Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

Looking at the list I can see that everyone left has posted in the last 24 hours.  

Just feel free to boost up your content if you can.  No deadline yet.

1. Mess Station (SK) Blown up D2

2. Delusional 80 (Scum w/ Vest -- lynched D1)

3. Leroy (Town Crippler -- NK N1)

4. Gerbil

5. The Stupid Ape™

6. Teh Cruncher (town jumper -- NK N1)

7. Jets Toad (JC)

8. Wessssley! (DPR)

9. BeeGee (Lizard King) (Town Suicide Bomber -- blown up D2)

10. JiFruit

11. Smush

12. Bleedin Green aka the Octogenarian

13. AFleaM

14. SaladTosser (Dice)

15.  Noltwerp

20 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

i dont know DPR well  played with him like twice?? i think. of course have heard all the  "legend of DPR" type stuff at DM. That legend is what makes me think hes just being lazy. His game here isnt like the limited amounts ive seen or what id expect from the way people talk about him. He could have been trying to drum up activity like jif did but i didnt get that vibe from him. 

it makes me think of Double Voter. Ive seen that as both town and scum but town more tbh tho its rarely used on dm and its a PITA to have there trust me, but that role is automatic so he'd have used it as soon as he voted someone yet he says he hasnt used it.

DPR has legendary status at DM?  Huh.  We smack him around here.  Funny.  

Double talker is a double voter?  Interesting.  We could probably quickly figure that out by looking at vote count where AVM placed a vote, no?  Would it show an extra vote on whatever player he voted?   Otherwise, like I said earlier, it seems that Pacturd has created a bunch of different roles so I'm not sure trying to figure out AVM's is helpful right now.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Double talker is a double voter?  Interesting.  We could probably quickly figure that out by looking at vote count where AVM placed a vote, no?  Would it show an extra vote on whatever player he voted?   Otherwise, like I said earlier, it seems that Pacturd has created a bunch of different roles so I'm not sure trying to figure out AVM's is helpful right now.

Double-talk is a form of speech in which inappropriate, invented, or nonsense words are used to give the appearance of knowledge and so confuse or amuse the audience.

Does the above definition make him (AVM) look a bit scummy ?  Actully sounds like the Idiot Ape if you ask me. Maybe they are double talking Masons and they are cursing each other out in the QT right now LOL

19 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

DPR is playing like a pussy who is scared to make a wrong move.

I make wrong moves as town, and then use reactions to them for info. Playing town scared of tentative is for sissies.

Agreed 100% on DPR.  He's tried to play out front as scum here a few times and it backfired majorly.  Seems he's playing very cautious. 

19 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

How do you know If it was a vest?

What if you gots role blocked? Or something else?

Stop selling this as the only possible scenario. You're wrong, and if town wasting resources.

Smash has been playing like he knows more than everyone else, all game. 

18 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I wanted Hess alive because I know for a fact since I figured him out he would have shot someone if I asked him too. I started to doubt myself and started to believe Hess saying he was not the SK when you dodged my role. FWIW I'm rethinking you now. Also most SK's side with town and would like to see scum dead. I know the way Hess views the role and that's why I didn't pursue him with a case.

WTF?  Team SK's maybe?  How does he know for "fact" he would have shot someone he asked him too? 

18 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

unvote, vote smash

He's playing like scum. My reads have been sound all game, don't care about the shot. PAC games are loaded with abilities and ways to earn sh*t. Scum may have earn a day kill and used it to bolster his claim. Only way to find out is to kill this a$$hole before he makes this any messier.

I agree...but I dont think Smash plays like this as scum.  That's my only hesitation with him right now.  He's a lurker when he's scum.  I think he's just being blockhead Smash, we know and love.  Could be wrong, but that's my read so far.  He is all over the place though...so that may change.  Looks like I got 5 pages or so to catch up on and see what other poopoo he's spewing.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Boom!

My sh*t is on point this game. 

You know what JIF if it was team SK's then they probably only got the one shot and will continue too if those roles exist. Making wonder more now about the Ape blocking my role. Of course now the Ape will jump all over my SPECULATION as pure fact but hey that's what Idiots do.

17 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I drove town to kill 80 ...

I figured out pretty early in the game (if you bothered to read) that Hess was SK .... Based on him bread crumbing the role

I have now figured out that you are the biggest Idiot in the game and should probably be put on Ignore along with Lizzie.

You have been spewing lies and deceptions this entire game and banking on the possibility no one will go back and read your bullsh*t.

I'm done discussing this with you since Im sure those still playing the game can figure out what's going on

You're full of sh*t.  You knew Hess was SK, but shot Ape because you knew Hess would shoot whoever you want?  Why would a townie want to kill random people and trust a 3rd party? 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I agree...but I dont think Smash plays like this as scum.  That's my only hesitation with him right now.  He's a lurker when he's scum.  I think he's just being blockhead Smash, we know and love.  Could be wrong, but that's my read so far.  He is all over the place though...so that may change.  Looks like I got 5 pages or so to catch up on and see what other poopoo he's spewing.

JIF I really hope your not falling for Ape 's bullsh*t.

Just now, JiF said:

You're full of sh*t.  You knew Hess was SK, but shot Ape because you knew Hess would shoot whoever you want?  Why would a townie want to kill random people and trust a 3rd party? 

Because if you remember I have had this conversation with Hess in the past . You probably don't remember but anyway Hess would be the guy who would side with town in the case he was an SK IM 100 % sure of it.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Trust me JIF I'm not full of sh*t. I shot the Ape because of his actions And there was no way I was going to shoot Hess as an SK this early in the game knowing how he plays that role no way in hell

12 hours ago, Nolder said:

I'm gonna take a close look at Jif. Why was he on Hess exactly at the end of D1?

Because I thought he was scum.  lol

12 hours ago, Nolder said:

2/3?

I wonder how Jif feels about me currently.

I would also like to know why he continued to ride his vote on Hess for the rest of the day.

He didn't push it very hard iirc just making a comment here or there no driving a train so from my perspective it looked more like vote parking than anything.

@JiF can you comment on this?

Can I comment on why I voted the player I thought was the scummiest?  Sure, I voted Hess and kept my vote on Hess because he was my best bet for scum on my list.  I'm not sure what your definition of "pushing hard" is, but I was adamant on my read on Hess and called it out in thread numerous times. 

My reads are a little mixed up right now because there is some tard level sh*t going on right now...but if I had to make a list, you and DPR would still be on it.  I think.  Still got a few more pages of catch up.

5 hours ago, D P R said:

Like I said, I feel great about having you and Smash in our pocket. No way he's Town, panics at L-5 and blows a Town shot. And there's no way that I call you out and you spin some bullsh*t that I'm working with Smash and earned a set through a PR that we orchestrated to shoot you. If that ain't logic and casing, I don't know what is.

This makes no sense.  You've got 2 bird in hands but your voting BG?  Why are you convincing us to lynch the bird in hands? 

5 hours ago, D P R said:

AVM.

He's pinged more people than the other two, and more people have commented on it, he's notorious for laying low when he's scum, and he got a little feisty when a little heat was put to him. This is the same situation I pointed out with Smash needing to sleep - if he has a kidney stone, he could just say "folks, I have a kidney stone. I'll check in tomorrow." Nobody is going to argue with that and we would have moved on. But he didn't. 

You have 2 bird in hands in Ape and Smash.  Yet, you're voting BG but if you had a shot, you'd shoot AVM?

WTF????

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Looking at this list, if we think 80 did his usual and distanced from his own team, then the cluster to look at is: Nolder, DPR, JC and Smash - not saying all are scum, but I'd wager that at least 1 of 80's team mates is top 3 on his list of reads.

JIF argued that 80 wouldn't reverse his meta, and therefore wouldn't put any scum mates as town reads. Interestingly, JIF is a top 3 town read.

JC, on D1, said flat out "80 is scum again". He's otherwise gotten behind me on voting Smash.

Vote DPR

I mentioned how he's playing like a pussy who is afraid to make a mistake and get caught. I wasn't on his radar until I signaled to him, with that post, that I was leaning scum on him. Now suddenly he's got a "feeling I'm scum". Similar to Smash, I wasn't on  his radar until I pondered if he'd bus 80, and then he went full mental patient making up sh*t that backed up his "feeling that I'm scum".

Well, I never said he wouldnt put any scum mates as town reads, he typically mixes it up but almost 100% of the time, he goes after and or/puts at least one of his temmates in the scum category.  That said, I'm not basing anything I'm doing off of 80's stupid list.

I like you vote and leaning there as well.

4 hours ago, D P R said:

Classic scum Ape - you spent the previous post crying about how I wasn't making an actual case against you. Then you turn around and vote me without making an actual case. LMAO - you really must be distracted this game. 

Anyway, I do have a feeling your scum, based on your choppy play, lack of logic you present and your spinning of teh lies:

1. You made up that I'm "playing like a pussy who is afraid to make a mistake" and then present it like it's actually true. I'm not saying I have a mother****ing PR, I'm just saying that we are playing a PR themed game...

2. You're on my radar the same as everybody else. You "signal" me every game. 

3. I never went "full mental patient" and you've got no post to point out otherwise. You made that up. LMAO - I went from playing like a pussy to full mental patient in one post.

4. I never present any evidence that wasn't true. I've pointed out where you've embellished and lied. Those are Ape scum tells. I've pointed out that you seem to be forcing ideas and that when Town, you usually pick a cause, not invent one. 

I totally think you're scum. I think we have you cold in our pocket and I'm all for letting you point out who your fellow scummies are.

****er.

Yet, you're not voting him or Smash or AVM who you would shoot.  You're voting BG.

lmfao

38 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Double-talk is a form of speech in which inappropriate, invented, or nonsense words are used to give the appearance of knowledge and so confuse or amuse the audience.

Does the above definition make him (AVM) look a bit scummy ?  Actully sounds like the Idiot Ape if you ask me. Maybe they are double talking Masons and they are cursing each other out in the QT right now LOL

I said this earlier.  I dont see how a Double Talker, is good.  Typically, you cant trust double talkers. 

30 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, plus I just showcased multiple lies that he's trying to walk back now. Not that that means much.

Yep.  I've seen them.

This was the worst that you just pointed it out.  I must have missed it.  He's literally making zero sense.  Like, none.  At all, Like zero sense. 

26 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

You know what JIF if it was team SK's then they probably only got the one shot and will continue too if those roles exist. Making wonder more now about the Ape blocking my role. Of course now the Ape will jump all over my SPECULATION as pure fact but hey that's what Idiots do.

You're all over the place.

My thoughts after catching up:

Feeling better about @Nolder - the post Ape bumped where he cased 80 and Lizzie, I dont think Nol would have put that type of effort in to bus and the timing didnt make a ton of sense either.  Feel good about him for now.

Smash is making zero sense and is literally all over the place but cant figure out if this is blockhead town Smash or him playing a terrible scum game.  That said, he's completely illogical every single step of the way.  

Still cant get over AVM's sudden appearance, emo response and his weird role that I wouldnt trust, ever. He defended terribly too.  And then did a hi and disappear act I noticed during my catch up. Most damning is he was working cases ignoring that Ape was shot, like, he never read the thread and saw it happened. 

That said, nobody right now is more damning than DPR.  He's claiming he's got 2 bird in hands, Smash and Ape.  Smash shot Ape. So that makes sense.  He's voting for BG but when asked who he would shoot between BG, me and AVM (I think those were the choices) - he said AVM.  There isnt a single thing here that makes any sense. In addition, I've been on him since D1 because he's playing like scum trying not to make a mistake. 

Vote DPR 

29 minutes ago, JiF said:

Because I thought he was scum.  lol

Can I comment on why I voted the player I thought was the scummiest?  Sure, I voted Hess and kept my vote on Hess because he was my best bet for scum on my list.  I'm not sure what your definition of "pushing hard" is, but I was adamant on my read on Hess and called it out in thread numerous times. 

My reads are a little mixed up right now because there is some tard level sh*t going on right now...but if I had to make a list, you and DPR would still be on it.  I think.  Still got a few more pages of catch up.

Yes but you had to realize there was almost no chance of Hess being lynched at some point so why continue to keep your vote there?

Were you unsure about the top trains?

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Yes but you had to realize there was almost no chance of Hess being lynched at some point so why continue to keep your vote there?

Were you unsure about the top trains?

80's post of goobly goop was damning but as the deadline was looming, it almost felt too easy.  Well, in the end it was which is groovy.  But I was just sticking with my best read because it was pretty clear 80 was going to be lynched.  And I dont actually think I was around at the exact time of the deadline.  Cant remember but I felt better about my vote on Hess than I did joining the 80 train.  

40 minutes ago, JiF said:

My thoughts after catching up:

Feeling better about @Nolder - the post Ape bumped where he cased 80 and Lizzie, I dont think Nol would have put that type of effort in to bus and the timing didnt make a ton of sense either.  Feel good about him for now.

Smash is making zero sense and is literally all over the place but cant figure out if this is blockhead town Smash or him playing a terrible scum game.  That said, he's completely illogical every single step of the way.  

Still cant get over AVM's sudden appearance, emo response and his weird role that I wouldnt trust, ever. He defended terribly too.  And then did a hi and disappear act I noticed during my catch up. Most damning is he was working cases ignoring that Ape was shot, like, he never read the thread and saw it happened. 

That said, nobody right now is more damning than DPR.  He's claiming he's got 2 bird in hands, Smash and Ape.  Smash shot Ape. So that makes sense.  He's voting for BG but when asked who he would shoot between BG, me and AVM (I think those were the choices) - he said AVM.  There isnt a single thing here that makes any sense. In addition, I've been on him since D1 because he's playing like scum trying not to make a mistake. 

Vote DPR 

About this point on AVM. If he had teammates, wouldn't they fill him in on what he missed? Meaning, would scum ever make a case that ignores an event like Ape being shot? I doubt it. I'm town. I know this scum QT is full of my name. Personally, I think the damning thing was the weak as sh*t case AVM made against me for leaving people off my list of inactives that I was insulting. Not game related, nor a viable basis for a vote beyond page 3 of joke votes.

I like the vote on DPR, but "nobody is more damning"? Come one. I just illustrated several lies by Smash. 

I'd say they are 1A and 1B, and both should be dead. The only think Smash has working to his advantage is that every single one of us has run a scenario through our heads where we could envision him being this ******* dumb as town. He's like and old, angry version of Lizzie when it comes to anti-logic.

28 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I modkilled Crusher once... so that's more than half of the game, right?

5 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Those MKs sound way more fun than Crusher... even if mine didn't outweigh yours.

That's nice Bleedin Peen, very nice. Would you care to help us with the game?

27 minutes ago, JiF said:

80's post of goobly goop was damning but as the deadline was looming, it almost felt too easy.  Well, in the end it was which is groovy.  But I was just sticking with my best read because it was pretty clear 80 was going to be lynched.  And I dont actually think I was around at the exact time of the deadline.  Cant remember but I felt better about my vote on Hess than I did joining the 80 train.  

This is a good explanation.... IF you are scum. LOL

You should give Smash lessons. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

He and Kivam are talked about in reverent tones.  nods

I didn't say IS double vote but it makes me think of that.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I said this earlier.  I dont see how a Double Talker, is good.  Typically, you cant trust double talkers. 

Also im gonna game the mod here. We are only allowed to claim the name of our roles. I cant see a mod giving really scummy sounding probably going to be assumed scum role  names to the mafia. Would run the risk of outing them as soon as they claimed.