Pac

On 12/1/2016 at 10:40 PM, Pac said:

Final Vote Count:

Nolder (2) - BG, 80

80 (8) - Verb, Smash, Nolder, Lizzie, Ape, DPR, JC, Dice

DPR (3) - Hess, Leelou

Hess (1) - JiF

Liz (1) - AVM

Following up on JC's post that I quoted above, I'm leaning more towards AVM.  He seemed more "out of sorts" than I'm used to seeing him as town.  Looked more hate-filled (scummy) than genuine frustration (townie).

What is the VC?

26 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Still like 10 pages behind, but to start, after going through some of this pile of mess, it looks like what took up most of the past few days with Ape/Smash was most likely town on town, and scum was happy to let that ride.  Smash's case on Ape was pretty flimsy, as it seemed mostly based on vote-timing which is pretty lame for a number of reasons.  Even if you ignore Ape's points about when he voted vs when it counted, we're well past the first few games of mafia where it's all about the late-vote bussing for teammates.  It's always a constant mix for the exact purpose of not giving an easy read while also looking to earn one of the scum members a positive look in the game if/when a teammate goes down.

The missed shot from Smash also seems to suggest his reveal was legit, and seems to suggest a day-vig, considering I can't imagine either scum or SK getting a day shot in addition to NK action, unless it was a one-time shot, which would seem pretty stupid time to waste it like that, so I'm not buying that for now (and if they are that stupid, all the better).  I know we can't get into details of actions, but would we be allowed to ask Smash whether his own role was one-time or not, or is that against the stupid rule of sh*t you can't talk about?

Oh, and town or scum, Lizzie is a douche-nozzle for seriously trying to setup a possible mod-kill.  Besides, I thought no one around here modkills but me.

And now back to reading the rest of this crap... ugh.

Leelou might have surpassed you at this point, actually.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Following up on JC's post that I quoted above, I'm leaning more towards AVM.  He seemed more "out of sorts" than I'm used to seeing him as town.  Looked more hate-filled (scummy) than genuine frustration (townie).

What is the VC?

Viet Cong.

37 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Why does this sound like you're now saying Smash is town?  You sounded pretty 100% on him as scum while I was catching up, and now this seems like a subtle backtrack here.  Am I misinterpreting?  If so, how?

I like this post - looking at who had the solo votes on the other trains is a pretty reasonable was to ID a teammate.

Because Smash ain't dead, and I ain't the ******* cop. No matter how cocky I get, and I can lay it on thick, it is basic logic that until you see dead scum, you can't say anything is 100%. 

I think Smash has violated logic, truth and built narratives all since I suggested he might have bussed 80 in night phase. I think he's scum. If not, then he's on-par with Lizzie and the reasons I always think Lizzie is scum. Backwards thinkers come across to me as misguiding the town, and malicious. I'll never apologize for jumping all over narratives and bad logic when I scum hunt. 

Backtracking? No. Making sure I don't become too myopic and forfeit the opportunity to scum hunt across the rest of the active players? Always.

1 hour ago, Bleedin Green said:

Still like 10 pages behind, but to start, after going through some of this pile of mess, it looks like what took up most of the past few days with Ape/Smash was most likely town on town, and scum was happy to let that ride.  Smash's case on Ape was pretty flimsy, as it seemed mostly based on vote-timing which is pretty lame for a number of reasons.  Even if you ignore Ape's points about when he voted vs when it counted, we're well past the first few games of mafia where it's all about the late-vote bussing for teammates.  It's always a constant mix for the exact purpose of not giving an easy read while also looking to earn one of the scum members a positive look in the game if/when a teammate goes down.

The missed shot from Smash also seems to suggest his reveal was legit, and seems to suggest a day-vig, considering I can't imagine either scum or SK getting a day shot in addition to NK action, unless it was a one-time shot, which would seem pretty stupid time to waste it like that, so I'm not buying that for now (and if they are that stupid, all the better).  I know we can't get into details of actions, but would we be allowed to ask Smash whether his own role was one-time or not, or is that against the stupid rule of sh*t you can't talk about?

Oh, and town or scum, Lizzie is a douche-nozzle for seriously trying to setup a possible mod-kill.  Besides, I thought no one around here modkills but me.

And now back to reading the rest of this crap... ugh.

@Leelou modkill half the game once... 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Cool, so you're scum too.

My play is choppy as both town/scum. Null tell. I actually haven't spun anything, which is why I'm asking for examples. You have none. Saying I'm doing it over and over, doesn't make it true. Smash already tried this tactic. I'm the only one being pragmatic, or logical, here. You think I'm scum and arent' voting me. Smash thought Nolder was scum, Hess was SK, and shoots me. 

Both of you two morons are typing tons of words, providing no examples, no logic, and nothing more than "feelings" accompanied by farce.

1. You playing like a pussy is how I've read your play. It can't be made-up, it's my analysis of what you're doing. 

2. Me calling you out for it is how I signaled you. You aren't making a point here. When scum's names get brought up, they tend to figure out a way to pre-empt if someone as vocal as I am is going to go after them. I'm saying you are doing this. In other words, this is OMGUS from you. Slow developing, and subtle, but still OMGUS.

3. Smash went full mental patient. That's what I wrote. Perhaps you should read.

4. You haven't proven anything I've said a lie, much less an embellishment. I've theorized things, some true ponderings, others more outlandish for reaction testing. If anything these are 100% things I do as town. Again, you're citing town tells, and telling people they are scum tells. When I'm scum, I take what the town gives me, and use it against people. I don't float theories, all theories do is get people to challenge them - which is why they are helpful in determining who is town and not, so it only really makes sense to do as town.

For the record, you've never nailed me as scum. You don't know my tells. And let's be honest here, if I were scum, there's no way in the world I'd give up anyone on my team. So... why don't you quit this amateurish bullsh*t.

You and Smash are both now guilty of saying you think people are scum, and not actually putting votes on them.

LOL talk about drowning out you are a real winner. But now of course since I'm accusing you of drowning out the game to try and direct a lynch it must now be a stupid case since only you can do stupid things and call them great.

Keep in mind folks Ape has 227 posts I have 107 so who's drowning who ?

Also Monkey Breath I don't give a rats ass if you voted 80 first or not the fact is I went hard after 80 when others just made a post or two its not like they took the stance I did and that my matted furry friend is the mother****ing difference. If you want to say I was lying because I didn't see your "mistake" vote on 80 that's fine but when I was referring to you voting before me I went from the voting record at the time. I see now that you made a mistake but it still does not change my mind that your scum and TBH your pushing this to ridiculous levels when it comes to who voted first just give it up already.

Also Monkey Breath when I used my role against you and you blocked it I said its possible you could be the SK or Scum that still does not change the FACT I was pointing at Hess the ENTIRE game as being the SK ...All I did in this instance was question myself that you had the chance of being the SK as well. You of course turn that into me blatently lying which was not my intention . Of course you know that was not my intention yet you just keep pushing All anyone has to do is go back and read the NUMEROUS time I claimed Hess was the SK and they will have their answer no matter how much you dilute the thread with bullsh*t

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

LOL talk about drowning out you are a real winner. But now of course since I'm accusing you of drowning out the game to try and direct a lynch it must now be a stupid case since only you can do stupid things and call them great.

Keep in mind folks Ape has 227 posts I have 107 so who's drowning who ?

Also Monkey Breath I don't give a rats ass if you voted 80 first or not the fact is I went hard after 80 when others just made a post or two its not like they took the stance I did and that my matted furry friend is the mother****ing difference. If you want to say I was lying because I didn't see your "mistake" vote on 80 that's fine but when I was referring to you voting before me I went from the voting record at the time. I see now that you made a mistake but it still does not change my mind that your scum and TBH your pushing this to ridiculous levels when it comes to who voted first just give it up already.

I said my responding to you, was me drowning myself out. You trolled me, intentionally or not, with untruthful dumb-****ery, and I got hell-bent on exposing it. In doing so, everyone tuned out. Thus, you get away with lying. I drown myself out in a shouting match.

Post counts don't matter. 

You spent the better part of the argument trying to prove you voted 80 before me. My whole point about "did Smash bus 80" was that you went hard at him on D1, when you normally don't think D1 has enough basis for "going hard". You've said it many times. You are literally making my case for me here.

Also, I bumped my mistake to show you, and you still persisted in saying I didn't vote him first. So yes, even if you missed it, you didn't back off the position when I showed it to you. I've owned you in every aspect of the bullsh*t you're slinging... but, this nobody is even paying attention, so you've got that going for you.

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Also Monkey Breath when I used my role against you and you blocked it I said its possible you could be the SK or Scum that still does not change the FACT I was pointing at Hess the ENTIRE game as being the SK ...All I did in this instance was question myself that you had the chance of being the SK as well. You of course turn that into me blatently lying which was not my intention . Of course you know that was not my intention yet you just keep pushing All anyone has to do is go back and read the NUMEROUS time I claimed Hess was the SK and they will have their answer no matter how much you dilute the thread with bullsh*t

Read this back to yourself, you ******* idiot. 

Stop acting like your angry because you're making sense, and nobody gets it. The logic behind this makes no sense what-so-*******-ever. You are one of about 3 people who may be this illogical as town, but I don't even care anymore. You're such an indignant ******* moron.

Everything in these two posts literally makes my case.

Also, stage 3 of a Smash emo melt is usually bitching about calling him an idiot. Stay tuned... he can't frame me with his narrative, he can't make a fake case about me, so next he'll go nuclear about getting butthurt that I called him stupid. Guarantee it even with this note out in the open.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

@Integrity28 also on a side note "Out Of Character" don't you think its time we used Alts ? I think playing together for so long is hurting us ALT's would be a welcome alternative and freshen up what seems to be a stale game

What, you're suddenly going to not be a blockhead because you have a different avatar?

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I said my responding to you, was me drowning myself out. You trolled me, intentionally or not, with untruthful dumb-****ery, and I got hell-bent on exposing it. In doing so, everyone tuned out. Thus, you get away with lying. I drown myself out in a shouting match.

Post counts don't matter. 

You spent the better part of the argument trying to prove you voted 80 before me. My whole point about "did Smash bus 80" was that you went hard at him on D1, when you normally don't think D1 has enough basis for "going hard". You've said it many times. You are literally making my case for me here.

Also, I bumped my mistake to show you, and you still persisted in saying I didn't vote him first. So yes, even if you missed it, you didn't back off the position when I showed it to you. I've owned you in every aspect of the bullsh*t you're slinging... but, this nobody is even paying attention, so you've got that going for you.

Read this back to yourself, you ******* idiot. 

Stop acting like your angry because you're making sense, and nobody gets it. The logic behind this makes no sense what-so-*******-ever. You are one of about 3 people who may be this illogical as town, but I don't even care anymore. You're such an indignant ******* moron.

Everything in these two posts literally makes my case.

Drown Drown Drown

Everyone in this games knows I was very convinced Hess was the SK ...I'm not really sure WTF I have to read back to myself.... Maybe you should go back and read the thread so you can see just how many times I called Hess the SK you skimming bastard.

Also when its comes to 80 I just admitted to you I didn't see your original vote on 80 yet you keep pounding away trying to make your idiotic ******* case and continuing to try and make me out to be a liar.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

What, you're suddenly going to not be a blockhead because you have a different avatar?

You know what man GFY you really are a bitch if you can be civil when I plainly stated this was an OOC suggestion. It just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that your a Dick. Thanks for the response.

4 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

you suck at this...

if you had to vig one of Avm, Jif, or Bg who do you choose?   

why?

That's what I'm trying to figure out currently. If you need a gun to head answer I'd say just shoot the one who's most inactive. If you want a better answer I need to talk to them more.

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

FFS somebody shoot one of them so I can read the game in peace.

Too Bad Lizzie didn't blow him the **** up. He's a relentless little bitch who thinks if he keeps posting the same bullsh*t 95 different ways someone if finally going to believe him. I tried to tell him to let it rest earlier but he just keeps coming he's like the ******* Rocky Doll or stretch armstrong

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Drown Drown Drown

Everyone in this games knows I was very convinced Hess was the SK ...I'm not really sure WTF I have to read back to myself.... Maybe you should go back and read the thread so you can see just how many times I called Hess the SK you skimming bastard.

Also when its comes to 80 I just admitted to you I didn't see your original vote on 80 yet you keep pounding away trying to make your idiotic ******* case and continuing to try and make me out to be a liar.

Then why didn't you shoot him? This isn't town logic. You are flailing. 

This isn't an issue of me skimming. It's an issue of you "knowing" he's SK, but not shooting him when you had the ability to do so. Leaving a SK alive = willing to let him shoot into the crowd of townies (because odds say he's going to hit town, not scum) = only scum would keep him alive to eat into town's numbers.

Everyone in this game should realize this.

So you revealed at L-5, shot at a townie, continued to vote the same townie while saying he's the SK, even though you knew a different guy was SK. You are lying. 

As for the sequence of the vote on 80, yesterday you argued it mattered. I showed you the mistake, you ignored it intentionally, and kept arguing the same point. Today you are backtracking saying the sequence doesn't matter.

You aren't even playing this well as scum. This is abysmal and if the game was full of experience players that gave a ****, you'd be dead already. My guess is I'm the only active townie in the game. The rest are mouth breathing.

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

You know what man GFY you really are a bitch if you can be civil when I plainly stated this was an OOC suggestion. It just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that your a Dick. Thanks for the response.

You address me at "stupid Ape" as it suits you. You call me stupid more than any other 2 people combined. 

GFY you thin-skinned emotional basket case. 

I've told you 1,000 ******* times. If you want to call me stupid, be prepared to get it back 10-fold because you're God damn dense as ****.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Also, stage 3 of a Smash emo melt is usually bitching about calling him an idiot. Stay tuned... he can't frame me with his narrative, he can't make a fake case about me, so next he'll go nuclear about getting butthurt that I called him stupid. Guarantee it even with this note out in the open.

No stage 3, no emo melt down, I'm fully aware of the fact you are a little bitch desperate for attention in any way you can get it since you repeat yourself so much Im also of the opinion you just love to hear yourself talk.

On 12/3/2016 at 9:56 AM, Integrity28 said:

Bump.

On 12/3/2016 at 9:59 AM, Smashmouth said:

dude you are so full of sh*t if your going to bump posts like this horsesh*t just before you changed votes then post the other 30 + pages of crap you posted sorry but you don't get to cherry pick

Here you go folks. Here is me bumping the mistake vote, and Smash both acknowledging he saw it, and dismissing it. 

I disproved his lie about when I voted yesterday.

Now, I'm disproving his lie about having seen this post (originally and yesteday when bumping it).

I cannot make this any easier for you.

Unvote, Vote Smash

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Then why didn't you shoot him? This isn't town logic. You are flailing. 

This isn't an issue of me skimming. It's an issue of you "knowing" he's SK, but not shooting him when you had the ability to do so. Leaving a SK alive = willing to let him shoot into the crowd of townies (because odds say he's going to hit town, not scum) = only scum would keep him alive to eat into town's numbers.

Everyone in this game should realize this.

So you revealed at L-5, shot at a townie, continued to vote the same townie while saying he's the SK, even though you knew a different guy was SK. You are lying. 

As for the sequence of the vote on 80, yesterday you argued it mattered. I showed you the mistake, you ignored it intentionally, and kept arguing the same point. Today you are backtracking saying the sequence doesn't matter.

You aren't even playing this well as scum. This is abysmal and if the game was full of experience players that gave a ****, you'd be dead already. My guess is I'm the only active townie in the game. The rest are mouth breathing.

a$$hole I didn't shoot him because I know the way Hess plays the role I stated that earlier if you mother****ing bothered to read it you skimming Idiot. If your going to post this sh*t at least read the god damn ******* thread. Hess I'm sure will explain to you after the game that neither of us would ever shoot the other if we were in a town role because SK's ESPICALLY Hess usually side with Town and want to see Scum die because they are the biggest threat to an SK .

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

No stage 3, no emo melt down, I'm fully aware of the fact you are a little bitch desperate for attention in any way you can get it since you repeat yourself so much Im also of the opinion you just love to hear yourself talk.

Lynch all liars. ^^^

Especially the thin-skinned emotional basket cases who deny getting emo, and then proceed to spazz a bunch of personal insults. Bring them on nutball, bring 'em on... 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

a$$hole I didn't shoot him because I know the way Hess plays the role I stated that earlier if you mother****ing bothered to read it you skimming Idiot. If your going to post this sh*t at least read the god damn ******* thread. Hess I'm sure will explain to you after the game that neither of us would ever shoot the other if we were in a town role because SK's ESPICALLY Hess usually side with Town and want to see Scum die because they are the biggest threat to an SK .

Then why, after you shot me, did you tell people that I am SK?

12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Drown Drown Drown

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Here you go folks. Here is me bumping the mistake vote, and Smash both acknowledging he saw it, and dismissing it. 

I disproved his lie about when I voted yesterday.

Now, I'm disproving his lie about having seen this post (originally and yesteday when bumping it).

I cannot make this any easier for you.

Unvote, Vote Smash

More Proof this Moron does NOT READ THE GAME he is only wanting to have his opinions and his cases he skims the **** out of this game and yet continues with the same mother****ing argument . I made it big so your idiot ass can see it ....

On 12/3/2016 at 10:06 AM, Smashmouth said:

Look at the time stamps ...... Sure you voted 80 before  me right Ape ?

Here, Smash bumps the post where I reference the first vote with the mistake in it. But yeah, he "missed it".

On 12/3/2016 at 10:08 AM, Integrity28 said:

SK mention before death scenes?

On 12/3/2016 at 10:10 AM, Smashmouth said:

Hey dumb ass I was messing with Hess due to a previous game we played so cut the bullsh*t

Here's a nice sequence where Smash tells me he was messing with Hess. I took this to mean he didn't think Hess was SK. As anyone should have.

19 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Reading again this is totally ridiculous. If you think my shot was a bad move as town that's one thing but to say no townie would waste a shot insinuates that I'm scum. I said I was going to use my role and Pac put up a scene, so do you think Scum would come out like I did use a role like I did and admit to all of it ? All after going hard for 80 who turned out to be scum ?? I used my role on Ape thinking he would either Die as scum or block it as SK. Turns out it was blocked I knew that was a strong possibility and since we know there probably is an SK since we had 2 deaths in the same phase who else do you think was going to get a freaking vest other than an SK ?

Here is where Smash concludes that I am SK. Even though he's telling you he 100% thought Hess was SK all game.

So, he's lying. Again.

I'm done here.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 1:57 PM, Smashmouth said:

not fear mongering at all. I said I would use my power on ape and I did and he blocked it. So he's either got some type of protection from another player or from himself you be the Judge on who gates such protections. Right or wrong I don't like his play you guys obviously can do what you like with the info I just gave you.

My guess is he's the SK after this last episode only other option is he's the Doc IMO

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 2:05 PM, Smashmouth said:

JIF its really simple APE first accused me of Bussing which at the time I thought was stupid accusation. He thought it was brilliant. A case could be made that he was bussing 80 as well but when I brought that up according to Ape it was stupid. So how in the hell could something be right and ok for him then accuse others of being stupid. That bothered me as did the Ape taking credit for the 80 Lynch when I was the one who spearheaded that lynch. Things he accused me of He actually did as well and that's what I finds scummy and that's what infuriates me about his play to the point I made some silly errors in Judgement. However me using my power on him was exactly what I wanted to do you can take that info and do what you like with it. But most of the time either the Doc blocks a power like that or an SK gets a one time protection. Also possible a scuim team block was in order. Once again make of it what you will my vote stays on the Ape.

Here are my two posts after my role was used on the Idiot Ape .... I think it pretty OBVIOUS I was putting out possibilities on what the Ape Might be But he would have you think I was going full on SK So who's the ******* liar ??? Its Obvious I was tossing roles around to try and figure him out INCLUDING DOCTOR but once again Ape says nothing of that he just points out SK. He's desperate, his argument stinks, and I think its pretty damn obvious.

As to the 80 vote my biggest gripe with the idiot Ape was to show that I was the one pushing hardest for 80's lynch NOT HIM once again you can go back and read. So ape said he voted first and I didn't see that in my re read because I was looking at the voting record yet he keeps pushing him voting first as the argument when it means absolutely NOTHING.

Hes making sh*t up and diluting the thread with bullsh*t he does it to everyone he argues with and tries to just beat them down .Well I wont be beat down by an Idiot I think the proof is in the pudding READ THE POSTS.