Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

Opportunistic?

- cased Lizzie on anti-logic, he had no heat

- cased 80, when he had loosely serious votes brforehand

- cased Smash on meta, and him pushing narrative, he had no other heat

- cased Hess on him detracting from 80 train, he had no heat

So, I implore you to show examples of opportunism.

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

you suck at this...

if you had to vig one of Avm, Jif, or Bg who do you choose?   

why?

I am mafia. It flows thru me... I'd shoot DPR. Early voted on 80, no real reason, he lurked and took town temperature to evaluate whether or not to unvote him. He's not scum hunting.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You're ok with DPR here? And dmash's narrative?

definitely not...but the dpr vote got zero traction, so i moved on.

nolder's vc post prompted my wagonomics analysis...plus it offered me a chance to get behind the pirate...kind of a double play.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I am mafia. It flows thru me... I'd shoot DPR. Early voted on 80, no real reason, he lurked and took town temperature to evaluate whether or not to unvote him. He's not scum hunting.

i didn't offer that option...please choose one from the menu

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

definitely not...but the dpr vote got zero traction, so i moved on.

nolder's vc post prompted my wagonomics analysis...plus it offered me a chance to get behind the pirate...kind of a double play.

I'll vote DPR 

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Vote me, then. Don't just throw shade - the same wishy-washy crap as Smash no less.

How about examples? Logic? Something more than feelings...

Like I said, I feel great about having you and Smash in our pocket. No way he's Town, panics at L-5 and blows a Town shot. And there's no way that I call you out and you spin some bullsh*t that I'm working with Smash and earned a set through a PR that we orchestrated to shoot you. If that ain't logic and casing, I don't know what is.

Just now, D P R said:

Like I said, I feel great about having you and Smash in our pocket. No way he's Town, panics at L-5 and blows a Town shot. And there's no way that I call you out and you spin some bullsh*t that I'm working with Smash and earned a set through a PR that we orchestrated to shoot you. If that ain't logic and casing, I don't know what is.

you suck at this...

why?

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

you suck at this...

why?

AVM.

He's pinged more people than the other two, and more people have commented on it, he's notorious for laying low when he's scum, and he got a little feisty when a little heat was put to him. This is the same situation I pointed out with Smash needing to sleep - if he has a kidney stone, he could just say "folks, I have a kidney stone. I'll check in tomorrow." Nobody is going to argue with that and we would have moved on. But he didn't. 

54 minutes ago, D P R said:

No, that's not logic. 

Saying "you have a feeling" and calling this dumb or tinfoil hattish is not logic. You're case, if we're really calling it that, is that I'm not hitting my town meta. Except that you're making up whatever town meta it is you are saying I'm not hitting, and then talking about how you "feel" I'm scum.

Same as Smash.

Have a result on me? Good, vote me. Have a logical reason to suspect I'm scum, and examples to prove out your theory? Good, vote me.

Don't step to me with this "feel like Ape is scum" horse sh*t. Both you and Smash are better players than this if town. If this is the game you're bringing as scum, then **** you both, I'll ******* annihilate you both.

I think I just pee'd down my leg.... 

On 11/30/2016 at 4:54 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Best I've got so far:

TOWN

Hess

JiF

AVM

Ape

Crusher

Lizzie

Leelou

BG

Verbal

Dice

Smash

JC

DPR

Nolder

SCUM

Looking at this list, if we think 80 did his usual and distanced from his own team, then the cluster to look at is: Nolder, DPR, JC and Smash - not saying all are scum, but I'd wager that at least 1 of 80's team mates is top 3 on his list of reads.

JIF argued that 80 wouldn't reverse his meta, and therefore wouldn't put any scum mates as town reads. Interestingly, JIF is a top 3 town read.

JC, on D1, said flat out "80 is scum again". He's otherwise gotten behind me on voting Smash.

Vote DPR

I mentioned how he's playing like a pussy who is afraid to make a mistake and get caught. I wasn't on his radar until I signaled to him, with that post, that I was leaning scum on him. Now suddenly he's got a "feeling I'm scum". Similar to Smash, I wasn't on  his radar until I pondered if he'd bus 80, and then he went full mental patient making up sh*t that backed up his "feeling that I'm scum".

On 12/1/2016 at 1:34 PM, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (2) - BG, 80

80 (4) - JC, Verb, Smash, Ape

DPR (3) - Lizard, Hess, Leelou

JiF (1) - AVM

Hess (1) - JiF

Leelou (1) - DPR

With 15 characters alive, it takes 8 to lynch

DEADLINE TONIGHT 10 PM EST

For the record, the order should be JC, Verb, Ape, then Smash on 80. Anyway, it was interesting to see Nolder put 80 two votes ahead of DPR in the competing train scenario.

On 12/1/2016 at 2:35 PM, Nolder said:

Hey guys I am putting up christmas decorations all day wont be available so I'm going to vote now.

I could go for either of two people: 80, and Lizard.

Like I alluded to before 80 is trying too hard. What I meant by that was that I feel he is taking Day 1 nonsense too serious in order to drive actual cases where there none. Usually it's mafia that tries to control the narrative.

Lizzie...I just really didn't like the voting situation that was going on earlier. I quoted and highlighted it in a votecount, don't remember which post you'll have to look for it. It was a situation where like Ape was voting Lizzie and Lizzie was voting DPR and DPR was voting Ape while Lizzie was saying he was agreeing with me about something and I was voting Ape with DPR or...IDK some sh*t like that it was confusing and dumb and actions were not matching words and iirc Lizzie was at the center of that.

Of those two I feel like 80s thing is obviously more purposeful and more likely indicative of mafia. Lizzie is usually just an all around derp so who the hell knows with that.

Vote 80

Would Nolder cast this vote as a bus vote? Even if both DPR and 80 are scum, to vote 80 here as a bus, the scum team would have to have decided to bus the sh*t out of 80 at this point and not bother trying to save him, or let him talk his way out of it.

On 12/1/2016 at 2:52 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

lol no surprise here.  Add a dash of OMGUS to your already long list of scummy behavior. 

Reaction to Nolder.

On 12/1/2016 at 2:55 PM, HessStation said:

The entire scum team will be on your train. Watch. 

Reaction to Nolder.

On 12/1/2016 at 3:29 PM, HessStation said:

I think Smash is scum.

Again, Smash thought Hess was SK, and Hess thought Smash was scum... and they didn't go after each other. Instead, Smash shoots a townie.

On 12/1/2016 at 3:46 PM, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (2) - BG, 80

80 (5) - JC, Verb, Smash, Ape, Nolder

DPR (3) - Lizard, Hess, Leelou

JiF (1) - AVM

Hess (1) - JiF

Leelou (1) - DPR

With 15 characters alive, it takes 8 to lynch

DEADLINE TONIGHT 10 PM EST

On 12/1/2016 at 3:56 PM, Integrity28 said:

I'm waiting for you to produce evidence of the accusation that I'm playing to JIFs false observations. 

You are dodging backing up the statement you made ^^^ by throwing shade at Crusher. 

Unvote, Vote Hess

Smash says I was bussing 80. Yet, I was willing to vote Hess here, because I was following my nose. If I'm scum, I don't jump off 80 because it'll look obvious on re-read that I was trying to steer momentum off of him. Based on last game I played with him as scum mate, I'd never try to save him. LOL, that ****er nuked me on D1. Anyway, this is yet another reason why if anyone had asked Smash to provide evidence or examples of his accusation, his case would be debunked and look terrible for him. 

You people aren't working hard enough.

On 12/1/2016 at 4:30 PM, Smashmouth said:

Since you were getting some attention earlier this is the logical stance a scummy bastard like yourself would take. Look on the bright side Your scum partner 80 can no longer hold your team back, its all on you now.

This is Smash talking to Nolder. Saying Nolder and 80 were on team together. 

So, if we're keeping count, Smash thought Hess was SK all game (except when he's been calling me SK - this is a huge slip by Smash by the way) and Nolder was scum mates with 80. He didn't vote either. He didn't use his shot on either. 

He's implying he thinks Nolder is bussing. Yet, has he voted Nolder or so much as sniffed around him today? Nope. Smash entire theatrical debacle was about pre-empting and muddling my case on him as soon as day started. His case has no logic, is built from narrative, and defies countless actual posts/events that took place. It's the definition of scum making a case from nothing in order to create verbose conflict that drowns out the relevant points.

SMC used to use this tactic on me when he was scum, and I was town. He'd get me chasing around the misinformation he's flooding the sight with, so that anything of value I have to say is lost in the fracas. It's basically the way Trump uses Twitter to distract from the serious issues. 

If Smash is doing all of this as town, then he's having the worst game I've ever seen from him.

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Looking at this list, if we think 80 did his usual and distanced from his own team, then the cluster to look at is: Nolder, DPR, JC and Smash - not saying all are scum, but I'd wager that at least 1 of 80's team mates is top 3 on his list of reads.

JIF argued that 80 wouldn't reverse his meta, and therefore wouldn't put any scum mates as town reads. Interestingly, JIF is a top 3 town read.

JC, on D1, said flat out "80 is scum again". He's otherwise gotten behind me on voting Smash.

Vote DPR

I mentioned how he's playing like a pussy who is afraid to make a mistake and get caught. I wasn't on his radar until I signaled to him, with that post, that I was leaning scum on him. Now suddenly he's got a "feeling I'm scum". Similar to Smash, I wasn't on  his radar until I pondered if he'd bus 80, and then he went full mental patient making up sh*t that backed up his "feeling that I'm scum".

Classic scum Ape - you spent the previous post crying about how I wasn't making an actual case against you. Then you turn around and vote me without making an actual case. LMAO - you really must be distracted this game. 

Anyway, I do have a feeling your scum, based on your choppy play, lack of logic you present and your spinning of teh lies:

1. You made up that I'm "playing like a pussy who is afraid to make a mistake" and then present it like it's actually true. I'm not saying I have a mother****ing PR, I'm just saying that we are playing a PR themed game...

2. You're on my radar the same as everybody else. You "signal" me every game. 

3. I never went "full mental patient" and you've got no post to point out otherwise. You made that up. LMAO - I went from playing like a pussy to full mental patient in one post.

4. I never present any evidence that wasn't true. I've pointed out where you've embellished and lied. Those are Ape scum tells. I've pointed out that you seem to be forcing ideas and that when Town, you usually pick a cause, not invent one. 

I totally think you're scum. I think we have you cold in our pocket and I'm all for letting you point out who your fellow scummies are.

****er.

Just now, D P R said:

Classic scum Ape - you spent the previous post crying about how I wasn't making an actual case against you. Then you turn around and vote me without making an actual case. LMAO - you really must be distracted this game. 

Anyway, I do have a feeling your scum, based on your choppy play, lack of logic you present and your spinning of teh lies:

1. You made up that I'm "playing like a pussy who is afraid to make a mistake" and then present it like it's actually true. I'm not saying I have a mother****ing PR, I'm just saying that we are playing a PR themed game...

2. You're on my radar the same as everybody else. You "signal" me every game. 

3. I never went "full mental patient" and you've got no post to point out otherwise. You made that up. LMAO - I went from playing like a pussy to full mental patient in one post.

4. I never present any evidence that wasn't true. I've pointed out where you've embellished and lied. Those are Ape scum tells. I've pointed out that you seem to be forcing ideas and that when Town, you usually pick a cause, not invent one. 

I totally think you're scum. I think we have you cold in our pocket and I'm all for letting you point out who your fellow scummies are.

****er.

Cool, so you're scum too.

My play is choppy as both town/scum. Null tell. I actually haven't spun anything, which is why I'm asking for examples. You have none. Saying I'm doing it over and over, doesn't make it true. Smash already tried this tactic. I'm the only one being pragmatic, or logical, here. You think I'm scum and arent' voting me. Smash thought Nolder was scum, Hess was SK, and shoots me. 

Both of you two morons are typing tons of words, providing no examples, no logic, and nothing more than "feelings" accompanied by farce.

1. You playing like a pussy is how I've read your play. It can't be made-up, it's my analysis of what you're doing. 

2. Me calling you out for it is how I signaled you. You aren't making a point here. When scum's names get brought up, they tend to figure out a way to pre-empt if someone as vocal as I am is going to go after them. I'm saying you are doing this. In other words, this is OMGUS from you. Slow developing, and subtle, but still OMGUS.

3. Smash went full mental patient. That's what I wrote. Perhaps you should read.

4. You haven't proven anything I've said a lie, much less an embellishment. I've theorized things, some true ponderings, others more outlandish for reaction testing. If anything these are 100% things I do as town. Again, you're citing town tells, and telling people they are scum tells. When I'm scum, I take what the town gives me, and use it against people. I don't float theories, all theories do is get people to challenge them - which is why they are helpful in determining who is town and not, so it only really makes sense to do as town.

For the record, you've never nailed me as scum. You don't know my tells. And let's be honest here, if I were scum, there's no way in the world I'd give up anyone on my team. So... why don't you quit this amateurish bullsh*t.

You and Smash are both now guilty of saying you think people are scum, and not actually putting votes on them.

If I had one bullet to use, I'd tie Smash and DPR's dicks together, to make sure that if I shot one in the ass, the bullet would go through and blow out both their brains.

And then I'd suck my thumb like a gentle, fat man-baby and hum the battle hymn of the republic until I dozed off dreaming of sugar plums and machetes... 

37 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

NO WAY! 

Vote OBJ

The perfect gave of the NFL. Big fat baby. Bad fat not good fat. Bad big not good big. Bad baby not good baby. I hate his stupid hair too. Probably were all BigFat Baby powers come from. Refs may suck but this douche is worse. Bad douche not good douche.

vote obj's stupid hair and his stupid face

• Upvote 1

MOTHER****ERS!

When it comes to game performance and post counts, this is the sh*ttiest sh*t I've ever seen. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Get ****in' posting sh*tbirds. Unlike the Ape, this game ain't gonna play itself. 

Just now, D P R said:

MOTHER****ERS!

When it comes to game performance and post counts, this is the sh*ttiest sh*t I've ever seen. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Get ****in' posting sh*tbirds. Unlike the Ape, this game ain't gonna play itself. 

Guffaw!!!

I agree. Game is dead, and it does impact balance, as I said earlier in the thread. We go after those that contribute here. That's JN. 

Anyway, this is a waste of time.

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

Sorry for the weekend disappearance... gambling + alcohol apparently does not assist in mafia play.  Catching up now, unless I'm dead, otherwise just tell me so I can go back to being lazy with the whole reading thing.

Wait - you've played mafia without alcohol?

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

Wait - you've played mafia without alcohol?

Well, I usually have to put down the drink when it's time to type.  Plus, when combining that with gambling, it's apparently "frowned upon" to be focused on mafia play while at the table.  Some people are so uptight.

Just to be clear, does this mean I'm still alive?  Damn it, reading is hard.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Well, I usually have to put down the drink when it's time to type.  Plus, when combining that with gambling, it's apparently "frowned upon" to be focused on mafia play while at the table.  Some people are so uptight.

Just to be clear, does this mean I'm still alive?  Damn it, reading is hard.

Yep. You're alive - I'm voting for you!

18 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

So at any point will I be reading anything from anyone other than Ape or Smash?

Not that I'm one to judge the lack of participation of others, but... damn.

I suggested Smash might be dirty. He went mental. Sucked me it, made me drown my own case out. Scum tactic 101, you've done it to me before as scum too. :)

Still like 10 pages behind, but to start, after going through some of this pile of mess, it looks like what took up most of the past few days with Ape/Smash was most likely town on town, and scum was happy to let that ride.  Smash's case on Ape was pretty flimsy, as it seemed mostly based on vote-timing which is pretty lame for a number of reasons.  Even if you ignore Ape's points about when he voted vs when it counted, we're well past the first few games of mafia where it's all about the late-vote bussing for teammates.  It's always a constant mix for the exact purpose of not giving an easy read while also looking to earn one of the scum members a positive look in the game if/when a teammate goes down.

The missed shot from Smash also seems to suggest his reveal was legit, and seems to suggest a day-vig, considering I can't imagine either scum or SK getting a day shot in addition to NK action, unless it was a one-time shot, which would seem pretty stupid time to waste it like that, so I'm not buying that for now (and if they are that stupid, all the better).  I know we can't get into details of actions, but would we be allowed to ask Smash whether his own role was one-time or not, or is that against the stupid rule of sh*t you can't talk about?

Oh, and town or scum, Lizzie is a douche-nozzle for seriously trying to setup a possible mod-kill.  Besides, I thought no one around here modkills but me.

And now back to reading the rest of this crap... ugh.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I've cased 3 people. 2 were scum.

Not lluck. Just my standards. Not everyone plays for years and gets worse, like you and Smash.

Why does this sound like you're now saying Smash is town?  You sounded pretty 100% on him as scum while I was catching up, and now this seems like a subtle backtrack here.  Am I misinterpreting?  If so, how?

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Have to think at least one scum from these three.

Unvote, vote BG

I like this post - looking at who had the solo votes on the other trains is a pretty reasonable was to ID a teammate.