues....